Nancy Grace 9-22 Show - Father of Caseys' ex on tonight!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jesse's Dad: "I think Casey lives in her own reality....it's almost like her own tv show".....ya think?

Nancy: "when you first learned of little Casey's disappearance what did you believe happened?"
Jesse's Dad: "Casey seemed to be breaking ties with her mother. In order to do that she needed her own financial source. She might have gotten involved in something that went bad and they had taken the child. Or something happened by accident and Casey cracked."......"Something happens to make Casey's life spiral out of control...up until May, June, her controlled mess of a life is running fine."

I teared up when Jesse's Dad said: "Caylee is going to come home or has already gone home." That poor family, they are really grieving.

I found those statements interesting...and ya...Nancy needs to stop with the old interviews, she announces as new every freaking show...

"You had me at hello"...................... show me the money movie until he said.. I heard her talk about the NANNY 2006? What is going on with the Grund men.... no one heard of the nanny or met the nanny.... I am confused...

I don't understand why it matters whether she mentioned Zanny before now or not. She doesn't exist.

What does this mean "what is going on with the Grund men"?:confused:

I love Mark Klaas. :blowkiss:

YESSSSSS!!!! Odious creature.....Casey....per Mark Klaas

where has good ole Lee been? I haven't seen him on TV lately??

I'm even now more fully on the Zanny = Xanax train.

Boy Mr. Klass is mad about that they can't take a polygraph. He stated it would clear them right away.

That made me so sad.

Me too............it's obvious that Caylee was much loved by JG's family. They thought she was their granddaughter, and even later when they knew she wasn't their granddaughter, loved her as a part of their family.

dang Kobi, going to defense

Nancy is killing me. That doctor only want "money".You get him Nancy.

Dr. Kobi has now been assigned as a consultant for the Casey Defense team!! Oh no, Kobi say it isnt so!

Forensic GUY...............BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what is he doing on NG...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98
Back