Nancy Grace 9-22 Show - Father of Caseys' ex on tonight!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, why is he there? Anything he says is bunk! Come on, Nancy....surely there is someone else that would be willing to give an UNBIASED opinion.

:furious:
I agree. We'll not be getting straight answers from him!
Nancy needs a replacement for Kobe.

So, why is he there? Anything he says is bunk! Come on, Nancy....surely there is someone else that would be willing to give an UNBIASED opinion.

I remember when MG went onto Scott P.'s team after ranting for weeks about him. Same diff. LOL

So did KC lose her job b/c she lost her sitter, Lauren, or did she lose her sitter b/c she lost her job and was unable to pay her sitter?
hope this makes sense

I know she was fired from Kodak and from what I been hearing is that she is not that good at showing up on time alot of the times.

So did KC lose her job b/c she lost her sitter, Lauren, or did she lose her sitter b/c she lost her job and was unable to pay her sitter?
hope this makes sense

I understood that JG's dad met KC at the door and told her she needed to basically find an alternative babysitting situation... it wasn't working out. KC responded that she had already found one. Zanny.

Those pictures of Caylee as a baby with JG are heartbreaking. You can see how much he adored her. :(

Yes...........those pictures are heartbreaking, and it's so obvious that the family grieving.

How many victims will Casey leave behind?

I am telling you guys....just as sure as I am sitting here, she will get away with this.....no doubt about it BUT..........LE is filing every single charge against her that they can to make sure she serves some time in jail, and with all the charges they are filing, she might end up spending more time in jail for all of these charges than she would have if she had just told the truth to begin with!

With all due respect, MitchLite, I hope and pray you are wrong.

That sighting is ridiculous- look at the bangs on Caylee in that video - they would not be long enough to be pulled back like that in that video.

Or biased on both sides.

Yes...........those pictures are heartbreaking, and it's so obvious that the family grieving.

How many victims will Casey leave behind?

casey has been leaving victims behind all of her life........

RG just said Casey might have felt betrayed by JG because he stood up and went to the LE to clear his name with the polygraph. He also mentioned that this is not the same Casey that they knew. He would like to know what was in her head and maybe we can find Caylee.

RG has had no contact with Casey since they learned Caylee was missing.

Sorry Mr Grund but I think Casey is just a really good actress -

she had you & everyone else fooled -

She was never a nice person -

That sighting is ridiculous- look at the bangs on Caylee in that video - they would not be long enough to be pulled back like that in that video.

I agree, and someone else mentioned the fbi sighting of casey in fl during that time.....another good example of Nancy making news out of no news:mad:

BLINK & FU.... bring'm all down to cut off the source............................pleeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarah0
Back