Nancy Grace - Fri., 1/23/09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chitwood said that nothing in the suicide note give indication that he felt that KC did anything wrong.

LP............George is going through he!!, and he thinks George was asking for help, and can't accept what's happened.

LP on now saying GA can't accept what's happened and just wants to be with Caylee, he loved her so much.

Chitwood says that he didn't read anything in the suicide note that would implicate casey.

LP talking about GA telling him the story about pulling Caylee around the neighborhood in her wagon while she held her babydoll.

"When there's more pain than pleasure in life suicide becomes an option"

LP

" I can understand that GA is going through hell"

" Other people are saying that he was just asking for help"

"He can't except what has happened"

I guess I'm out of the loop here, but why hasn't this child been buried yet???

Caylee was the only one who loved GA in that innocent way. GA didn't have to worry about her throwing his love back in his face. She didn't yell or belittle him as we have heard the rest of the family did. She valued him. MOO

Commercial now.

I wish George would just rid himself of this burden that is on his heart.

Then he could begin the healing process. What is that saying......you are only as sick as your secrets.

Says GA has seen his whole family stripped away piece by piece.

My comment: Is it my imagination or did NG get choked up?

Caylee was the only one who loved GA in that innocent way. GA didn't have to worry about her throwing his love back in his face. She didn't yell or belittle him as we have heard the rest of the family did. She valued him. MOO

I agree totally with this. She was probably the only one that respected him in that house. I truly hope he asks to be left alone by everyone especially CA. She is not helping at all.

I guess I'm out of the loop here, but why hasn't this child been buried yet???

The Defense Team:furious:

G&A haven't had the remains signed/handed over to them
Brad Conway spoke about it today in his presser (he and his clients are very frustrated over Caylee not being able to bury Caylee)

Yes.........it did seem that NG did choke up a bit when she described George's situation.

It was reported it was BP medication and I think sleeping pills.

Thanks

Maybe Atenolol...That's a pretty common BP medication

I think Cindy was probably more worried about the sleeping pills being missing

Maybe Ambien

Nancy showing prior video of GA/CA out in front of the house and GA throwing out garbage ~ in black bags with yellow handles. Just something that fortunately got caught on videotape!

Do I recall correctly that George's parents live in Daytona?

OMG - DP said that BC says CA is doing ok now...she was originally mad that this happened.

OMG .... that woman needs to be put out of everyone else's misery

Well that doesn't suprise me in the least that Cindy would be mad at George!!

Too bad she couldn't say the same for Casey!! :furious:

Says GA has seen his whole family stripped away piece by piece.

My comment: Is it my imagination or did NG get choked up?

I saw that too, Sundance.

NG lost her fiance to crime, I'm sure she still has wounds.

Commercial now.

I wish George would just rid himself of this burden that is on his heart.

Then he could begin the healing process. What is that saying......you are only as sick as your secrets.

I agree.....Something is weighing heavily on him & I'm convinced he knows more than what he's said.

The difference between him & Casey is that George actually has a conscience

Casey would never consider taking her own life - Nothing bothers her

So sad, the comment by LP, about neighbors seeing George pulling Caylee around the neighborhood in her little red wagon. Beautiful, sad visual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState