Nancy Grace 9-22 Show - Father of Caseys' ex on tonight!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Said Casey's "controlled mess of a life" was in control until late May/June- and something happened - it spun out of control- JG's dad.

Where's the script.............LP says no one in his group has ever seen it.

RG.............."walks by faith, not by sight"..........says "she's either coming home, or she's already gone home." He's clinging to hope.

Jesse's dad holds out hope Caylee will come home. :(

Caylee is going to come home or has already gone home.

I am getting weepy now. :(

I so feel for the Grund family. The sadness is palpable.

can you imagine for ten months thinking this child was yours?????

Someone like Casey NEVER, EVER thinks how there actions effect other's , its one part of there mental profile has disorder detachment usually in the evaluation.

My one goal is...regardless of how it happened...- Casey quote from interview. Seems like she almost slipped- she wants to find out what happened to Caylee. Then why don't YOU tell us!!

can you imagine for ten months thinking this child was yours?????

Someone like Casey NEVER, EVER thinks how there actions effect other's , its one part of there mental profile has disorder detachment usually in the evaluation.

They didn't know until 2 months before she delivered Caylee and then it took 8 weeks to get the paternity results. No matter, my heart goes out to the G family. They seem like good people.

My one goal is...regardless of how it happened...- Casey quote from interview. Seems like she almost slipped- she wants to find out what happened to Caylee. Then why don't YOU tell us!!

I missed that :eek:

Why doesn't NG ever answer/read email questions??? Its impossible to get through on the phone. How about embracing some internet technology friend?

Said Casey's "controlled mess of a life" was in control until late May/June- and something happened - it spun out of control- JG's dad.

Cindy confronted the *@#ch about stealing from grandma and grandpa....that's what happened to rock KC's world. She took her anger out on Caylee to get back at Cindy.....IMO :mad:

Her parents were able to keep her actions under control to some extent with her living with them. When that fell apart, she met a new group of friends....and more than likley, felt that this was the first time she was able to be herself, party and not have to worry about anything. As I said before, it's kinda like letting a 13 year old girl go out for the entire weekend with no parents....you KNOW they are going to get into trouble and make the wrong decesions.

When did Mr. Grund say that Casey told him she had a Nanny named Zanny?

How long ago was this?

I missed it

RG................never saw or spoke to a Zenaida. In April 2006 when Casey lost her job, RG asked her what they were going to do about the babysitting and at that time Casey said she had found a nanny named Zanny.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leoa69
Back