Nancy Grace 9-23 Show: A couple claims new pics show Caylee ALIVE!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They still smell entirely different than human decomposition. I am a hunter and have smelled them all including human decomp when in school and NOTHING you ever smell will compare with it.
I should have clarified that I was not comparing it with human decomp....just that it does reeeeek very badly!
LP on.

Leonard talking about Casey going through the EZ pass on the highways - LE can get info from them.

MM~ I am not as familiar with the GJ workings as are others on here. I bet someone could answer it tho! (Blink would know, but she is tied up right now.)

How can these talking heads think that there are not more pertinent pages and evidence? I didn't see GA or CA's interviews. I didn't see the forensic reports. There are many, many things LE and the FBI have!

TY...I was thinking Blink, but figured she was a little busy....I would appreciate anyone's insight on this.

LP stating that Casey is very clever and always thinking on her feet.

Leonard talking about Casey going through the EZ pass on the highways - LE can get info from them.

Lake Jessup is on a toll road right? I wonder if she had to make several passes over the alligator swamp- till it was nice and secluded? :furious::furious:

I agree with LP on this point -

Casey is not "The Psycho Queen" everyone is making her out to be.

She made up stories to cover her tracks

What do they call that........... "Consciousness of guilt?"

Well she kept herself in check during the day but at night in her dreams........Caylee haunts her.

Am I understanding this correctly - Casey was blaming George for driving over a squirrel in the car she herself had been driving since at least June 15th, before she left it at the Amscot? In other words, Casey was talking about the smell of decomp before that detail was revealed?

Yes, that's one of the stories Casey told. She told AH on June 27th that her dad borrowed the car and ran over a squirrel. She told Lee that a pair of squirrels were nesting under the hood and died.

I wonder why sociopaths aren't considered "mentally ill"?

Because they KNOW and plan their actions and and not oblivious to the consequences if caught. They just believe themselves to be "smarter" than most everyone else.

I would think so. It's more likely she's taken a leave of absence.
No pay for a leave of absence. Stress leave must qualify her for at least some form of state disability payments.

Well she kept herself in check during the day but at night in her dreams........Caylee haunts her.

Someone I forget who has that in their signature..and has for a while..she was SOOOOOOO right.

I still think she put the Pizza in the trunk so when GA picked up the Car or whoever opened the trunk would assume that the Pizza was causing the odor.

LE should find out exactly when & where she purchased the Pizza if they havn't already done so

It may help the timeline

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back