Nancy Grace - 9/25/08 - Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And here I was thinking that CA was taking care of her all along...Now let's see...The Grunds babysat her for the first 10 months, Lauren for about 8 months, and Brittney helped out a bit. I would imagine that she was going to bed quite early under the age of two and the GPs were working. When exactly were THEY raising Caylee?

Well she was almost 3 at the time of disappearance and it appears to me CA throws SUPPORTING Caylee in KC's face more than raising per say.

The rehash from weeks ago. Why does she let people thru with way outdated questions?

For the record, the FBI crime lab is the best in the world at retrieving data off of a hard drive. There are ways to retrieve readable data from almost any form of magnetic media, even if it has been overwritten. That lab once freaked out the pentagon by recovering data from DOD drives that had been disassembled and had the platters sandblasted. There is NOTHING any member of the Anthony's family could reasonably do to that hard drive to permanently delete any specific data.

Total physical destruction of the platter media would be enough to severly impede data recovery, and is really the only proscribed method for insurring data destruction. So either intense fire or slicing up the platters with a power saw.

Wow. That's graphic! (j/k) But very good to know! :)

Cindy was downright mean to casey..........Motive Maybe?

Well thats new....

Brittany says cindy had offered to adopt caylee from casey so that casey could live her life...
Casey said no..

Why? Cause casey would be giving up her leverage on her mom...

From another poster, sorry I lost your ID, but my heart is so sad and so emotional, like all of you; they said:

I'm sure they have all shed oceans of tears for baby Caylee. Just because we do not see them a mess on national TV does not for a minute mean they are not hurting. These people are living a nightmare and nobody here should speculate on how they really feel, because nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors. Casey has put this family through hell for many years. They have admitted that on numerous occasions. Why kick them any more while they are down? I just don't get it.

Everyone is looking to blame somebody else or connect somebody else to Casey killing Caylee. This whole family has grilled Casey and she will not talk. They are frantic and praying that just maybe this spiteful b!tch might tell them the truth. Lee is not on her side. He's playing the spiteful B!tch.
think that was dazzlin Deb...another thread, I forget which.

cindy was downright mean to casey..........motive maybe?

,my mom would be mean to me if i treated her the way case did cindy.. Stealing, lying, etc... Paying her way for years... Stealing from cindys parents...

Well thats new....

Brittany says cindy had offered to adopt caylee from casey so that casey could live her life...
Casey said no..

Because then KC would no longer be in control and in the driver's seat IMO.

Well she was almost 3 at the time of disappearance and it appears to me CA throws SUPPORTING Caylee in KC's face more than raising per say.

You know this leads me to wonder if when Cindy found out what really happened, she felt such guilt she decided to support KC. I think KC would be happy to throw that up in her mother's face..."see Mom if you didn't put me down and try to take her away from me this never would have happened!"

JMHO

Well thats new....

Casey said no..

I think it's the classic "I don't want her but you can't have her either" syndrome.

Well thats new....

Casey said no..

Casey would have had to get off the gravy train if she didn't have a kid to "support".

I love JG..I don't know what it is, but he is just likeable to me.
I like him too.
He is honest and has respect for others.
He is the total opposite of KC! I can't even see those 2 together!

It's interesting what Jesse is saying about the playhouse and how much Caylee loved it, and his opinion if something happened to Caylee that Casey might have put her in there. I do agree that it's likely she was first put somewhere in the yard before being moved. MOO :)

I think the playhouse was one of the places the dogs both hit on. LE can be seen on the video of the backyard search, removing the playhouse and looking under it.

panthera, thank you!

I'm curious WHO deleted everything. Tony, Lee or Casey?

You know this leads me to wonder if when Cindy found out what really happened, she felt such guilt she decided to support KC. I think KC would be happy to throw that up in her mother's face..."see Mom if you didn't put me down and try to take her away from me this never would have happened!"

JMHO

You pegged what I'm thinking and feeling and have all along...CA feels GUILT for they things she has said and done..

Isn't it true that a computer expert can tell exactly what time of the day that the computer was deleted of emails and files?

?

It's even better. She used a Yahoo account, which means that she checked her mail via a web browser, and the actual mail resides out on Yahoo's servers. Yahoo will not only have absolute logs of when those mails were deleted, they will know the IP address of the computer that did it, and they will still have copies of the actual deleted e-mails available for LE.

From another poster, sorry I lost your ID, but my heart is so sad and so emotional, like all of you; they said:

I'm sure they have all shed oceans of tears for baby Caylee. Just because we do not see them a mess on national TV does not for a minute mean they are not hurting. These people are living a nightmare and nobody here should speculate on how they really feel, because nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors. Casey has put this family through hell for many years. They have admitted that on numerous occasions. Why kick them any more while they are down? I just don't get it.

Everyone is looking to blame somebody else or connect somebody else to Casey killing Caylee. This whole family has grilled Casey and she will not talk. They are frantic and praying that just maybe this spiteful b!tch might tell them the truth. Lee is not on her side. He's playing the spiteful B!tch.

Why would Lee Laugh when mentioning the odor in the trunk?

I Just don't see the humor in it

It wasn't a nervous laughter either....He Sounded very juvenile to me

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member