Nancy Grace - 9/25/08 - Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
UGH Kobi...I wish she would get a new forensics guy..seriously.

It's even better. She used a Yahoo account, which means that she checked her mail via a web browser, and the actual mail resides out on Yahoo's servers. Yahoo will not only have absolute logs of when those mails were deleted, they will know the IP address of the computer that did it, and they will still have copies of the actual deleted e-mails available for LE.

faefrost - you are making my day!

You know this leads me to wonder if when Cindy found out what really happened, she felt such guilt she decided to support KC. I think KC would be happy to throw that up in her mother's face..."see Mom if you didn't put me down and try to take her away from me this never would have happened!"

JMHO

I think Casey saying something should have been done about her (behaving as she does) a long time ago--was nothing more than a shift guilt/blame move. It wasn't because she felt remorse or a need to be punished. I agree, Casey can throw that guilt around, it appears she had a good teacher in Cindy.

It's even better. She used a Yahoo account, which means that she checked her mail via a web browser, and the actual mail resides out on Yahoo's servers. Yahoo will not only have absolute logs of when those mails were deleted, they will know the IP address of the computer that did it, and they will still have copies of the actual deleted e-mails available for LE.

YAY. A bright spot.

I think the playhouse was one of the places the dogs both hit on. LE can be seen on the video of the backyard search, removing the playhouse and looking under it.
I honestly believe a dead Caylee was somewhere in the back yard, maybe more than one place, before being put in the car trunk. I trust the cadaver dogs a lot more than any of these family members! MOO :)

Nancy Graces needs to pick somebody else besides Koby now. He's much too biased now. IMO

,my mom would be mean to me if i treated her the way case did cindy.. Stealing, lying, etc... Paying her way for years... Stealing from cindys parents...

Oh I agree she deserves it.

I'm just wondering if that was Casey's motive

Did she get rid of Caylee to spite her mother ?

Why would Lee Laugh when mentioning the odor in the trunk?

I Just don't see the humor in it

It wasn't a nervous laughter either....He Sounded very juvenile to me

He bugged me too in the audio and I agree that he sounds a lot like the rest of the clan...But he sure did provide a lot damning evidence...in particular about the family dynamics!

I'm sure that he was reprimanded for that interview today...IF he went home. Which leads me to my next question...Anyone know WHEN he was last seen at the A's residence?

"Prosecutors are also releasing Casey's computer records, which show that Casey deleted Yahoo mail and some photographs of Caylee."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html

Good heavens! If they are only releasing stuff that they don't plan to use for GJ what must they have that we don't know about. That actually makes me feel better- even though I NEED TO KNOW!!

LP speck of truth in everything..blah blah blah same ole' story.

panthera, thank you!

I'm curious WHO deleted everything. Tony, Lee or Casey?

You're most welcome! I don't think Tony would've done it, and like I said, the time they were deleted will show just who had the opportunity to do it. That they're saying it was Casey, could mean this has already been checked and it was her. MOO

Yes, thank you!

I think this is key and I'm hopeful the deleted information is saved from the public for trial.

Richard G gave Casey the cell phone.......according to LP.

Ah HA! LP just said something I hadn't heard before. He said Caylee was in a plastic garbage bag when KC removed her from the trunk.

He bugged me too in the audio and I agree that he sounds a lot like the rest of the clan...But he sure did provide a lot damning evidence...in particular about the family dynamics!

I'm sure that he was reprimanded for that interview today...IF he went home. Which leads me to my next question...Anyone know WHEN he was last seen at the A's residence?

Ha-I'd be curious to know myself. Let's unleash the webcams! :crazy: Is that TV station still doing that?

Originally Posted by faefrost

I thought LE was shaking Lee's tree a little bit when they tipped their hand on the computer stuff. They told Lee about Casey uploading to photobucket from another ISP, account yada. This after he gives them the important info about the blue 'puter. ;)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BentDove
Back