Nancy Grace 9-30-08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, CA also claimed she heard KC and Caylee morning of the 16th. How could GA possibly recall (over a month after the fact) what both KC and Caylee were wearing on the 16th? Right down to the color of their backpacks! I can barely recall what I wore yesterday. And men just don't take in these details, IMO. Especially GA, who repeatedly refers to Caylee as "the girl."

I've always felt that the events of June 16th didn't take place for the very reason that George was far too detailed for a day that happened more than a month and a half earlier. It's near on to impossible for anyone to remember exactly what another family member wore on a given day. Men, especially, are not mindful of what someone is wearing.

There was discussion on here weeks ago about George's detailed description of what Casey and Caylee were wearing. One of the real possibilities is that George's description matched what was found in the car. Cindy washed a pair of gray slacks with a pinstripe, and that's what George said Casey was wearing that day, on the 16th, when she left with Caylee.

I think it's possible GA wasn't home the night of the 15th when this happened, and Casey came back home that morning after CA left for work, as another poster just suggested too. It's the only thing that makes sense to me if this choking incident is true.

In one of the interviews CA did she claimed to of heard Caylee & KC in there room before she left for work.

Oh, please... y'all have gone on for 18 pages about whether or not George saw Casey and Caylee on the 16th.. and whether or not Cindy and Caylee went swimming... and whether or not Casey spent the night with Tony on the 15th. LP and his crew were with them day and night for at least 9 days. He talks to OCSO very regularly. He also talks to Lee, and talked to George every day. He saw and heard a LOT more than anyone on these forums. If he did not have something to add, NG would not have him as a guest every night.

Thats my exact Point

I don't know why you chose to attack me

I was on this thread for 3 hours having a nice discussion with several people about that exact fact & You show up & attack the first comment you read

I know all about the fight on the 15th & GA saying that he saw Casey & Caylee on the 16th

I was making a point how LP's statement about Cindy Choking Casey brings Georges statement about seeing Caylee & Casey into question

All I did was Repeat what LP said "LIVE" on the NG show & make a point how he has something new to say every night & you twist what I said around

Go back & read your first response to my post & tell me if you think it was warranted

If CA choked KC to the point she nearly passed out, I'd think she'd have a nasty set of bruises and possibly nail marks on her neck. I'm guessing people don't wear turtlenecks in June, so probably visible. Maybe a KC exaggeration?

And how do we know that CA choked KC? And how do we know that KC reported it to LP? Just wondering.

I was making a point how LP's statement about Cindy Choking Casey brings Georges statement about seeing Caylee & Casey into question

All I did was Repeat what LP said "LIVE" on the NG show & make a point how he has something new to say every night

Yup, he sure does. But he keeps on coming back, doesn't he, and if he didn't, he wouldn't. Just an observation.

IF I would of ever got into a fight like that with one of my kids they'd of left ASAP! With Casey's nasty mouth...I seriously doubt she stood there & took that off CA.

Can anyone here imagine KC & CA getting into it BAD / KC getting choked by CA & then go into her room & go to sleep??? Nope never happened!!! With KC's temper then get up the next day & act all sweet & nice to GA when she was leaving........after the big fight! Nope just can't see it. The Cleavers they are NOT!

I think if her plan was already in motion hense the computer searches..that yes, this is possible that she went to her room and not made a big deal of it. To me, it fits into her attitude, just blow off the consequences and make Cindy suffer later..

Excuse me... isn't that what a lot of posters here have figured out? That Casey and Cindy fought on June 15th over the money Casey had stolen, and she left that night with Caylee? George may not have seen Casey the next day. But anyway... lot of posters believe this, it's not just LP making it up.
Apparently, he is ASKED to appear every night... NG seems to like him. So do I. He knows more than most of us here do... he was there for 9 or 10 days and witnessed the Anthonys first hand.

Just to make sure you understand

I was Quoting what LP said "Live" on the air on the NG show 2 seconds after he said it & making a point that it differs from what GA said

I have no idea what your ranting about nor do I care

Your quoting a post that is 4 hours old & you took everything I said completely out of context

What sticks out to me is LE saying "you know a lot about a lot of things" in his interview. He is silent. Hmmmm... Is that a compliment? Or are they on to him?

I thought that was a strange comment too, and didn't know which way it was intended........compliment or inferring he knew more?

Yes he did.

I actually thought this as well, but if you listen/read very carefully what he said on Greta, he was interupted at the point where he may have said, and SHE got them out and flung them at me and slammed the trunk, by CINDY saying and the gas cans were in the trunk (or something similar) and he fumbled a moment, and said Yeah, the gas cans were there, (or something similar)...it may be he was going to actually tell the story as it actually happened and Cindy stopped him. I am too tired to go and find it and get the exact words, but I did go back and review it after the new interview with George was released and he did not technically lie in the interview...he just let it ride where Cindy left it...

I found it very interesting that LP stated tonite that it was because of an incident where Cindy actually "choked out" Casey on the nite that she left with Caylee after the verbal argument- we have already heard about!

-He stated that Casey was Scared out of her mind:boohoo:-or something to that effect , that Cindy had never gotten to this 'level of anger' with Casey in the past.:confused:--apparantely, this was the straw that broke the camels back-sounds like it to me anyhow.

LP says the source of this information was Lee Anthony!:waitasec:

ummmmmmmm..........does this make anyone feel even stronger about Caylee being deceased- at the hand of Casey-in an intentional matter?--anger--rage--spite:furious:

Just curious?

-Sister

They say Casey was looking at Missing Childrens websites as far back as March, so would'nt that disprove the theory that Casey did something to Caylee out of anger because her Mom choked her. She's probably wanted to choke her for a long time! :clap:

Or KC left, hung out in her car (on the phone) and came back to pick up Caylee in the morning without her parent's seeing her.

Casey probably knows her mother's route to work, and all she'd have to do is park somewhere with a view of her mother leaving for work.

This sounds like a classic case of what a therapist I know calls the "Kick The Dog" syndrome. It goes like this- boss yells at Dad who comes home and takes his anger out on Mom. Mom gets mad and scolds the child who goes outside and kicks the pet in frustration.

In the Anthonys' case, Cindy rages at KC (and may have choked her) for ripping off the grandparents. So KC takes it out on her daughter by snuffing out her little life.

Can you imagine Cindy going over and over again in her mind - if I didn't say this, if I didn't do that, etc. No wonder she's totally nuts.

If CA choked KC to the point she nearly passed out, I'd think she'd have a nasty set of bruises and possibly nail marks on her neck. I'm guessing people don't wear turtlenecks in June, so probably visible. Maybe a KC exaggeration?

That's what I'm wondering, too. If LP's talking about something KC told LA (or anyone else) then it makes it, well, as worthless as everything/anything else she's said. If LA, G or any neighbor *saw* the confrontation with their own eyes, I'd be more likely to believe it. Mind you I do believe there was a loud fight, and I can come real close to saying that CA should have throttled her a long time ago; but it seems TL or someone would have mentioned seeing bruises - or at least a noticeable mark - if CA choked her to the point where she almost passed out.

Also at the monkey site the person claiming to be TL was very clear that KC wasn't with him on the night of the 15th, and states something like LE knows she was at home based on her calls. Even if this guy isn't who he says he is, he's right that LE should know if she was home that night or not (based on her phone records/pinging). So LE should already know if she was at home on the night of the 15th and possibly the morning of the 16th...

I actually thought this as well, but if you listen/read very carefully what he said on Greta, he was interupted at the point where he may have said, and SHE got them out and flung them at me and slammed the trunk, by CINDY saying and the gas cans were in the trunk (or something similar) and he fumbled a moment, and said Yeah, the gas cans were there, (or something similar)...it may be he was going to actually tell the story as it actually happened and Cindy stopped him. I am too tired to go and find it and get the exact words, but I did go back and review it after the new interview with George was released and he did not technically lie in the interview...he just let it ride where Cindy left it...

That was the same interview CA said to Greta Lying is not a crime.... so it makes me wonder is coverup or a mistruth to protect someone a crime... interpret how you wish but those were CA's word to Greta.....

The employee at the nursing home believes she saw Cindy and Caylee around dinner time at the nursing home, which must be between 4 and 5 PM. Thast doesn't mean that is when Cindy and Caylee arrived, just when this employee satw them. Then Cindy and Caylee went to Cindy's mother for a while after the nursing home, so I gather the argument had to be at least after 7:00 PM give or take.

Good thinking on this timing! A couple things to add:

(1) Per Cindy in one of the police interviews, she said that Casey was at home when she and Caylee arrived back from the visit to the nursing home.

(2) Later on the 15th at 8:15PM, Casey sent a text message to Amy H that said "Good stuff love!" (sounds to me like that was in response to something Casey had received from Amy previously).

We can speculation until the cows come home but we will not know the truth until trial................... and hopefully at that time LE will have all of this sorted out. If LP would just speak all he knows instead of dropping BOMBSHELLS every week..... the truth, if he does know it would come out, instead he continues to leak a comment here and there........... I do hope he is being truthful in his statements............... and hopefully it is not hearsay...
I do think he has a lot of insight into the family but also alot of speculation just like all of us. JMO

Ok going back through my notes on KC's phone records:

Sunday 6/16
last call 15:46 or 3:46PM
no more calls until
17:05 or 5:05PM
then another break until
19:06 or 7:06

so you have 2 breaks - one 3"46 to 5:05 just a little over an hour
and
5:05 to 7:06 a break of 2 hours (this is when I think the fight happened)

6/16 was not a Sunday. The Sunday was 6/15 -- day Cindy took Caylee up to the nursing home, and day that possibly the big argument with Casey occurred after Cindy and Caylee returned home. Given this discrepancy on the day/date in your post, am wondering if the cellphone calls still match up? (too lazy to go and look for myself, LOL!)

Tony was on answering questions and states that LE knows by pings that Casey was at her home the night of the 15th.

http://.net/index.php?topic=3434.60

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lawdaughter222
Back