Nancy Grace - 9/25/08 - Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well she was almost 3 at the time of disappearance and it appears to me CA throws SUPPORTING Caylee in KC's face more than raising per say.

'cept that at the bond hearing Cindy admits to having taught Casey everything about mothering...."that she was a good mother because Cindy taught her")

Take a look at the calendar for June and July. June 21 and 22 are the only 2 days out of the entire calendar up until her arrest that no events happened. No phone calls, nothing. I believe that is when she got rid of the body. Between that Friday night and Sunday night is where there are no pings on her phone. Where did she go?

Note also she seems to start working on gas cans on the 23rd.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71759

Your probably right. I always delete my email as I read it unless it is really important. Never thought about it being suspicious looking. But it is still strange the way he said it don't you think? Like he wanted to be sure LE knew about it. :confused:
When you delete your emails from your inbox or sent box or whatever, they go into the deleted email folder. If you want them gone, you then have to delete them from your deleted emails folder. And even then, they are usually not really gone.

From LA's statement about going over to AL's apt 7/15 {less the uhms}:
About the computer:

"It was, it was at the, it, <b>actually when I got there originally</b> it was still off at that point.

"When I got there originally" (my bold above) makes it sound like he was there, left to do something, and then came back (IMO).

"When I got there originally" (my bold above) makes it sound like he was there, left to do something, and then came back (IMO).

Should have been the 16th. That's when she got arrested.

I have to politely disagree about wiping things off of a computer. If you reformat your hard drive and reinstall your operating system, most everything will be gone, especially if you defragment that hard drive. It's not for the faint of heart and not something you want to try. The blue screen that LA was referring to and the way the computer was acting sounds like the operating system was trying to boot, so that means the hard drive was not wiped clean. This from a system administrator.

If Lee or KC simply blue-screened the laptop, almost everything would be retrievable. I know this because it happened to me, and Geek Squad retrieved my data. If the laptop was blue-screened and reformatted, then the data was probably lost, at least for us mere mortals. Maybe LE and the FBI were able to retrieve it.

I'm going to have to go back and listen to TL's audio again. I could have sworn that he said he took her to the house at one time for clothes and stuff and that she had groceries from the house. I'll go check.

IIRC....the 20th, when TonE took Casey to her house for the gas cans, she also picked up clothes & some groceries.......he waited in the car.

One day last week, someone suggested an area south of the airport where there are no cell phone towers to do a search. Does anyone remember that post?

Thanks Baznme. Do you know how close JG lives to Amscot?
he lived at Arden Villas apts...
http://www.apartmentcities.com/Orlando-Apartments/Univ_of_Central_FL_Apartments.asp bottom of list

and I believe the amscot is thism one
102 at East Colonial and Goldenrod Road in Orlando (lazy don't want to search doc's)
http://www.amscotfinancial.com/financial/pages/grandOpenings.htm

Tony
3935 Sutton Place Blvd
Winter Park, FL 32792
http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/FL-Winter-Park-Sutton-Place-Apartments.html

guess you can google and look at all roads for yourself, as it always is better that way, imo. Somebody had a gosh fantastic map, I never book marked and can't find it now :(

Hope this helps...

,my mom would be mean to me if i treated her the way case did cindy.. Stealing, lying, etc... Paying her way for years... Stealing from cindys parents...

It doeswn't work that way. Children mimic their parents ask any nursery school teacher. They also figure their parents out real quick. No, Cindy did her 'work' on both her children as a matter of fact. Mother to daughter was a lot worse in this case. And Cindy blames the competion on her daughter when she knew damm well she is the one who instigated it. And according to the awful image Casey has of herself Cindy has gone to great lengths to demoralize and cripple her child. Sorry teddy bears and medical bills don't make a good mom.

Children steal and lie because reality has far worse consequences and reality is unbearable for them in terms of living with the witch.

Cindy wants to put bandaids on everything , she uses humiliation but she does not exact accountability. Even Casey on the day her mother picks her up admits that the time as come...for her to pay for her spiteful selfish ways...she is ready for it but Lee insists she opt for a way out and Cindy doesnt really want the awful truth.

Both these 'kids' rely on each other fro a way out from their tyrannical mother.

Tyrants rant and rave even humiliate but they do not punish effectively demonstrating helplessness and need and that is what makes all of us sick.

Cindy is an wus. She has been taught a certain idea of loving and giving and protecting and accepts it as her idea of what a woman is. I believe as much as she would like to have Casey spend time in jail she feels guilty for this thought and overcompensates. Besides she needs her as her best friend and doormat.

I felt Lee's laughs were almost "apologetic", if that makes sense. Like he knows his mom and sister aren't right.

If KC is a jogger and it's only 3.5 miles, it would take her no time to get there and back in plenty of time....showered, shampooed and shined for her loverboy. Was JG at work during those hours? Could she have broken in and JG never even known she had been there?
I suspect Casey is guilty, but did you read reviews and comments on Sutton Pl? this was before Casey was there, too. Sounds scary to moi. But who knows, bunch of college kids it sounds like.

If anybody tried to remove the information from her laptop it was nobody but Lee

These reviews of JG appartments is interesting. Wonder if KC was the little thief of the rug in broad daylight?

Not bad....
Date posted: 6/1/2008
Years at this apartment: 2007 - 2008
1 response

Ads by GoogleDisney Condo Rentals
Luxury 3 bed Disney Condos for Rent 2 miles from Disney: from $80/night
www. orlandocondodirect. com
I've lived here in Arden Villas for 14 months now. Overall, the place isn't bad. There's alot of young people here, most of which live off their parents dime and feel like they can do whatever they want.

First off, the internet and cable here is a joke. At one point a couple months ago, it was off for the entire complex for 4 days straight. And ofcourse, since " Pavlov " is based in another state, and uses sub-contractors to service and make repairs, they said they had no control over fixing it.

As for the cable, it's honestly not even worth paying for. Apparently they just switched over to a new provider a couple months ago. While they were " making changes and perfecting the service ", whether or not the cable works changes on a daily basis. Half the channels are fuzzy, some don't have sound, and some just aren't there at all. Certain channels like NBC have changed from Channel 8, to 64, to 2, to not there at all.

I've also had quite a bit of stuff stolen from the bed of my truck. Ofcourse, what do you expect with a bunch of poor college students with no jobs, who rely solely on their parents.

Parking on some nights is impossible. Make sure if you have guests they park in the guest parking lot, I have 2 friends that have been towed.

The front office at Arden Villas is decent. Besides receiving a notice on my door last week that says I owe money for sewer fee's ( Isn't that included with water''' Says so on the bill... ), and the fact that you can ask 3 different people the same thing and get 3 different answers, they are pretty nice to deal with.

The apartments are very big, which is probably the biggest upside. Overall, I do recommend the place. Hopefully management ( they don't seem to care right now ) will finally realize what all the residents already know, it's time to find a new internet and cable provider....

Rate this review Rate
HilariousHelpfulBest ofPoor tasteRemoveableProblem, Funny, Best of?
Flag review

Recommended: YES
Overall Rating

Parking:

Maintenance:

Construction:
Noise:

Grounds:
Safety:
Office Staff:

I'm the author! Edit review
Lived here? Write a review
I'm the manager

User Responses
you would recommend it but you only stated negative things. We had things stolen from us too. We $400 rug we hung out to dry for 45 mins and someone came at took it in broad daylight...poor college kids maybe they should trade in their BMW and get a F@%kin rug! A car was stolen out of this place and one broken into because the gate NEVER worked. The parties were irritating and not for noise but because no one else could go to the pool on wkends.

Rate this response Rate
HilariousHelpfulBest ofPoor tasteRemoveableProblem, Funny, Best of?
Flag review
:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann