Nancy Grace 9-30-08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes I remember that!

So when did this choking incident take place?

LP says that Cindy feels responsible for Casey leaving after she choked her

Am I missing something?
I think the choking was supposed to be on the 15th when that huge argument took place. I'm lost too on how/why Casey would've been just coming out of her room early afternoon on the 16th if she'd been in a huge fight with her mother the previous night. It just seems she wouldn't even be at the house. :confused:

He may have seen them - Cindy leaves for work, George sleeps late because he works til 11:00, Casey and Caylee come home after Cindy leaves and they get cleaned up and pack some stuff, and leave. George doesn't know about big fight because he has been encouraging Cindy to make KC grow up. George is in the dark I think on this one.

Great deduction..I also was leaning toward that. He did not know about the fight, she came to pack up. Wonder what time he normally gets up, did LE ask him that?

I have trouble remembering what I did yesterday, these guys seem to have some good memories and I cant tell you what I wore yesteray either, lol

DITTO! Makes me think I should pay more attention to my own details...LOL

I found it very interesting that LP stated tonite that it was because of an incident where Cindy actually "choked out" Casey on the nite that she left with Caylee after the verbal argument- we have already heard about!

-He stated that Casey was Scared out of her mind:boohoo:-or something to that effect , that Cindy had never gotten to this 'level of anger' with Casey in the past.:confused:--apparantely, this was the straw that broke the camels back-sounds like it to me anyhow.

LP says the source of this information was Lee Anthony!:waitasec:

ummmmmmmm..........does this make anyone feel even stronger about Caylee being deceased- at the hand of Casey-in an intentional matter?--anger--rage--spite:furious:

Just curious?

-Sister

I'm really curious about this. We've only seen one of LA's interviews - could he have mentioned this incident at a later one?

Wish NG would have thought to ask whether Cindy told LE about this "fight" with Casey on June 15th particularly given the fact that it appears one of the Anthony neighbors overheard it. If she didn't tell them - why not?

I don't think Casey was there on the morning of the 16th - also in the cell phone pings records - Someone at the Anthony Home, on home phone, called Casey's cell around 7:45am

I always thought GA was lying about seeing Casey & Caylee on the 16th

When he told the story to greta he said "I was watching the News, a cooking show that I watch"

He then went on to describe everything Caylee was wearing that day.

He was very clear about the time & what day it was

Then a week later a reporter asked him again what Caylee was wearing & he refused to tell her. He said "Thats moving backwards, I want to move forward"

Wouldn't you want the Media to Broadcast what your missing Granddaughter was wearing when she was last seen?

I don't know - Maybe it's just me but everything he says seems off to me

This has always interested me..from the Greta interview...

GEORGE ANTHONY: Oh, specifically. I remember it was 10 minutes to 1:00 on Monday the 16th.

VAN SUSTEREN: So in the middle of the afternoon or early afternoon.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news…

CINDY ANTHONY: Before you go to work.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it’s was a Food Channel thing I watched, so…

VAN SUSTEREN: And was it — you were watching here in the living room.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Right, and I was sitting right here, almost in the same spot, just watching it, and saw my granddaughter and my daughter come out, you know, with their backpacks and…

source...http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak-with-greta-transcript/

ot - can anyone direct me to a thread on the missing AZ woman NG showed - and why won't amily tell her proession

I think the choking was supposed to be on the 15th when that huge argument took place. I'm lost too on how/why Casey would've been just coming out of her room early afternoon on the 16th if she'd been in a huge fight with her mother the previous night. It just seems she wouldn't even be at the house. :confused:

Well...She spent a LOT of time on the phone with Tony that night so, he'll definitely have something to tell!

Wish NG would have thought to ask whether Cindy told LE about this "fight" with Casey on June 15th particularly given the fact that it appears one of the Anthony neighbors overheard it. If she didn't tell them - why not?

Wonder if LE hasn't released that.....part of evidence for jury....hmmmm

I found it very interesting that LP stated tonite that it was because of an incident where Cindy actually "choked out" Casey on the nite that she left with Caylee after the verbal argument- we have already heard about!

-He stated that Casey was Scared out of her mind:boohoo:-or something to that effect , that Cindy had never gotten to this 'level of anger' with Casey in the past.:confused:--apparantely, this was the straw that broke the camels back-sounds like it to me anyhow.

LP says the source of this information was Lee Anthony!:waitasec:

ummmmmmmm..........does this make anyone feel even stronger about Caylee being deceased- at the hand of Casey-in an intentional matter?--anger--rage--spite:furious:

Just curious?

-Sister
You summed that up good Sister. I agree. And yes, I think it enraged Casey! And she said, Ill show her, and she killed Caylee in her anger.
I hate typing that, but that's what I think happened.

Out of curiosity, for those in FL, what show is on The Food Network between noon and 1:00 p.m. during the week?

The current Food Network schedule isn't the same as it was in June. This is the schedule for that day around that time.

12:00 PM Unwrapped Twisted Treats

12:30 PM Unwrapped Mintastic

1:00 PM Diners, Drive-ins and Dives Family Owned

1:30 PM Diners, Drive-ins and Dives Regional Favorites
Atole Pinon Hotcakes

2:00 PM Guys Big Bite Sonoma Steer
Johnny Garlic's Grilled Peppered Steak with Cabernet Balsamic Sauce
McAllister Potatoes
Heirloom Martini

2:30 PM 30 Minute Meals King of the Grill
Smoky Beer Burgers with Creamy Mustard Sauce
BBQ Grilled Corn

Well, if KC and TL were texting each other during the night of 15th and early morning of 16th, where were KC and Caylee? Isn't it tough to text while driving at night (which is what LP said she did.

I'm in OrLahndo.

Paula's home cooking and then Quick Fix Meals with Robin Miller. I'm sure GA watched those everrryyyyyy afternoon.

That's not what was on at that time on June 16. See my other post for the schedule for that day.

Thats what has me confused too.

The way GA tells the story is that it was just like any other day!

Maybe she came home after Cindy went to work to get some things..We know she took Cindys laptop among other things, although we dont know when she took it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaravpatel
Back