Nancy Grace - Fri., 1/23/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Defense Team:furious:

G&A haven't had the remains signed/handed over to them
Brad Conway spoke about it today in his presser (he and his clients are very frustrated over Caylee not being able to bury Caylee)

And when they decide to bury her I hope that she is buried with personal things that meant a lot to her in life. Maybe a few of her favorite toys, stuffed animals, framed pictures of her family (yes, even Casey), religious articles, etc. This will be Caylee's funeral and she should be buried/cremated with what Caylee would have wanted.

NG is very emotional about this, and no doubt remembering her own tragic loss many years ago.

Now playing the 911 call made by BC

I agree.....Something is weighing heavily on him & I'm convinced he knows more than what he's said.

The difference between him & Casey is that George actually has a conscience

Casey would never consider taking her own life - Nothing bothers her

GA is the picture of true grief.

KC is the picture of true evil:furious:

NG is very emotional about this, and no doubt remembering her own tragic loss many years ago.

Now playing the 911 call made by BC

As well as the fact that Melinda Duckett committed suicide after appearing on her show

I think GA's actions today are the result of his realization that his daughter is at the very least involved in Caylees' death. He's basically hit rock bottom.

Strange.....
George is missing for 12 hours & Cindy freaks out & calls 911 but she waits 31 days to call about Caylee

Well that doesn't suprise me in the least that Cindy would be mad at George!!

Too bad she couldn't say the same for Casey!! :furious:

Strange the things that make her angry......GA wanting to kill himself but she doesn't show anger at the person who more than likely caused Caylees death and stole off of several people.

Nancy showing prior video of GA/CA out in front of the house and GA throwing out garbage ~ in black bags with yellow handles. Just something that fortunately got caught on videotape!

Hi panthera,

OT/ They keep showing the back of his car with those darn hearts painted on it!! Makes me sick and sad.

Talking about KC being detached and not caring.

So sad, the comment by LP, about neighbors seeing George pulling Caylee around the neighborhood in her little red wagon. Beautiful, sad visual.

Doesn't that just tear you up? As much as the A's have p****d me off, I feel terrible for them now. I know how much my dad loves my daughter, is always talking about her (per my mom) etc; so I can see how devastated
GA is by all of this.

NG now talking about the duct tape found on one of the gas cans. That can has been confiscated and is being tested.

Gloria Allred.............sympathy for George.

Mark Hillman..............how do you reconcile the self doubt the gp may be experienceing.

Daniel Horowitz...........it's different for everybody. He said that the evidence coming against Casey, he can't help her

Perper on. If I can understand him, I will try to type what he says.

Dr. Perper................suicidal threats are a call for help

Dr. Perper................suicidal threats are a call for help
I so agree with him and from what GA told the LE officer, it seems he felt nobody cared. So sad. Wonder if CA sending him out to find jewelry for Caylee's funeral just put him over the edge. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487