Nancy Grace - 9/25/08 - Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have thought about this too TakeNote. This is truely sickening. It's like a horror movie really! I can't even go there, and think about what all she really did!
We have to step back, and remember that Casey is not like we are. She has no conscience. She is a pathological liar. She uses people. Doesn't value a person, only uses them to her advantage and then throws them away. And unfortunately she did this to little Caylee... literally.
Evil, pure evil.:furious:

I think a lot of the frustration on these threads comes from our efforts to get into KCs head, sometimes.

We normal people cannot REMOTELY imagine how sociopaths think and feel. It's as if they are a different species. Some shrinks see them as a sort of "throwback."

I'm confused. Did TL say he took KC to the house and she had a white plastic bag with chicken and freezepops in it or did he say that when he picked her up at her car that she had the groceries?

How did Lee get Tony's number? casey didn't have it memorized as she had fits on the 911 call to get it. LE took Casey's phone but not her stuff. How did Lee get the number? They use the net to get it? If so why did Lee need Casey to give him all those passwords etc?

None of the stories that anyone in that family tells adds up or fits with anything else they have stated. Every time one of them opens their mouth they confuse the heck out of me.

:confused::confused::confused:

I had always thought little about Cindy washing Casey's pants, the knife etc. I blew it off as Cindy being somewhat a neat person and nervous energy--- she was just trying to help George with the car.

Looking through documents again today, police said boots were in the car. It didn't say collected after, it said IN the car. So why if she was being tidy and nervous, why did she leave those in the car?! I'm not blowing the pants etc off so lightly now. I truly wonder if the pants looked obviously dirty.

Well, boots would go 'clunk, clunk, clunk' going 'round in the washer where pants don't. *dont' ask me how I know this :crazy:*
Maybe Cindy was going to take the boots out back and spray them off but things got ahead of her.
But still, now that all this latest has come out, it really, really makes me wonder about the washing of those pants, not the boots etc.

If KC deleted emails because she thought they were incriminating, who were the emails to? It would seem some one who received those emails would have come forward unless maybe they were in on it with KC. I think she would have had to think they were damaging emails to have deleted them don't you think?

Wish LE would spit that out. Could've been trading cooking recipes for all we know. :eek:

I'm confused. Did TL say he took KC to the house and she had a white plastic bag with chicken and freezepops in it or did he say that when he picked her up at her car that she had the groceries?

Baznme,
According to the docs, she was waiting outside of the car at Check Cashing place with bags, from the A's house, with those things in the bags.

Baznme,
According to the docs, she was waiting outside of the car at Check Cashing place with bags, from the A's house, with those things in the bags.

I'm going to have to go back and listen to TL's audio again. I could have sworn that he said he took her to the house at one time for clothes and stuff and that she had groceries from the house. I'll go check.

I think a lot of the frustration on these threads comes from our efforts to get into KCs head, sometimes.

We normal people cannot REMOTELY imagine how sociopaths think and feel. It's as if they are a different species. Some shrinks see them as a sort of "throwback."

That's what has us so hooked to this.....we are not capable of thinking like KC does and it's just mind boggling. Thank God we don't think like her.

She works a 60 hour week with just her thoughts....scary!

I think Casey saying something should have been done about her (behaving as she does) a long time ago--was nothing more than a shift guilt/blame move. It wasn't because she felt remorse or a need to be punished. I agree, Casey can throw that guilt around, it appears she had a good teacher in Cindy.
A thought occurred to me: what if her saying 'this should have been done a long time ago' she meant Caylee not being alive?

accidently spilling gasoline in the trunk, she probably thought it would take away the death scent

it doesnt, it wont, it never will

nice try casey, insert another token

:behindbar

Don't forget "jogging".

Oh yeah...jogging, making up lies, getting her nails done, texting, getting tattooed.....Gosh, I'm tired just thinking about it. She's gotta get off her back every now and then and stretch............Yawn!

TakeNote, so very sorry to hear about your daughter. :blowkiss:
I can picture myself doing exactly what you did, just wanting to hold onto some of her items that smelled and reminded you of her. Smells are very powerful to jog our memories, aren't they?

And, we certainly don't hear of any similar behavior of KC, do we? Nope, she was able to function pretty well - enough to where her friends didn't know her baby was "missing!" Goodness, how cold is her heart?

Sociopaths don't HAVE a heart.

Thanks.....I have been a lurker since the whole case started and just a few days ago joined the group:) Im very addicted! I told my husband its like a novel.....you just cant put it down....I think because I lost my daughter and have gone thru so much grief and pain....it just really hit me hard that CA has done this....most of all ....not telling where that little baby is....the family needs to know....so they can begin to heal....

I'm SOOOOOO sorry about your loss. Losing a child is the WORST!

You think AH gave Casey a head's up prior to their arrival? That would be interesting to know, for sure.

Casey *might* have figured out her time was running out....

I imagine her cell phone rang not stop after Cindy & George picked the car up.

TakeNote, so very sorry to hear about your daughter. :blowkiss:
I can picture myself doing exactly what you did, just wanting to hold onto some of her items that smelled and reminded you of her. Smells are very powerful to jog our memories, aren't they?

And, we certainly don't hear of any similar behavior of KC, do we? Nope, she was able to function pretty well - enough to where her friends didn't know her baby was "missing!" Goodness, how cold is her heart?

How cold is her heart???? I just turned 40 this year. Still haven't found that perfect man yet....long story short, never had children and now regret it.

I just want to scream to KC:

Just like Sharon Rocha said, "Divorce was always an option, not murder!"

KC - ""Adoption was always an option, not murder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You had options!!!! A B S O L U T E L Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes
Back