Nancy Grace 9-30-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I actually thought this as well, but if you listen/read very carefully what he said on Greta, he was interupted at the point where he may have said, and SHE got them out and flung them at me and slammed the trunk, by CINDY saying and the gas cans were in the trunk (or something similar) and he fumbled a moment, and said Yeah, the gas cans were there, (or something similar)...it may be he was going to actually tell the story as it actually happened and Cindy stopped him. I am too tired to go and find it and get the exact words, but I did go back and review it after the new interview with George was released and he did not technically lie in the interview...he just let it ride where Cindy left it...

ITA! George interviews much better by himself, IMO.

I thought I heard that too, but I didn't hear to what extent.

I also just barely heard something on that, I think my hubby came in and bugged me just when that was happening. Would love to know more about it.

I'm not sure where this question should be posted, but since it was mentioned on NG last night I'm going to slip it in here. If it doesn't belong in this thread feel free to move it or let me know and I'll delete it.

It seemed that NG had a copy of the list of witnesses on her show last night.

Does anyone know if that list is available where it can be downloaded?

If this has already been asked and answered, I apologize, I must have missed it.

I'm not sure where this question should be posted, but since it was mentioned on NG last night I'm going to slip it in here. If it doesn't belong in this thread feel free to move it or let me know and I'll delete it.

It seemed that NG had a copy of the list of witnesses on her show last night.

Does anyone know if that list is available where it can be downloaded?

If this has already been asked and answered, I apologize, I must have missed it.

Local news shows of Or-lawn-do (well it is the NG thread:)) started waving the list on camera yesterday, ...pages of witness names in hand...but they have yet to post the actual document. We just keep checking. Has anyone checked the OCSO site?

Cindy was certainly keeping track of the last time she saw Casey and Caylee..She knew when they left (either on the 15 or 16th) that that was the last time she saw them until she tracked them down. She was keeping track of how long they were gone.
Hmmm...... so that's why she initially stated the last time she had seen Caylee was on the 9th.

She musta had her calendar on the wrong month?

Okey dokey...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoohoo27
Back