Nancy Grace - 9/25/08 - Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know, but how would LP know that unless something has been found that we don't know about?

:eek:
He's offered a lot of speculations too, including her being put in the dumpster at Amscot. I'm taking what he says as that ~ theory. MOO :)

"Prosecutors are also releasing Casey's computer records, which show that Casey deleted Yahoo mail and some photographs of Caylee."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html

SO VERY SAD.

If your child was "missing" or "kidnapped," would you DELETE some photos of your baby? I'd be cherishing every last one that I had. You would find me curled up in a corner just staring at photos of my baby, crying.

You can never convince me that a loving mother scared to death of what happened to her missing daughter would delete photos. Never.

:furious::furious:

Thanks,

I know Casey is petite but I'm sure she's not a weakling - Caylee looks so tiny too

I was wondering because LP seems to think Casey would have had trouble moving her around but I don't think so

Thanks again
If she still could carry Caylee, I don't see how it would be that difficult for her to heave a garbage bag into a dumpster, especially if she was determined to do it. MOO

Well, horribly graphic but true...She is likely to have put her in something. A plastic towel, a blanket a towel. I think that for them to have some forensic evidence it is likely that whatever she used initially allowed for some leakage...That said, I've been wondering from the beginning of all this if she didn't transfer her from a bag to a suitcase or duffle bag when she went back home shortly after the 15th.

Me too; I asked a month ago if all her bags from TL's apartment had been accounted for.

Was it ever answered why Lee picked up KC's belongings and not LE?

I have not seen an answer to that. I'm wondering about it, too.

If the cops picked up the cell phone, why didn't they ask TL what else in the apt belonged to Casey? :confused: :waitasec:

ugg....I have a hudge lump in my throat......when MR. P said....about the bag ripping open and the contents coming out onto CA clothes....I just dont get it....how could she have done that....driving around with the baby in the car...smelling....and then lifting her out and throwing her away.....:mad:
I have thought about this too TakeNote. This is truely sickening. It's like a horror movie really! I can't even go there, and think about what all she really did!
We have to step back, and remember that Casey is not like we are. She has no conscience. She is a pathological liar. She uses people. Doesn't value a person, only uses them to her advantage and then throws them away. And unfortunately she did this to little Caylee... literally.
Evil, pure evil.:furious:

SO VERY SAD.

If your child was "missing" or "kidnapped," would you DELETE some photos of your baby? I'd be cherishing every last one that I had. You would find me curled up in a corner just staring at photos of my baby, crying.

You can never convince me that a loving mother scared to death of what happened to her missing daughter would delete photos. Never.

I completely agree with you! What makes me wonder about her deleting the emails, is what they said that must have incriminated her or gone against her story that ZG took Caylee. Why would she have put that in print, so to speak, to begin with? Stupid, to say the least! MOO

I'm not a techie so I have no idea but according to what I've been reading, they should have been able to recover everything.

Not necessarily.

She had a yahoo account so really all it would take is a subpeona.

I've never purposely tried to wipe a computer clean. Does anyone know how quickly that could be done? Would Casey have had time to do it before leaving Tony's?

Yes, but I doubt she could have without drawing attention to herself.

It's unclear as to whether she just deleted all of the files from her email or whether she actually restored the system to a previous date. That could account for the blue screen. But rebooting the computer might have brought up a blue screen, too. There is also software that will erase, or seemingly erase a hard drive but it doesn't sound like she had access to that before she left.

The funny thing is that nothing is truly erased that can't be retrieved by the right software, unless the hard drive is physically smashed into little pieces. Sometimes you can even retrieve information if it gets wet. Not always but sometimes.

IMO, someone else deleted those files unless she was deleting everything as soon as she got it or every day. I'm not pointing fingers but she had no idea her mom was going to show up on that day. From listening to Lee, it doesn't say that that was her habit. He thought it was weird too.

Me too; I asked a month ago if all her bags from TL's apartment had been accounted for.

Well here's something interesting...In her text messages to Amy when she's talking about how excited she is about their upcoming vacation and the clothes she'll want to buy for it...She mentions that at least she'll have her pick of what luggage to use! I found that to be a strange comment. Why so much luggage to choose from? Isn't that a bit weird?

SO VERY SAD.

I agree.....I had a daughter die at age 7 ....24hrs after she got sick....and people came to help around the house.....and they did the laundry....I was soooo up set that they even washed her clothes.....I wanted to have something that smelled like her.....

SO VERY SAD.

I think LE nailed Lee down on that point too, as to what story he had about the Great Grandfather pics/video downloaded to puter and uploaded to myspace. The Anthony story is Casey was home when Cindy and Caylee came home, Casey then dwnloaded the video and then uploaded to MySpace.

Thing is those things are listed as being done the 17th at 3:31pm in police reports. That timeline doesn't work.

Does anyone know what Caylee would have weighed ?

I don't think Casey would have needed any help putting her body in a dumpster if thats what she did.

What does a little 3 year old girl weigh?

Well my 3 year old boy who is in the 95th percentile for height and and 50 th percentile for weight only weighs 35 pounds I pick him up a dozen times a day..sometimes more..

If she still could carry Caylee, I don't see how it would be that difficult for her to heave a garbage bag into a dumpster, especially if she was determined to do it. MOO

Agreed......That Land fill really needs to be checked ...imo

I agree.....I had a daughter die at age 7 ....24hrs after she got sick....and people came to help around the house.....and they did the laundry....I was soooo up set that they even washed her clothes.....I wanted to have something that smelled like her.....
I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter :rose: I can understand exactly what you're saying ~ you want things left 'untouched'.

what would have been the purpose of Casey deleting those photos? I can't figure that one out.

Well my 3 year old boy who is in the 95th percentile for height and and 50 th percentile for weight only weighs 35 pounds I pick him up a dozen times a day..sometimes more..

I think those 5 gallon jugs of water weigh 40lbs

So caylee would have been lighter than one of those

I'm just trying to get an idea of the weight - I don't think Casey would "Need" any help

I'm Not saying that she didn't though

So sorry to hear about your daughter.

I completely agree with you! What makes me wonder about her deleting the emails, is what they said that must have incriminated her or gone against her story that ZG took Caylee. Why would she have put that in print, so to speak, to begin with? Stupid, to say the least! MOO

Someone (?) felt the need to get rid of all that stuff. I think whatever it was,
will not be released.

It had to be TonE or Lee.....so what do you think?

What might it have been if TonE erased it?
What would it have been for Lee to delete it?
Hmmmmm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back