Nancy Grace 9-30-08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

I haven't posted before but have been here forever. I have always felt that all it would have taken to send Casey over the edge after the fight with her mother was for Caylee to say she wanted her Gramma. There seems to have been a terrible power struggle going on with Casey using Caylee to get what she wanted and Cindy giving in to keep Caylee there and safe. Any child (even at only 2) would want to stay where they were loved, felt safe, and had all of their own things. We all saw her room on Greta, and Cindy certainly loved that child. She had everything under the sun. I'm sure Casey felt Caylee was the new "princess" and didn't like it at all.

Such a sad family situation.

Didnt George work evening shift at that time? Maybe he wasnt home for the chokefest and didnt even know about it..He may have assumed the girls were home the whole time or went somewhere in the morning.

This has always interested me..from the Greta interview...

GEORGE ANTHONY: Oh, specifically. I remember it was 10 minutes to 1:00 on Monday the 16th.

VAN SUSTEREN: So in the middle of the afternoon or early afternoon.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news…

CINDY ANTHONY: Before you go to work.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it’s was a Food Channel thing I watched, so…

VAN SUSTEREN: And was it — you were watching here in the living room.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Right, and I was sitting right here, almost in the same spot, just watching it, and saw my granddaughter and my daughter come out, you know, with their backpacks and…

source...http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak-with-greta-transcript/

Thank you so much !

Thats just what I was looking for!

12pm- Paula's Home Co...
12:30- Quick Fix Meals...
1pm- 30-Minute Meals
1:30- Simply Delicios...

Not on June 16. See my post above for the right schedule for that day. Food Network has changed their schedule since June.

The current Food Network schedule isn't the same as it was in June. This is the schedule for that day around that time.

12:00 PM Unwrapped Twisted Treats

12:30 PM Unwrapped Mintastic

1:00 PM Diners, Drive-ins and Dives Family Owned

1:30 PM Diners, Drive-ins and Dives Regional Favorites
Atole Pinon Hotcakes

2:00 PM Guys Big Bite Sonoma Steer
Johnny Garlic's Grilled Peppered Steak with Cabernet Balsamic Sauce
McAllister Potatoes
Heirloom Martini

2:30 PM 30 Minute Meals King of the Grill
Smoky Beer Burgers with Creamy Mustard Sauce
BBQ Grilled Corn

So, wonder what his "favorite" show is now! He seems like a diners and dives kinda guy, actually... but still, think he's lying. Unless he cooks for the family and likes to...

Thats what has me confused too.

The way GA tells the story is that it was just like any other day!
I think it's possible GA wasn't home the night of the 15th when this happened, and Casey came back home that morning after CA left for work, as another poster just suggested too. It's the only thing that makes sense to me if this choking incident is true.

I don't think Casey was there on the morning of the 16th - also in the cell phone pings records - Someone at the Anthony Home, on home phone, called Casey's cell around 7:45am

Really? Oh I need to sort out the phone records 'cuz what I saw didn't even have times on it.

Leonard has been maintaining GA didn't see KC the 16th. We know we have the video but that was done 2 months ago? GA might have changed his story for all we know. LP seems adamant about this.

GOSH - I wish we could get Leonard here posting/chatting.

This has always interested me..from the Greta interview...

GEORGE ANTHONY: Oh, specifically. I remember it was 10 minutes to 1:00 on Monday the 16th.

VAN SUSTEREN: So in the middle of the afternoon or early afternoon.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news…

CINDY ANTHONY: Before you go to work.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it’s was a Food Channel thing I watched, so…

VAN SUSTEREN: And was it — you were watching here in the living room.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Right, and I was sitting right here, almost in the same spot, just watching it, and saw my granddaughter and my daughter come out, you know, with their backpacks and…

source...http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak-with-greta-transcript/
Knowing what he said in his LE interview about the gas cans and how they communicated it on Greta - I definitely think that this is a similar situation...He's somehow bending the truth on the show. I can't remember if he mentions what he was watching in the LE interview...

This whole scenario is similar to Scott P when he claimed that Laci was watching a food show in the morning...

MOO

Maybe she came home after Cindy went to work to get some things..We know she took Cindys laptop among other things, although we dont know when she took it.
I think this is quite possible. :)

So, George is a Big fan of....." Unwrapped Mintastic " ?

That's not what was on at that time on June 16. See my other post for the schedule for that day.

Yes, I saw your post after mine. :)

Still, who says "I was watching a favorite show..." If it's a "favorite show" and you watch it every day, you can name the show.

I think it's possible GA wasn't home the night of the 15th when this happened, and Casey came back home that morning after CA left for work, as another poster just suggested too. It's the only thing that makes sense to me if this choking incident is true.
According to his interview with LE, GA was in fact working that evening. He gets off work at 11pm.

I haven't posted before but have been here forever. I have always felt that all it would have taken to send Casey over the edge after the fight with her mother was for Caylee to say she wanted her Gramma. There seems to have been a terrible power struggle going on with Casey using Caylee to get what she wanted and Cindy giving in to keep Caylee there and safe. Any child (even at only 2) would want to stay where they were loved, felt safe, and had all of their own things. We all saw her room on Greta, and Cindy certainly loved that child. She had everything under the sun. I'm sure Casey felt Caylee was the new "princess" and didn't like it at all.

Such a sad family situation.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ot - can anyone direct me to a thread on the missing AZ woman NG showed - and why won't amily tell her proession

Yeah, that was weird! That's not going to work or last for long- its like saying DO NOT think about ICE CREAM- whatever you do - nothing about ICE CREAM. :eek:

Well, if KC and TL were texting each other during the night of 15th and early morning of 16th, where were KC and Caylee? Isn't it tough to text while driving at night (which is what LP said she did.

I'm the worse for texting and driving. Statistic show texting while driving is causing more and more accidents.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back