Nancy Grace 9-22 Show - Father of Caseys' ex on tonight!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
when the family confronted her that it was not working out with them watching caylee....she had to think quick....so she just made up a name right then and there and more than likley agreed with them and told them that she knew it was becomming to much and had already made arrangements for a nanny so that it would make her look like she was already planning to stop having them watch caylee..........

Same ole, same ole, nothing new that wasn't known a long time ago, I think this case is getting stale.

I am afraid that I am getting the feeling it is getting stale too....unfortunately, in the search for little Caylee there has been so very little. I can't help but draw parallels between this case and the Trenton Duckett case. Without mom still causing drama there has been very little progress. I'm not giving up hope for either little one....but I am very saddened by the lack of progress....:confused:

I think they are interjecting themselves because they have become victims too. When this first started people were posting some nasty stuff on their my space. A lot of accusations were made at them, and with no good reason except guilt by association. I feel for them. Now The lovely Anthony family is trying to BS people into thinking they are responsible for what has happened to Caylee. If Jessie were my son you can bet I would interject myself a lot more too

I would, too! You want me? Well, HERE I FiGGING AM!

I understood that JG's dad met KC at the door and told her she needed to basically find an alternative babysitting situation... it wasn't working out. KC responded that she had already found one. Zanny.
He also said that Casey told him Jeffery Hopkins (? not sure of the last name) referred her to Zanny and this is said to be a lie...he denies he ever knew such a person.

Casey has destroyed many lives with her crap, it's sad.

And she's such a poseur. She seems to try to be the very kind of person she thinks will appeal to the audience of the moment. The G family still seems to believe they knew her, and are clinging to their vision of her.

it's hard not to! I can't tell you how many times my husband and I swore we would not fall for anymore of our daughters storys....but we did every time..... Allot of them were so realistic, that it was natural to continue to give her the benefit of the doubt. but damn if every time it was a lie. we might find out a week later, or a month later but we always found out at some point it was a lie.........and a really good lie. They mingle just enough truth in the story..........sad

She just lies, to make herself look better, feel better, seem more important, etc. She is "rejected" and told to make other sitter arrangements, so she says no problem, I already have found a nanny. All is well in Caseyland.
Sorry, but there is something I don't trust about RG.

Sigh........Can I just say that I cry every time I hear Jesse's dad speak or write something about this situation. He seems to have so much regret.

YIKES, she told everyone she was not prego even tho she was showing.

Said she had female problems.

HMMM

That's why she was eight months gone before she saw an OB-GYN. It took SEVEN months for the As to figure out that she really DID have a rapidly growing bun in the oven.

He also said that Casey told him Jeffery Hopkins (? not sure of the last name) referred her to Zanny and this is said to be a lie...he denies he ever knew such a person.

Right. Isn't that odd though that JG has never mentioned it. On Geraldo he acted like he hadn't heard of a nanny until recently.

Been lurking around, but I have to ask.
If Jesse wanted to give Caylee up for adoption, why would he be devestated to learn he's not the father?
Wouldn't it just kinda be wipe the brow, thank the Lord and move on?
He and his family do seem to be open and honest and I don't think that any of them had anything to do with what happened to Caylee. But doesn't it seem just a little like they are saying what they think everyone wants to hear?

I beleive she actually is nice, that why people are finding this so hard to understand. Her personality is that of a very friendly person, who is kind, out going and wants to help others. My daughter is very, very nice, soft spoken, friendly will help anyone....but she is still a clone of Casey. They tend to come off as a little needy, they are very very smart but don't have allot of common sense so people naturally want to look out for them
No, sorry to me I don't see any signs of a nice person..
She has done harm to a beautiful child, a child she never cherished as a child should be. She cherished Caylee only when Caylee served a purpose for Casey. I would call her conniving, manipulative, and selfish, but not smart.
She is a liar. She lies to her family and her friends. She is a thief, she stole from friends, her parents , even her 80 something year old grandparents! That is not what a nice person would do.
I quite frankly believe she is evil.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleepingpillsstore
Back