Nancy Grace 9-23 Show: A couple claims new pics show Caylee ALIVE!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No pay for a leave of absence. Stress leave must qualify her for at least some form of state disability payments.

I'm a nurse ... every place I have worked has offered short term and/or long term disability that pays a percentage of your base pay. All that is required is for an MD to submit forms attesting to your inability to perform your job due to a medical condition. I imagine that CA well qualifies for that.

WHAT? I thought I read the reason she got so upset when she saw Brandon S at that party was apparently she had a miscarriage with him and it upset her. I didn't read about it in her car :confused::confused::confused:

I'm also confused about a miscarriage. I haven't read the entire 317 pages from today and perhaps that is where it is mentioned. But I also have never heard about any miscarriage throughout the whole ordeal. Perhaps I've missed something in this thread but could someone please repeat and explain the whole miscarriage scenario? Thank you

The hair found was the length and color consistent with that of Caylee. A fetus would not have such hair.

And furthermore ... wouldn't her sexual relationship with TonE have halted immediately after an abortion (spontaneous therapeutic or otherwise)?

Hello,
I just join and not sure how to post. Can someone help? I really like to post

I don't know why Mark Williams continues to appear on the show. She is hateful and rude to him all the time.

Haha - I think he gets a kick out of her because the meaner she gets, the more he laughs. Oh wait - I'm thinking of a lawyer on her show - Herman is his last name.

I do agree with you though about Mark Williams. Poor guy...

She didnt have a miscarriage! Shes lying to cover up the smell of CAYLEES body! Its obvious. First she tried the squirrel thing ahead of time, then the miscarriage story. Its all baloney and I now believe it was all premedatated

That's the first thing that came to mind when I heard the word 'chloroform'. It was used to clean the decomp smell out of the car.

Come to think about it...I haven't seen the car lately. Does anyone know where it is?

I'm also confused about a miscarriage. I haven't read the entire 317 pages from today and perhaps that is where it is mentioned. But I also have never heard about any miscarriage throughout the whole ordeal. Perhaps I've missed something in this thread but could someone please repeat and explain the whole miscarriage scenario? Thank you

what I've come across so far pertaining to a miscarriage was in Amy's interview::

May 25th: Anything but clothes party. A "run-in" with a guy named Brandon. Casey told Amy that she "had a miscarriage with and it was a very emotional run-in. And she was very, very, very upset at that point." Casey went missing for an hour and a half at the party.

Hello,
I just join and not sure how to post. Can someone help? I really like to post
You just did it, perfectly. Just make sure you are signed in, then go to the bottom of the posts and you will see a place where it says "post reply" or "quick reply". If you want to use the quick reply, put your cursor there and start typing. When you are done, hit "post reply". Good luck and welcome!

No pay for a leave of absence. Stress leave must qualify her for at least some form of state disability payments.[/QUOTe

I know certain companies will pay short term disability for mental probs (i.e nervous breakdown etc) that are preventing you from working. Usually it's for 3 months however, you could go on LTD (long term disability). I deal with cases such as these.

WHAT? I thought I read the reason she got so upset when she saw Brandon S at that party was apparently she had a miscarriage with him and it upset her. I didn't read about it in her car :confused::confused::confused:

I agree Hailiejade, that is all I have read too. Haven't heard nothing about it being in her car.

:)Thank you I BEEN LOOKING FOR WEEKS FOR A SITE LIKE THIS.
:woohoo:

what I've come across so far pertaining to a miscarriage was in Amy's interview::

May 25th: Anything but clothes party. A "run-in" with a guy named Brandon. Casey told Amy that she "had a miscarriage with and it was a very emotional run-in. And she was very, very, very upset at that point." Casey went missing for an hour and a half at the party.

_________
Right! Someone here made the jump to the car trunk. As posters above point out... Caylee's hair samples were in the trunk.

I haven't found anything about a miscarriage and the fetus being in the car either. Not saying she did not have one with the guy from the party (altho...I kinda doubt it), but it sounds like it was a long time before if it did happen. Has nothing to do with this case, imo. Remember...this happened the day after she met AL. It wouldn't surprise me that she took off from a party for awhile either while "pretending to be upset". We all know that this girl doesn't GET upset.

This is what I have believed all along also. She told others it was an animal, she had to have something else causing the odor. She might have thought no one would believe the animal smell would last that long. Did Amy say when she told her about the smell? Also, has anyone read if Casey rode with others when they all went out or when she was hanging out with her boyfriend Tony, did he always drive?

I'm also trying to find what date she first told Amy about the smell. She did say that it got worse and worse.

And when did we start believing what comes out of Casey's mouth??
She can tell Amy all day long that she had a miscarriage - didn't she also tell Amy that they were going to live together in the A's house because CA & GA so graciously were going to move out and let their sociopathic daughter have the house?? Oh and didn't she steal from Amy??
What will a jury ever make of Casey and all of her lies.

Kobe you still working for the defense on this? lol!
Boy he got a little tongue tied, didn't he?

I just wanted to point out something about the fact Kobe is now working for the defense. Just because he has been hired does not mean he will be on their side. Do you really believe he would lie or make up statements of evidence in order to help Casey?
This is a guy with a professional reputation and practice. He's not going to throw it away on any case for any amount of money. If he's unethical, he's ruined his career and livelyhood.
In all possibilities, what he uncovers about Casey may not even remotely agree with the way the defense is going. If he finds something that hurts the case, they will not use his testimony for sure.
By the defense hiring him, they have kept the prosecution from hiring Kobe to work for them in convicting Casey. It's a smart move on the defense's part to lock up Kobe regardless which way this case is heading.
We and Nancy too might not like the idea that he is working for the defense but we should consider the big picture of what is happening. Any of us, if necessary would want the best defense and tatics money could buy. Just my opinion but I think we need to look at this both ways.

And when did we start believing what comes out of Casey's mouth??
She can tell Amy all day long that she had a miscarriage - didn't she also tell Amy that they were going to live together in the A's house because CA & GA so graciously were going to move out and let their sociopathic daughter have the house?? Oh and didn't she steal from Amy??
What will a jury ever make of Casey and all of her lies.

ITA. CA is a sympathy vampire, and she said whatever would get her attention and sympathy. Different situation, different audience, different story. The idea of a miscarriage being in her car isn't out of the question considering what else we know, but it doesn't negate the test results indicating a deceased Caylee was in there as well. Wonder what fake identity she's made up online and who she's suckering right now? :bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jzouzie
Back