Nancy Grace - 9/25/08 - Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've never purposely tried to wipe a computer clean. Does anyone know how quickly that could be done? Would Casey have had time to do it before leaving Tony's?

Lee knows so much about it goes into great detail (knew about how sim cards workded too) isn't it possible that Lee is the one who disabled the computer perhaps when he went to pick it up after all it took him 2 hours or sometime when he was in the house?

I'm confused. Did TL say he took KC to the house and she had a white plastic bag with chicken and freezepops in it or did he say that when he picked her up at her car that she had the groceries?

The former. He said it looked like she ot the chicken and freezepops from the A's house.

None of the stories that anyone in that family tells adds up or fits with anything else they have stated. Every time one of them opens their mouth they confuse the heck out of me.

:confused::confused::confused:

I know... I have SOOO lost the timelines, since I read the testimony.

This is what I have a hard time wrapping my mind around. Why would TonE go thru all that trouble....pick KC up, take her to her parents while burning your own gas, borrowing a shovel from the neighbor, breaking in the shed, getting the gas cans, taking the gas cans back to her car.

Here's an ABSOLUTELY wonderful idea....just fill the $%^# tank up with gas at the gas station. Was he that high????????????

He had to know she was spending money buying food, getting nails done, tattoos. She couldn't afford a friggin' tank of gas or he couldn't buy a tank of friggin' gas for her?????? That's a real keeper KC!!!!

I know it is strange, but since TonE's dad had to pay for his car repairs, sounds like TonE didn't have much money......

Casey OTH seems to enjoy spending her money on the real important things like tats , nails, clothes, hair...etc

A thought occurred to me: what if her saying 'this should have been done a long time ago' she meant Caylee not being alive?

No. She was trying to do a guilt thing on her mom. She was saying they should have held her to account a long time ago. She mentioned all the stealing she had done, from each family member.

What she overlooked was the fact that however much she was spoiled and coddled, she is, at least legally, a grown woman, now. She is required to be responsible for herself, and she does know right from wrong, legal from illegal.

Me too !

Could the new pavers have been put down to mask a freshly dug grave maybe?

You can tell if earth has been recently turned over...It's loose & so not compacted.

Most often pavers are laid on a bed of sand over the dirt. The sand helps to level the pavers. After the pavers are laid, sand is brushed into the crevices. I would think that cadaver dogs would be able to get a scent from the ground underneath the pavers.

Lee knows so much about it goes into great detail (knew about how sim cards workded too) isn't it possible that Lee is the one who disabled the computer perhaps when he went to pick it up after all it took him 2 hours or sometime when he was in the house?

This reminds me. Does any of you sleuthers know what LE does for a living?

How cold is her heart???? I just turned 40 this year. Still haven't found that perfect man yet....long story short, never had children and now regret it.

I just want to scream to KC:

Just like Sharon Rocha said, "Divorce was always an option, not murder!"

KC - ""Adoption was always an option, not murder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You had options!!!! A B S O L U T E L Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, how long would the line be of childless couples, willing and eager to offer Caylee a loving home?

That in itself must have blown her mind ~ she probably thought it would've been stolen. MOO :)

Amy said something about lending (giving) her 80 bucks, 'cause the car was towed, so Casey might have called the tow yard about it. (why, I don't know)

but IIRC C & G had to show proof of ownership before they could pick it up,so Casey couldn't have picked it up aanyway.

And, how long would the line be of childless couples, willing and eager to offer Caylee a loving home?

I know. Sad thing is, CA would have adopted for her and KC would have the privilege of actually coming and going as she pleased, have her happy life and still get to watch Caylee grow. Others are not that fortunate.

This reminds me. Does any of you sleuthers know what LE does for a living?
enforce law? Lee, well I've not decided, so much has been dug up on his *job*..I am sure he's a gamer and an avid ebay fella.

Supposedly sets up for some type of sporting events iirc, and he travels, that's legit. He was in Chicago for businees at some point, according to Casey's MySpace inquiries. (is windy city really windy).

He has a fairly nice car and Mallory puts up with him, he must do something fairly decent.

All the doo doo is hitting the proverbial fan at the House of A.

Lee and Cindy are supposedly in the midst of this pandemonium announcement that Caylee's been gone for 31 days.

Mom is threatening to get LE involved and Lee is explaining the urgency and seriousness to his sister.

Now with all heck broken loose, Lee skeedaddles off to Tony's to pick up Casey's belongings.

WHY??? WHY??? WHY???

Does she have a toiletries emergency? We know of the "perp walk" but Casey can make do and preen with what's available on Hopespring.

I could accept Lee is looking for clues as to Caylee's whereabouts, but if that's the case, he'd let the computer be when he discovered it was blanked, and move off to his next piece of potential Caylee-locating evidence.
And if he is in a hurry to gret back to his potential biggest source of info, his sister, what the heck is he doing for 2 hours or so?

Other than the comp (had it been working) there is nothing he tells about that can't be scanned in a few seconds to seek clues and info.

Something soooooooo doesn't fit. Wouldn't you be tossing Casery's stuff in the car and hightailin it back to Hopespring to be there as one of the most shocking things you've ever heard is unfolding?

Just wonderin....
From LA's statement about going over to AL's apt 7/15 {less the uhms}:
Yes. This was around midnight. I went and picked up my sister's laptop. Well, it's actually my mom's laptop, but my sister was, she's had it for that past month or so. So the laptop, a very large leopard print duffle bag that had all her clothing and items in there. A backpack, a white backpack with kind of a pattern or symbol on that, that also had some more clothing items in there, a large purse and some kind of female items ....[goes into how neat everything was and how someone else must have packed the bag. He doesn't really say why he went there except for the fact that it was Cindy's laptop. He says he got back at 2:25 am and the police were still at CA's home. They were there when he brought her bags out of his car. The police went to AL's apt before LA got there, about 11pm to get the cell phone. CA had 140 to 200 cash on her that her mom put in her pocket. About the computer:

"It was, it was at the, it, actually when I got there originally it was still off at that point. But it was set up . . . plugged in . . . on the kitchen countertop, and when I turned it on so I can just try to see if I can get on the desktop there because I was curious, it came to a prompt where you have to either, it's saying something to the extent of the last time it was shut down it shut down improperty. There's been data lost. So you can either, you can go back to the most recent setting that worked . . . You can debug it in safe mode. You can log in in safe mode. It gives you about four or five choices. So choosing any of those choices it'll immediately switch to that, Windows XP home screen . . . and it won't even be there for a second or two and then it'll start you at that process again. So I was never able to actually log onto that computer or log onto the desktop."

[We've had four attacks at work on PCs just like this and they were viruses QuietStorm]

"It had to be a virus or deleting those necessary files that Windows need it in order to start up properly. And typically the virus that I'm talking about, the virus is what deletes those files, or at least corrupts them so you can't sign on. Because I've had a similar thing on my pc a few years back."

[Now he's talking about her Yahoo mail and if the laptop didn't work, he must have accessed her account from another computer]

"Yes. Every bit of mail sent, received . . . anything pre-dating . . . nothing there. There's no saved emails. There's no spam. There's no inbox messages. There's no sent mail. There's nothing, everything predating July 15th."

QS: This is me again. I don't know when LA checked CA's Yahoo mail, but she could have deleted it from another computer in the house if there was time before her arrest or after her first release. So that's a question in my mind.

This is what I have a hard time wrapping my mind around. Why would TonE go thru all that trouble....pick KC up, take her to her parents while burning your own gas, borrowing a shovel from the neighbor, breaking in the shed, getting the gas cans, taking the gas cans back to her car.

Here's an ABSOLUTELY wonderful idea....just fill the $%^# tank up with gas at the gas station. Was he that high????????????

He had to know she was spending money buying food, getting nails done, tattoos. She couldn't afford a friggin' tank of gas or he couldn't buy a tank of friggin' gas for her?????? That's a real keeper KC!!!!

She ain't too particular. Picks her men from MySpace, the clubs, or ex-bfs "introductions."

I'm sorry...I just had to say this. Have you heard the song "The Day the
Squirrel Went Berserk in the First Self-Righteous Church"??? It's a Ray Stevens song and they play it every Wednesday evening on the local radio station for church day songs.

It's a pretty funny song and I'm sorry it really made me laugh and couldn't help but think about it when I saw your post!
:boohoo:

Nope... friends share. link me up pls! :blowkiss:
that sounds awesome! :woohoo:
what the heckfire? its diabolical. :eek:

I have some smilie issues- we're aware of the problem. :bang: Though that's just the first step! :crazy:

Amy said something about lending (giving) her 80 bucks, 'cause the car was towed, so Casey might have called the tow yard about it. (why, I don't know)

but IIRC C & G had to show proof of ownership before they could pick it up,so Casey couldn't have picked it up aanyway.

I *think* the tow money was for the flat wee hours of May 15th, the 2flats after partying with Troy, Ricardo etc on night of 14th until 2-2:30 am May 15 when she calls about flat.

She also had those fake *work emails* giving her reason to be out. I suspect the flats were to get her out of doo-doo for being late and garner her some cash to show mom she was at work. All guessing though (other than the fake work mail did give her an excuse)

enforce law? Lee, well I've not decided, so much has been dug up on his *job*..I am sure he's a gamer and an avid ebay fella.

Supposedly sets up for some type of sporting events iirc, and he travels, that's legit. He was in Chicago for businees at some point, according to Casey's MySpace inquiries. (is windy city really windy).

He has a fairly nice car and Mallory puts up with him, he must do something fairly decent.

Ooops! I'm sorry. You are right. I meant LA (Lee). It sounds like you might know Mallory?

From LA's statement about going over to AL's apt 7/15 {less the uhms}:
Yes. This was around midnight. I went and picked up my sister's laptop. Well, it's actually my mom's laptop, but my sister was, she's had it for that past month or so. So the laptop, a very large leopard print duffle bag that had all her clothing and items in there. A backpack, a white backpack with kind of a pattern or symbol on that, that also had some more clothing items in there, a large purse and some kind of female items ....[goes into how neat everything was and how someone else must have packed the bag. He doesn't really say why he went there except for the fact that it was Cindy's laptop. He says he got back at 2:25 am and the police were still at CA's home. They were there when he brought her bags out of his car. The police went to AL's apt before LA got there, about 11pm to get the cell phone. CA had 140 to 200 cash on her that her mom put in her pocket. About the computer:

"It was, it was at the, it, actually when I got there originally it was still off at that point. But it was set up . . . plugged in . . . on the kitchen countertop, and when I turned it on so I can just try to see if I can get on the desktop there because I was curious, it came to a prompt where you have to either, it's saying something to the extent of the last time it was shut down it shut down improperty. There's been data lost. So you can either, you can go back to the most recent setting that worked . . . You can debug it in safe mode. You can log in in safe mode. It gives you about four or five choices. So choosing any of those choices it'll immediately switch to that, Windows XP home screen . . . and it won't even be there for a second or two and then it'll start you at that process again. So I was never able to actually log onto that computer or log onto the desktop."

[We've had four attacks at work on PCs just like this and they were viruses QuietStorm]

"It had to be a virus or deleting those necessary files that Windows need it in order to start up properly. And typically the virus that I'm talking about, the virus is what deletes those files, or at least corrupts them so you can't sign on. Because I've had a similar thing on my pc a few years back."

[Now he's talking about her Yahoo mail and if the laptop didn't work, he must have accessed her account from another computer]

"Yes. Every bit of mail sent, received . . . anything pre-dating . . . nothing there. There's no saved emails. There's no spam. There's no inbox messages. There's no sent mail. There's nothing, everything predating July 15th."

QS: This is me again. I don't know when LA checked CA's Yahoo mail, but she could have deleted it from another computer in the house if there was time before her arrest or after her first release. So that's a question in my mind.
takes a few to copy a drive and files over...just sayin' (btw I've seen that alot here--just sayin', I like it! lol)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back