Nancy Grace - 9/25/08 - Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The almost three year old in my avatar weighs 39.7 pounds as of last Monday. He is a bit on the large side though.

Scuse me, 39 pounds 7 ounces.

Thanks,

That's really not much weight is it?

Awesome smile on the boy !!!!!

I do have to say, the diabolical quote from Jesse was pretty good. "the way she lies is just diabolical." I may have to change my siggie.

How about KC's text to Amy about being tired after having put in a 60 hour week!?

I honestly believe a dead Caylee was somewhere in the back yard, maybe more than one place, before being put in the car trunk. I trust the cadaver dogs a lot more than any of these family members! MOO :)

Me too !

Could the new pavers have been put down to mask a freshly dug grave maybe?

You can tell if earth has been recently turned over...It's loose & so not compacted.

Thanks,

Read my post above they estimated 35lbs and 36 inches. I'm KC's exact size, height and weight. My daughter is 35 lbs and 37 inches..it's not heavy at all. I can carry my daughter sleeping no problem with her not assisting..ie. wrapping her legs around me etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monoxide
I really think Lee is trying to accuse TL of doing something

I do as well..but IMO it was Lee.

I agree that Lee probably did some "cleaning up" of the laptop.

I do have to say, the diabolical quote from Jesse was pretty good. "the way she lies is just diabolical." I may have to change my siggie.

I know- when NG was playing those quotes - I kept hearing screaming crowds like... tastes great!/less filling! Except it was...

Diabolical Liar - Spiteful B!tch! :eek:
Diabolical Liar - Spiteful B!tch! :furious:
Diabolical Liar - Spiteful B!tch! :eek:

Does anyone know what Caylee would have weighed ?

I don't think Casey would have needed any help putting her body in a dumpster if thats what she did.

What does a little 3 year old girl weigh?

The "missing posters" indicate Caylee weighed 35 pounds.

I know, but how would LP know that unless something has been found that we don't know about?

:eek:

Well, horribly graphic but true...She is likely to have put her in something. A plastic bag, a blanket a towel. I think that for them to have some forensic evidence it is likely that whatever she used initially allowed for some leakage...That said, I've been wondering from the beginning of all this if she didn't transfer her from a bag to a suitcase or duffle bag when she went back home shortly after the 15th.

I know, but how would LP know that unless something has been found that we don't know about?

:eek:

I dont know if LP knows anything .....but for the car to have that much smell in it after all the time it spent at the toe place.....something must have leaked out to keep that awful smell.....just my thoughts....:)

Thanks,

I definitely think that Casey could have lifted Caylee even if she was dead weight. I wonder how well they examined the ground around that dumpster. I think it was LP that said a little while ago that lifting a bag full of decomposed child would have been like carying a bag of stew or something to that effect. If the bag ripped or something like that, there should have been omething detectable around the dumpster.
And thank you, he smiles a lot.

ugg....I have a hudge lump in my throat......when MR. P said....about the bag ripping open and the contents coming out onto CA clothes....I just dont get it....how could she have done that....driving around with the baby in the car...smelling....and then lifting her out and throwing her away.....:mad:

I had always thought little about Cindy washing Casey's pants, the knife etc. I blew it off as Cindy being somewhat a neat person and nervous energy--- she was just trying to help George with the car.

Looking through documents again today, police said boots were in the car. It didn't say collected after, it said IN the car. So why if she was being tidy and nervous, why did she leave those in the car?! I'm not blowing the pants etc off so lightly now. I truly wonder if the pants looked obviously dirty.

They estimated her weight at 35 lbs which is an estimate. She probably had not been to the Dr. since the age of 2 since that is how the appt schedules go..2 year appt and then a 3 year appt. You can't do your 3 year appt until you are actually 3. So that is a best guess. My 3.5 year old is 35 lbs and of average weight. I think their estimates were high..35lbs and 36 inches is what they say.

Thanks,

I know Casey is petite but I'm sure she's not a weakling - Caylee looks so tiny too

I was wondering because LP seems to think Casey would have had trouble moving her around but I don't think so

Thanks again

I also think that if they count the pavers...At least one will be missing. (Too bad there's no way to check that.)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BentDove
Back