Nancy Grace 9-23 Show: A couple claims new pics show Caylee ALIVE!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why would anyone do that? That is just truly sick and twisted if that is true. Where did this come from? I am still trying to catch up. I wish my kids wouldn't call during Nancy.

My local Fox Orlando mentioned it in their newscast this evening when talking about the new documents.

My local Fox Orlando mentioned it in their newscast this evening when talking about the new documents.

Did they say that was in the documents or was that another theory because I remember that theory being stated on here a couple of weeks ago?

from your lips to God's ears Sweetmop, sure hope they try and convict her... I just think they have lots more we are not aware of
I really believe they will arrest and convict her.
I even agree with Kobe that they are just dotting the i's and crossing their t's right now.

I can believe that squirrels might nest under the hood of a car, if the car was parked in a field and never moved but I doubt Casey's car ever stayed parked long enough for squirrels to nest in it.

For whatever it is worth, we live in the snow belt off Lake Erie, and do not have a garage for our jalopy.

Chipmunks try to escape the cold in the winter, and make nest in our jalopy. Unfortunately, they usually die in there. Sometimes they sneak into the engine compartment, and sometimes into the spare tire wheel well.

It gives the car a very funky smell when they go toes up. I can tell, but the car is still driveable, and we don't pass out. We just haul it in to the dealer to get them cleaned out from wherever they have nested, get it squirted with lysol or something, then we are good to go until the next winter's season.

I do not buy the squirrel theory at all. Not a pleasant smell, but not enough to make me get out of the car, either. Even if I have the heater and fan on...

Why would anyone do that? That is just truly sick and twisted if that is true. Where did this come from? I am still trying to catch up. I wish my kids wouldn't call during Nancy.
I think it was another one of the lies regarding the decomp smell.
Sick and twisted is the truth! OMG!

Originally Posted by sweetmop
OMG! She had a miscarriage and put "it" in the car! I hadn't heard that either. Good grief!
Was this mentioned on NG?! I am looking and cannot find it. Thanks!

I don't know why Mark Williams continues to appear on the show. She is hateful and rude to him all the time.

I noticed that. She asks him what is the latest and interrupts him to finish it for him. She was really rude to just about everybody on there tonight! She makes me SO mad!

I noticed that. She asks him what is the latest and interrupts him to finish it for him. She was really rude to just about everybody on there tonight! She makes me SO mad!
I don't care if she interrupts...as long as she keeps talking about Caylee and stays on this case since everyone else has long bailed to report on Politics. We should just appreciate it for what it is instead of belittling her every chance we get, imo.

Thanks, NG!!! I appreciate you keeping Caylee's story on your show and bringing out the truth of what is really going on here!! BRAVO!!! KUDOS!!! :woohoo:

I don't care if she interrupts...as long as she keeps talking about Caylee and stays on this case since everyone else has long bailed to report on Politics. We should just appreciate it for what it is instead of belittling her every chance we get, imo.

Thanks, NG!!! I appreciate you keeping Caylee's story on your show and bringing out the truth of what is really going on here!! BRAVO!!! KUDOS!!! :woohoo:
I agree SS. Nancy has kept Caylee in the forefront.
I think this case has grabbed ahold of her, just as it has us.

Well, her show would be a lot more informative if she would stop and let someone else talk, or stop cutting every one off when they disagree with her. Believe me, if Greta was covering it still, I would be watching her!
Also, and this might be the producer's fault, but they waste 5 minutes or more at the start of the show repeating and recapping the whole case. That is not necessary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmop
OMG! She had a miscarriage and put "it" in the car! I hadn't heard that either. Good grief!

100%Agave wrote:

Well I am going to have to tell Mr. Amity. When I was questioning out loud, the DNA and Smell tests from the trunk weeks and weeks ago, his response..........
"Easy. She had a miscarraige, wrapped it up and put it in the trunk."
I made of point of writing a post about what he said, here at WS but it was met with 'ewwwww's.
Now I can tell him he wasn't alone in his thinking.
Not that I think the same as he....just that he wasn't alone. :)

I still think she put the Pizza in the trunk so when GA picked up the Car or whoever opened the trunk would assume that the Pizza was causing the odor.

LE should find out exactly when & where she purchased the Pizza if they havn't already done so

It may help the timeline

This is what I have believed all along also. She told others it was an animal, she had to have something else causing the odor. She might have thought no one would believe the animal smell would last that long. Did Amy say when she told her about the smell? Also, has anyone read if Casey rode with others when they all went out or when she was hanging out with her boyfriend Tony, did he always drive?

Well, her show would be a lot more informative if she would stop and let someone else talk, or stop cutting every one off when they disagree with her. Believe me, if Greta was covering it still, I would be watching her!
Also, and this might be the producer's fault, but they waste 5 minutes or more at the start of the show repeating and recapping the whole case. That is not necessary!

Agreed with everything you said. I do get aggravated with NG sometimes, but I am truly grateful she is still covering this case. She's very passionate about victim's rights and I applaud her for that.

Geeesh will she let this guy finish his sentence
----------------
Thats what I said! She's got me talking to the tv..I like Nancy but she can get on your last nerve LOL..I'm waiting for someone to tell her to shut up and let them finish..IMO

I only see some MySpace comments, but no text messages? Or, is this what they mean by text messages?

WHAT? I thought I read the reason she got so upset when she saw Brandon S at that party was apparently she had a miscarriage with him and it upset her. I didn't read about it in her car :confused::confused::confused:

I am also really confused about why they keep talking about how she got two flat tires in May. What does that have to do with Caylee?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back