Nancy Grace - 9/25/08 - Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Agreed......That Land fill really needs to be checked ...imo
I agree, but it's also possible she put her in another dumpster that might use a different landfill, or place in that same landfill. It's probably a huge amount of trash to go through by now three months later. I remember when Dave Holloway was in Aruba at the landfill there. :( I have heard though that there are detectors for finding human remains.

I agree.....I had a daughter die at age 7 ....24hrs after she got sick....and people came to help around the house.....and they did the laundry....I was soooo up set that they even washed her clothes.....I wanted to have something that smelled like her.....

After my husband died, it took me a YEAR to wash his terry cloth robe, I would every once in awhile just want to smell the scent of his body odor for comfort.........

I have since washed and have packed away I will always keep it.

Good heavens! If they are only releasing stuff that they don't plan to use for GJ what must they have that we don't know about. That actually makes me feel better- even though I NEED TO KNOW!!

Feeling the same way here! :banghead:

I completely agree with you! What makes me wonder about her deleting the emails, is what they said that must have incriminated her or gone against her story that ZG took Caylee. Why would she have put that in print, so to speak, to begin with? Stupid, to say the least! MOO

I was wondering the same thing. What would have been incriminating, or why? Why was it necessary to delete certain photos? I don't know. Then again, I'm kinda glad I don't think like KC! :crazy: Not exactly a compliment to think like KC, LOL.

what would have been the purpose of Casey deleting those photos? I can't figure that one out.
Thinking the same thing...Either there's something in them that is potentially incriminating or she was trying to "wipe" out certain memories. :confused:

thank you CitizenKim and Panthera :)

SO VERY SAD.

If your child was "missing" or "kidnapped," would you DELETE some photos of your baby? I'd be cherishing every last one that I had. You would find me curled up in a corner just staring at photos of my baby, crying.

You can never convince me that a loving mother scared to death of what happened to her missing daughter would delete photos. Never.

:furious::furious:

That says it all right there !

She tells LE that she's scared that she may never see Caylee again & yet she deletes dozens of Caylees photos........How could she?

I have not seen an answer to that. I'm wondering about it, too.

If the cops picked up the cell phone, why didn't they ask TL what else in the apt belonged to Casey? :confused: :waitasec:
The police can't just pick up anything they want. They need permission. They probably first asked if they could check all the numbers on her phone because they went there believing, at first, that they had a missing child.

Ah HA! LP just said something I hadn't heard before. He said Caylee was in a plastic garbage bag when KC removed her from the trunk.

JMO: I think that is his theory and not something that has been confirmed.

Does anyone have any further info on this?

panthera, thank you!

I'm curious WHO deleted everything. Tony, Lee or Casey?

My money is on Casey. The question is what emails? Lee turned over a printout of Casey's emails to LE in an effort to prove she might have a job. They were yahoo emails.

Thinking the same thing...Either there's something in them that is potentially incriminating or she was trying to "wipe" out certain memories. :confused:

well we know that LE said that she research chloroform...maybe LA Or Tony seen that and got rid of all of it prior to the 15th of july

I agree.....I had a daughter die at age 7 ....24hrs after she got sick....and people came to help around the house.....and they did the laundry....I was soooo up set that they even washed her clothes.....I wanted to have something that smelled like her.....

TakeNote, so very sorry to hear about your daughter. :blowkiss:
I can picture myself doing exactly what you did, just wanting to hold onto some of her items that smelled and reminded you of her. Smells are very powerful to jog our memories, aren't they?

And, we certainly don't hear of any similar behavior of KC, do we? Nope, she was able to function pretty well - enough to where her friends didn't know her baby was "missing!" Goodness, how cold is her heart?

I dont know if LP knows anything .....but for the car to have that much smell in it after all the time it spent at the toe place.....something must have leaked out to keep that awful smell.....just my thoughts....:)

I guarantee ya... NOBODY would be lifting a dead body out of a trunk where it's been sitting for several days without making sure it was in a bag of some kind! And the body had to have been in the trunk for at least 2 days, maybe a week. That's why the smell stayed in there.

Hey guys! Just wanted to chime in that I think Nancy keeps Kobe on to keep her "eye" on him.... he is working for the defense. I am sure there will come a time in the near future when he won't be able to be on the show (once an indictment comes down)... imhoo.....

I agree, but it's also possible she put her in another dumpster that might use a different landfill, or place in that same landfill. It's probably a huge amount of trash to go through by now three months later. I remember when Dave Holloway was in Aruba at the landfill there. :( I have heard though that there are detectors for finding human remains.

You know Casey could have drove a 100 miles away to dispose of Caylee's body.

It's so frustrating.......Where do you even begin to look for her?

Unless Casey talks I think the only way we are ever going to find Caylee is if somebody happens upon her by chance.

IMO, someone else deleted those files unless she was deleting everything as soon as she got it or every day. I'm not pointing fingers but she had no idea her mom was going to show up on that day. From listening to Lee, it doesn't say that that was her habit. He thought it was weird too.
If I recall correctly, it appeared to me from AH's phone records that she sent a text to Casey after CA called her. Maybe KC knew CA was looking for her, but didn't know when she would find her. Maybe she was deleting everything when TonE saw her on the computer. Have to go back and check AH's phone records.

My money is on Casey. The question is what emails? Lee turned over a printout of Casey's emails to LE in an effort to prove she might have a job. They were yahoo emails.

I don't think that KC would have had the time. According to TL she was on the couch using the laptop when Amy knocked on the door...No reason for her to have deleted anything then and there. She then went outside, talked and left with CA and AH without coming back into the appartment to get anything. She left her cellphone, purse and computer.

Nope. I think it's either TL or LA.

I guarantee ya... NOBODY would be lifting a dead body out of a trunk where it's been sitting for several days without making sure it was in a bag of some kind! And the body had to have been in the trunk for at least 2 days, maybe a week. That's why the smell stayed in there.

I agree....I think thats also why there is so little evidence in the trunk too.

Because Caylee was in some type of bag

The funniest part is he says "2 dead squirrels crawled up" HONEY..dead squirrels don't crawl last time I checked..it made me laugh, not chuckle..laugh!

They do if they were buried in Steven King's Pet Cematery....:eek::eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back