Nancy Grace - 9/25/08 - Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh I agree she deserves it.

I'm just wondering if that was Casey's motive

Did she get rid of Caylee to spite her mother ?

fwiw, moo is that Casey realized her new boyfriend didn't want Caylee around, just like Susan S. and everything she said to her mom the night of the July 16th, was taking the guilt off of her and putting it on her mom. Cindy, jumped at the chance to have hope because for sure she was thinking Caylee was dead. I also think Casey didn't know what she was going to tell the cops, and Lee unknowingly gave her the idea of a kidnapping. Yep, she was flying by the seat of her pants. She dumped Caylee, and didn't look back, and when she had no choice but to look back, she put the blame on her mom.
While I'm giving my opinion, JG, by his own admition is on the phone with Casey on the fateful day of the 16th of June. Why is everyone overlooking that? Just because he appears to be honest, and polite? Also his statements by his own mouth are not in harmony. Stop looking at the package people and look at the statements of this man. I believe he is involved. this is just my very strong opinion, for many reasons, not just one.

Does anyone know what Caylee would have weighed ?

I don't think Casey would have needed any help putting her body in a dumpster if thats what she did.

What does a little 3 year old girl weigh?

My daughter is 3. She weighs 31 pounds and is 39 inches tall.

IIRC....the 20th, when TonE took Casey to her house for the gas cans, she also picked up clothes & some groceries.......he waited in the car.
1st interview he said he had been to Casey's house 2 times, couple(same difference) parents never there.

20th Tony and Lee place Tony at the Anthony's to get gas cans, Casey texts to Amy chances of 2 fridays in a row out of gas. No mention of food or groceries.

27th when Tony picks Casey up at Amscot he says Casey has groceries from home--or suspects as much. Because they weren't from grocery store. Plain bags= some sort of garbage bag, sm bathroom type to 13 gallon type? *shrug* no details.

he lived at Arden Villas apts...
http://www.apartmentcities.com/Orlando-Apartments/Univ_of_Central_FL_Apartments.asp bottom of list

and I believe the amscot is thism one
102 at East Colonial and Goldenrod Road in Orlando (lazy don't want to search doc's)
http://www.amscotfinancial.com/financial/pages/grandOpenings.htm

Tony
3935 Sutton Place Blvd
Winter Park, FL 32792
http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/FL-Winter-Park-Sutton-Place-Apartments.html

guess you can google and look at all roads for yourself, as it always is better that way, imo. Somebody had a gosh fantastic map, I never book marked and can't find it now :(

Hope this helps...
I did the map and it's on websleuths somewhere. I'll try to find it. It's in photobucket so I could repost it.

The Amscot is at 7501 E Colonial Drive.

IIRC....the 20th, when TonE took Casey to her house for the gas cans, she also picked up clothes & some groceries.......he waited in the car.

IIRC, the groceries she had when AL picked her up at amscot was from her parents house on the 27th.

If KC is a jogger and it's only 3.5 miles, it would take her no time to get there and back in plenty of time....showered, shampooed and shined for her loverboy. Was JG at work during those hours? Could she have broken in and JG never even known she had been there?

JG was there. It's in his transcript.

Can you let me know what that means? I don't think any files were copied over. Thanks and excuse my confusion.

he was gone a long time, I suggested perhaps he copied over a drive. I don't know this, it's just something I think is possible.

I run 4 puters across my desk and all have files/drives copied/shared. So if *whatever* happens, I have my drives/files and chances are it won't be all 4. He games, I game...was just a thought, nothing worth review, imo. random thoughts.

For the record, the FBI crime lab is the best in the world at retrieving data off of a hard drive. There are ways to retrieve readable data from almost any form of magnetic media, even if it has been overwritten. That lab once freaked out the pentagon by recovering data from DOD drives that had been disassembled and had the platters sandblasted. There is NOTHING any member of the Anthony's family could reasonably do to that hard drive to permanently delete any specific data.

Total physical destruction of the platter media would be enough to severly impede data recovery, and is really the only proscribed method for insurring data destruction. So either intense fire or slicing up the platters with a power saw.

Sorry if this has already been responded to.

Yahoo email is almost never written on your hard drive, it is on Yahoo's server. If it is deleted from regular folders, it might still be in the trash. If it is deleted from the trash, it may still be able to be retrieved directly from Yahoo with a subpoena, depending on how long ago. The only way Yahoo email can maybe end up on your hard drive is if you use Outlook Express, or actually go about the process of saving the email to your computer. Same with other services like Hotmail.
Lanie

I was wondering too. I have not seen him or his mustang on the cam since the week of 9/13 and he last logon on Myspace was 9/14. A security guard has been driving KC around the last week or so because that used to be LA's job. Strange that he is MIA.

IIRC in the interview LA said his job sends him out of town frequently.

ugg....I have a hudge lump in my throat......when MR. P said....about the bag ripping open and the contents coming out onto CA clothes....I just dont get it....how could she have done that....driving around with the baby in the car...smelling....and then lifting her out and throwing her away.....:mad:
how could he possibly know this?

I did the map and it's on websleuths somewhere. I'll try to find it. It's in photobucket so I could repost it.

You all are awesome! I would love to hang with you guys longer, but 6:00 comes early and I am having to force myself off here and go to bed.

This was better than a date! Didn't have to stress over what to wear or say and got a lot off my chest! Like therapy and a date combined without the added stress! Thanks again!

I'll try to log on tomorrow at work and check all these out.

I still wonder if KC had access to a freezer, especially at CA & GA's. The reason (besides I watch too many movies) is that *sorry...graphic* KC is a small person and to have to dig for a place to put Caylee temporarily would be too much trouble (you know, mess her nails up :) and possibly too obvious.

Could she have put her in the freezer and once she removed her body, the body started to thaw more rapidly than she planned, therefore the decomp. was a lot faster to liquefy?

I don't know. It's late and I'm a little delirious for sleep right now.

Will check back tomorrow and chat some m:blowkiss:eek:re hopefully! Goodnight all!

Here is the map I made when the first discovery documents were released.
CAOrlandoAnnotated.jpg

It doeswn't work that way. Children mimic their parents ask any nursery school teacher. They also figure their parents out real quick. No, Cindy did her 'work' on both her children as a matter of fact. Mother to daughter was a lot worse in this case. And Cindy blames the competion on her daughter when she knew damm well she is the one who instigated it. And according to the awful image Casey has of herself Cindy has gone to great lengths to demoralize and cripple her child. Sorry teddy bears and medical bills don't make a good mom.

Children steal and lie because reality has far worse consequences and reality is unbearable for them in terms of living with the witch.

Cindy wants to put bandaids on everything , she uses humiliation but she does not exact accountability. Even Casey on the day her mother picks her up admits that the time as come...for her to pay for her spiteful selfish ways...she is ready for it but Lee insists she opt for a way out and Cindy doesnt really want the awful truth.

Both these 'kids' rely on each other fro a way out from their tyrannical mother.

Tyrants rant and rave even humiliate but they do not punish effectively demonstrating helplessness and need and that is what makes all of us sick.

Cindy is an wus. She has been taught a certain idea of loving and giving and protecting and accepts it as her idea of what a woman is. I believe as much as she would like to have Casey spend time in jail she feels guilty for this thought and overcompensates. Besides she needs her as her best friend and doormat.

i so completly agree with this post, you nailed Cindy to the nth. I would only disagree on the part about Casey, i think she played the *I should have been punished long ago* as a guilt/shift blame, but it's exactly what she would have learned from her mother. JMO.

But yeah, you nailed my idea of Cindy right-on! I don't think it's just my idea but I can't claim for others, so I leave it at that. Dead on, AH.

what would have been the purpose of Casey deleting those photos? I can't figure that one out.
my personal opinion is that at least one of those pics is the place where Caylee is, and Casey was trying to hide it. I would say one of the first ones she deleted. That's where I would look if I was LE
which I'm not. lol

I know it is strange, but since TonE's dad had to pay for his car repairs, sounds like TonE didn't have much money......

Casey OTH seems to enjoy spending her money on the real important things like tats , nails, clothes, hair...etc

but as Tony says she also bought all three of them lunch at Subways and nZI think lunch once again another time. He only bought late lunch/dinner one time at the Cheesecake Factory. So Casey did have (cash or credit??) at times....you would think she would have it for gas.

Maybe she just liked to mooch off of her father...old habits are hard to break.

that would be awesome! and I will bookmark this time! It was so detailed, and vonerful! can't tell you how many times I've kicked myself for not bm'ing (book marking LOL)

enforce law? Lee, well I've not decided, so much has been dug up on his *job*..I am sure he's a gamer and an avid ebay fella.

Supposedly sets up for some type of sporting events iirc, and he travels, that's legit. He was in Chicago for businees at some point, according to Casey's MySpace inquiries. (is windy city really windy).

He has a fairly nice car and Mallory puts up with him, he must do something fairly decent.

He used to sell cars according to Lee. Did that most of his life ..longer than law enforcement. Lee said he loved cleaning out dars and doing detailing and would do so every weekend. Hence that is why I think he is the one who knew to use chloroform and did so.

my personal opinion is that at least one of those pics is the place where Caylee is, and Casey was trying to hide it. I would say one of the first ones she deleted. That's where I would look if I was LE
which I'm not. lol
gads, if Jesse paid such close attention to know so many were deleted and as Ricardo said, Casey's life was pretty much laid out on MtSpace. If this is where the 'interested' tuned in , and they did. Couldn't he scrape his brain to recall the deleted pics? Yeah, I'm asking alot but dang--Caylee's worth alot! I think Jess can help us...but darn it! we need a direct feed to his brain or LE does!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy58
Back