Nancy Grace - 9/25/08 - Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
someday they will be able to get the DNA from the maggots that were from the victim

know what i mean ?

so then LE will know for sure, who the victim was...

mmmmmmmm...maybe then already can

the technology allready exists - google it

KC was expecting Cindy to see the car at Amscot. Remember Cindy saying that KC told her she was trying to leave "clues" and thought Cindy would see the car going to and from work? KC left the car at that location on purpose.

I bet KC was fixing to disappear. Things neatly packed....

Is anyone else interested in Leonard saying that Mr. Grund gave Casey the cell phone?

I wonder why this hasn't come out sooner? He was on TV a couple of times and never mentioned it.

Why would he give her a cell phone?

Casey claims both her Nokia and Blackjack were acquired for work at Universal.

I wonder which one R Grund gave her.

I don't think that KC would have had the time. According to TL she was on the couch using the laptop when Amy knocked on the door...No reason for her to have deleted anything then and there. She then went outside, talked and left with CA and AH without coming back into the appartment to get anything. She left her cellphone, purse and computer.

Nope. I think it's either TL or LA.
If Cindy called JG or RM or someone else whom she already had programmed in her phone before she found Amy, she may have gotten a call to warn her from one of them. They would not have known what she'd done yet, so may have called or texted her to tell her that Cindy was looking for her. I also bet Cindy had called/texted Casey a bunch before she arrived. Casey probably started deleting and maybe even purposely crashed it if she knew Cindy could show up any time.

Is anyone else interested in Leonard saying that Mr. Grund gave Casey the cell phone?

I wonder why this hasn't come out sooner? He was on TV a couple of times and never mentioned it.

Yeah, NG just "glazed" right over that revelation. LOL
I thought LP was wanting her to make more of it than she did.

I'm a little suspicious of the Grunds, I just can't help it. I wonder why he gave her one, which one, why, and how does LP know???

He used to sell cars according to Lee. Did that most of his life ..longer than law enforcement. Lee said he loved cleaning out dars and doing detailing and would do so every weekend. Hence that is why I think he is the one who knew to use chloroform and did so.
I sold cars in the 90's and got sent to the Tote-a-Note lot when their boy got busted for drugs and the books were bad. Sheesh that sucked! It sure broke me of my wanting to sell cars and even cursed being honest! Honesty landed me there.

Maybe the 80's were way different (I know George NEVER could have had the $$ for a dealership, it was a note lot thang) I just know in the 90's having to take over a disgusting mess and try and make it rosey, I never heard of chloroform for cleaning.

I loved to and still do--detail and work on cars. I was raised by a single mom who never sent her car to the shop, and I couldn't get my license until I put the wheel back on a car, change a flat etc. She actually brought me to the driveway with wheel off car. I was never to be stranded by roadside and vulnerable to rapist etc.

Anyhoo, my mother loves cars and can fix anythang--swear it. I'm not as good but heck yeah I can work on them and adore cars. Detailing a car is an act of love..lol! I look at cars and car books like folks look at dirty magazines :p

The thing about chloroform that interests me concerning George, if anything. It would be his time in pest control.

I am interested. My ears perked up when he said that. LP seems to be telling a little more each time. I think he's pizzed at the Anthony's for the way they treated him after he sprung her jail and a little antsy about the pace things are moving.

I would like to know what the deal with the phone is too. KC was doing every man she came in contact with. I wouldn't put it past her starting something up with JG father, just to get what she wanted i.e. money or material things.

Maybe his father is just really good hearted? I can see him helping her out. Everybody seems to be willing to help her out for some reason

You know RD, right? Does this mean Casey did have two phones? Also, wouldn't the Padilla's know the color of Jesse's truck since they know this other info? Although, I have discounted the neighbor story since it was given on the 30th. I'm still curious as we have Renae saying silver.

Does anyone know where the interview docs are for the tow yard man? I was thinking....if CA & GA were terrrified KC or Caylee were in the trunk, how in the world were they acting as they opened the trunk and what all did they say before opening the trunk?

I know they had to know the decomp smell. Hellloo!! She's a nurse and he's been in law enforcement, and now we learn GA had been in the car business and we know people die in cars every day.

At the start of the show, Nancy mentioned the neighbor spotting Casey backing into the garage 3 times. I thought she was going to talk about that but I don't recall anything further on that.

I'm still confused on the date of the backing into the garage (as well as the shovel date).

At the start of the show, Nancy mentioned the neighbor spotting Casey backing into the garage 3 times. I thought she was going to talk about that but I don't recall anything further on that.

I'm still confused on the date of the backing into the garage (as well as the shovel date).

Me too. Those accusations are pretty strong.

Originally Posted by TakeNote
ugg....I have a hudge lump in my throat......when MR. P said....about the bag ripping open and the contents coming out onto CA clothes....I just dont get it....how could she have done that....driving around with the baby in the car...smelling....and then lifting her out and throwing her away.....:mad:

Gross!!!! :sick::puke:

Originally Posted by ArtichokeHeart
...Cindy admits to having taught Casey everything about mothering...."that she was a good mother because Cindy taught her"

Yep,
That's something to hang your hat on.........NOT!

You can read all about it in the last 600 pager. The neighbor's first name is Brian. You will find all of this information in his testimony. So can also look up the dates for these events on the calendar that set up. Just look at June.

I agree.....I had a daughter die at age 7 ....24hrs after she got sick....and people came to help around the house.....and they did the laundry....I was soooo up set that they even washed her clothes.....I wanted to have something that smelled like her.....

TakeNote, I can't begin to imagine your pain. I am so very sorry.

Lee seems very unemotional and matter-of-fact in this interview. I can't see how he can remain so unemotional.
Aside from the bizarre laugh, (which I hope was due to some recollection of his mother's words regarding not knowing how George survived the drive in the car), I thought that Lee was VERY helpful to LE. He didn't sound combative, he didn't sound reluctant ... he even presented information to LE about his own "investigation" that perhaps they wouldn't have known as early on had he not told them. IMO, from what I heard (I haven't heard all of it), he sounded interested in getting to the bottom of things and didn't seem to be trying to protect Casey. I definitely agree that if anything is going to put pressue on Casey, this might be it. That's probably why it was released in the first place.

Sounds like some pretty bad dynamics between Casey and Cindy. My line of thinking now is largely that Casey, the "spiteful b*tch", did something in revenge for the way her mother treated her and maybe for the fact that Caylee was closer to Cindy (jealousy) ... and I think that someone said it perfectly on tv last night ... Casey didn't want Caylee but didn't want Cindy and George to have her either. I agree with the people that are starting to believe that this was premeditated by Casey. I'm definitely leaning more towards planned now. Still hoping for an accident though.

I don't understand it either. He's saying this so matter-of-fact, and yet calling the smell atrocious.
I think we have to remember how long ago that was and how they still didn't think that Caylee was dead.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy58
Back