Nancy Grace 9-22 Show - Father of Caseys' ex on tonight!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG, Casey was using Jesse's family as babysitters. She was confronted about it. She told them she had a new sitter, ZANNY!

Anyone catch when she told him that?

I'm now thinking more than ever that she might have used a dumpster. Seems like in the beginning she might have been thinking we'd find Caylee. So she brings up J Blanchard Park alot- thinking when they find the body- she'd say OH NO just like Nicole G! Now that its been so long she's thinking she's in the clear- they'll never find her in the landfill now!

When I lived in OrLAHndo my Apt. complex had a dumpster that automatically compacted. I wonder if she drove around looking for just the right dumpster?

RG................never saw or spoke to a Zenaida. In April 2006 when Casey lost her job, RG asked her what they were going to do about the babysitting and at that time Casey said she had found a nanny named Zanny.
april 06!

Oh ok, it was April 2006.

No telling what Casey did to Caylee when nobody was looking.

Jesse's dad holds out hope Caylee will come home. :(

Caylee is going to come home or has already gone home.

I am getting weepy now. :(

"You had me at hello"...................... show me the money movie until he said.. I heard her talk about the NANNY 2006? What is going on with the Grund men.... no one heard of the nanny or met the nanny.... I am confused...

sorry.. that answer didnt work out to the right post for some reason... was trying to answer the post before it.

OMG, Casey was using Jesse's family as babysitters. She was confronted about it. She told them she had a new sitter, ZANNY!

Anyone catch when she told him that?

I know! Nancy wont stop interrupting him! Hopefully someone else caught that.

i read somewhere on the Jessie w/ Geraldo thread that it was said as well! I am on dial up so cant find it.

WOAH! She told RG about nanny?????

Cindy confronted the *@#ch about stealing from grandma and grandpa....that's what happened to rock KC's world. She took her anger out on Caylee to get back at Cindy.....IMO :mad:

I agree w/ you and w/MitchLite about the new friends- I think she was having stress from home (= busted stealing) and they said- its time to grow up and be responsible- at the same time met new friends and maybe experimented w/drugs.

they needed to discuss babysitting arrangements, and Casey said she had one. Zenaida, Zanny. It was in April 06!

Maybe Casey has been telling people that she had a Nanny named Zanny since 2006 but she really didn't

Then when she decides to pin Caylee's disapearence on the Fake Nanny that doesn't exist she finds someone who's name begins with a Z - Could have been anybody but ZG just happened to look for an apt at Sawgrass & Casey decided to use her

Of course, the fact that Casey told someone she had a Nanny doesn't make it so. She fibs. A lot.

Exactly how I have felt, it is all about her, cannot wait until it is not anymore

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radiodial
Back