Nancy Grace - 9/25/08 - Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Brittany...........hasn't talked to Anthony family since the whole decomp issue came up. She spoke to Cindy the day after they learned that Caylee had disappeared.

Britney the neighbor is on NG right now. She hasn't talked to fam since very first day Caylee was reported missing. Cindy had told her Casey said she was in Jax for a month-- (imaginary) job related.

usually it takes wiping a pc three times before its totally wiped clean...or there are programs out there to do it. but there are other programs out there that can still get the info off the pc as long as it hasn't been written over. from what i understand

Didn't Lee go to Tony's around midnight, and get back with her stuff around 2am?

Maybe he deleted it all then?
I was wondering the same thing ~ but I believe the computer can also tell LE when they were deleted.

I wonder if in addition to promoting the club for Tony she was using that laptop to "promote" (the use) of something else??

Lee laughing at the smell is :eek: BIZARRO :eek:- does he truly buy the suicidal squirrels story??

The funniest part is he says "2 dead squirrels crawled up" HONEY..dead squirrels don't crawl last time I checked..it made me laugh, not chuckle..laugh!

The funniest part is he says "2 dead squirrels crawled up" HONEY..dead squirrels don't crawl last time I checked..it made me laugh, not chuckle..laugh!
Yes. This one really did make me laugh out loud too! That's KC! One was not enough. She had to have two of them!

I think LA cleaned out his sisters computer. He's a quick thinker!

I think so too. It doesn't take that long to delete files. Something just doesn't seem right after hearing him instead of reading his interview. I just can't pinpoint it.

This chick used to babysit Caylee for KC for free....while KC lied about
having to go to work, when she was actually out doing whatever the
heck she wanted. That blows my mind. I loved her saying in her interview
what she did about not being able to go out all the time because she
had to focus on her child. Team Brittney!!

Tony hadn't known Casey long enough, nor did he have any reason to suspect Cindy coming to get Casey was anything other than a family argument. So, I can't see Tony deleting the email. It was a few hours later that Tony became aware of Caylee's disappearance.

On the other hand, Lee knew that if there was anything on that computer that would be any sort of problem for Casey, he might think he should dump the email.

Tony tried to text Casey and found her phone still in his apt- he used it to call Amy and she gave him the full SCOOP/scope of what was going down.

Casey was on him like velcro recently- he would probably have a better idea what was going on w/her laptop? Who knows?

I love JG..I don't know what it is, but he is just likeable to me.

OMG I think Jesse is right on the money -- to a point -- I think the part about Casey having a mental breakdown and telling herself a new story is accurate.

This chick used to babysit Caylee for KC for free....while KC lied about
having to go to work, when she was actually out doing whatever the
heck she wanted. That blows my mind. I loved her saying in her interview
what she did about not being able to go out all the time because she
had to focus on her child. Team Brittney!!

I didn't realize that Brittney babysat Caylee as well. I thought that it was Lauren that babysat her for several months for free while KC went out to play with friends.

I think so too. It doesn't take that long to delete files. Something just doesn't seem right after hearing him instead of reading his interview. I just can't pinpoint it.
Calm and rehearsed, to start with, imo. I also think it's possible he's the one who deleted the emails and like I said, a forensics expert would be able to tell when it was done.

9th of June to 25th is when Casey invited Brittany to hot body contest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back