Nancy Grace 9-23 Show: A couple claims new pics show Caylee ALIVE!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can believe that squirrels might nest under the hood of a car, if the car was parked in a field and never moved but I doubt Casey's car ever stayed parked long enough for squirrels to nest in it.[/QUOTE

I've had some experience with this. When Casey is talking 'squirrels'...it is a reflexion of her own unconscious. To understand think metophorically. Think symbolically such as what does the idea of having squirels nesting in your 'mind' (auto =self) mean? Squirrells are quarrelsome little creatures hiding and hoarding 'food-information'.

It would suggest her conscience was beginning to bother her and that she could not concentrate. it would mean bits of information were being moved around in a furious manner being stored for future use. Also squirrels are thieves...they steal from birdfeeders...in other words she is stealing the food from her own intuition (intuiion=bird).

She was in a hurry to come up with an excuse fast and against her better judgement made the squirrel scenario up. She had to quickly bury the feelings/thoughts that were coming to the surface, Another way out to keep her mother from slaughtering her psychologically and keep herself from seeing her mothers anguish. Lee in his own way was aiding and abetting her trying to let her come up with a way out. (though I am not so sure he is totally aware of this.) or else he thinks others aren't.

it is a clever trick of Casey's to take the NOW moment and dissapate it into another time line and reference.

That she is trying to implicate her father though is an interesting point.

The two animals most likely to be making a smell in a car would be squirrels or cats.
Hit a squirrel on the road. They don't nest in car engines.
Cats will get under a car hood for the warmth after someone has driven and the car is warm.
Well, hey, we all know this. Why am I typing? LOL

Don't feel bad for the lawyers. Argument is sport to them--and bonus! They get paid to do it!

Nancy's not hurting their feelings.

ETA: A recent pregnancy would be quite simple to verify (or discount), medically.

It depends on how far along she was and how long ago it was. Assuming that she meant <14 weeks (if there is no medical documentation) and it was prior to May, then I seriously doubt they could tell now. Her hormone levels and cervix should have returned to normal months ago.

Well, guess I'll never know because of Comcast's interviews. Usually it is the last five minutes...now it's almost ten! Unbelievable! Stupid cable monopoly!

Many have complained of not being able to view the last 5-10 minutes of the show.
I get the full hour. The last 5-10 minutes rarely has any info of consequence. I generally look at my watch--so you really don't miss anything.

Yes, our local news comes on here and I have to wait until the second show to see the last few minutes. GRRRR!

I am also getting really scared now. the interview reveals that as far back as the beginning of june Caylee was being abducted at night. Tony would wake up, all three of them having slept together and Caylee would be gone but Casey would be there sleeping.

tony also says on at least four occassions Caylee wakes up in the middle of night soaked in sweat and having nightmares about 'the relationship'. No clothes or belongings or diapers etc are found at Tony's.

This is horrible but is it possible that Casey contracted with some pedofile ring? Not just no, but HELL NO. This is one thing I do not believe AT ALL. A child being abused has signs which would be readily noticed. Did not happen to Caylee and there is no proof or indication it did.

I am convinced now, Casey did this crime. She did it for spite as she says so herself and just doesn't want to tell her mother.
The interview certainly does NOT reveal that Caylee was being "abducted" at night! RM, not AL, said one single time that Casey took her home to CA because CA demanded it. (I can see CA doing this.)

It was Casey at AL's having nightsweats and nightmares.

We don't know what LA found when he went to AL's apartment to get Casey's things for certain. When LE showed up, they did not mention anything from Caylee being there.'

By the way, I think Casey just probably saw a squirrel and it popped into her head to put it in her story is all. I don't think it is all that dramatic.

I am also getting really scared now. the interview reveals that as far back as the beginning of june Caylee was being abducted at night. Tony would wake up, all three of them having slept together and Caylee would be gone but Casey would be there sleeping.

tony also says on at least four occassions Caylee wakes up in the middle of night soaked in sweat and having nightmares about 'the relationship'. No clothes or belongings or diapers etc are found at Tony's.

This is horrible but is it possible that Casey contracted with some pedofile ring?

I am convinced now, Casey did this crime. She did it for spite as she says so herself and just doesn't want to tell her mother.

That wasn't Tony that said Caylee was taken home during the night ... that was Ricardo. Tony maintains that he, Casey and Caylee never shared a bed and that Caylee never stayed the night. Tony said that Casey woke up sweating, having had a nightmare ... not Caylee. Please try and be accurate with your posts ... many people read and spread without checking facts ...we all need to do our due diligence and keep this forum far above the fray!

NG gets very annoying at times, even cutting off people she agrees with before they finish a sentence. Never have liked her much, and even less with this case.

Please try and be accurate with your posts ... many people read and spread without checking facts ...we all need to do our due diligence and keep this forum far above the fray!

i think we can all agree this is of utmost importance here.

if you've heard a statement elsewhere, please make that clear, as well as where you heard it. if it is speculation or your opinion on an important matter, please do not state it as fact.

If Lee wanted Caylee found he would have given the receipts over to LE and so would have George and Cindy. Lee makes the family out to be like : gee I dont know what to do with these funny things.....just hold onto them as suvieniers till Baez turns up and says :"I want them". As if they are wee naive folk new to the system (instead of as with holding evidence and giving them to an attorney who may not do a proper accounting of them).

In LAs interview he did state that he tried to give them to LE on I believe three seperate occasions and they refused them.

I don't know why Mark Williams continues to appear on the show. She is hateful and rude to him all the time.

I noticed that. She asks him what is the latest and interrupts him to finish it for him. She was really rude to just about everybody on there tonight! She makes me SO mad!

Mark Williams IMHO is loving the lime light just being on the "BIG CNN" he is the Daytona Beach local news guy that chimes in during the morning with the 2 minute highlights during the morning show. heck he was "attepting to" be the on air guy two years ago doing the local footaball games being broadcast on the radio, he knew nothing about footaball it was BAD.

I can believe that squirrels might nest under the hood of a car, if the car was parked in a field and never moved but I doubt Casey's car ever stayed parked long enough for squirrels to nest in it.[/QUOTE

I've had some experience with this. When Casey is talking 'squirrels'...it is a reflexion of her own unconscious. That she is trying to implicate her father though is an interesting point.

I will say that a day doesn't go by that I don't see a dead squirrel in the road in central FL. Seriously....they are dumb and the most common roadkill around here - hence why our vultures are as big as small pigs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jzouzie
Back