Nancy Grace - Fri., 2/6/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speak for yourself..
This forum has one common goal..and that is justice for Caylee. Cindy has nothing to do with the reason we are all here, Caylee is the reason we are all here.

You may need to check the terms of service and remember that Webslueths is a forum.. And no one has little class here.
Now I am giving myself a time out!

ha ha, you are right. Caylee!! Can you imagine us all together in one room in person. Who could get a word in edge wise....LOL. No matter what any of us thinks about the A's or the LP's or anyone else, we all care about little Caylee AND that is why we talk right?

This is one fast moving forum. I usually post in a very small forum that has few members.

You all are wonderful and I so enjoy reading your thoughts. I personally think it's good to talk about this horrid situation.

mydailyopinions's I salute your nephews. Tell them Thank you from this American girl!

yep, it was at the very first part........BUSYLADY is CORRECT.
IIRC, kc told allot of people that............but then kc lies but has threds
of truth in her lies ie GA

Oh my...I had never heard that before. To be honest...they did seem a little flirty with each other...as sick as that is. She told him during one of the jail house conversations that he was the "big guy". She was holding up her hand..and grabbing each finger, she named a family member. Caylee was the pinky finger, George, Cindy, and KC were somewhere in there too. And then the middle finger...was Lee, because he was the "big guy". IMO...the middle finger should have been KC. (For obvious reasons). Could it be possible that she got drunk and slept with her own brother?? Could that be the reason that she wanted an abortion? WEIRD.

What right does CA have to have a hate list?

Where did LP find this hate list ???....maybe in that dumpster at the Amscot ??

LP know to have a few "mis-truths" of his own

If you're talking about people outside of her family, there is no reason anyone needs to go to this memorial to truly mourn Caylee. I already feel better about saying another prayer at my church for Caylee and other children like her than I would showing up to something that sounds to be a bit of circus. I liked the idea of a truly "public memorial" being held by the public themselves, with no hit list, no mention of KC or need for the A's present - just a community gathering to pay respects to little Caylee Anthony sans any drama, cameras or disrespect.

ITA. This has definitely become the "Cindy Show" as Pat Brown so eloquently said tonight and not so much about Caylee. It almost seems as if Caylee is an afterthought. I have already paid my respects to Caylee and continue to do so every day. Somehow that seems more genuine to me.

As far as JB and LKB go and their ridiculous appearance this AM, one morning they're going to wake up and realize that their desperation is seriously showing. Not only that, but their strategy is backfiring. If they're trying to drum up sympathy for their client they're sadly off track, IMO. Their constant media appearances make them look horrifically desperate and the prosecution's silence all the more loud.

No actually, I don't know that. I never heard of him before he inserted himself into this case and neither had anyone I've talked to outside of this forum.

But you have obviously heard of this man now, since August we have been discussing LP, 6 months we have been talking about LP and folks are just finding out he is a successful bounty hunter/bondsman. Wow. Incredulous.

There's a difference between a man you never met and child you bore don't you think? jmo
Not directed towards my post, but I don't agree. The ability to forgive is a GOD given gift. If you are deeply and honestly able to forgive one person, you should be able to have the ability to forgive all. Jesus doesn't pick and chose who he forgives.

Truly, you would take his side and forgive him? I love my son more than life itself, and I would always be there for him but I wouldn't take his side against my grandbaby if he harmed her. While I know I would still love him, I don't think I could EVER forgive him for killing my granddaughter.

No, you misunderstand me I think. I have two wonderful grands that I would give my life for. But, wouldn't you be a little resentful at some stranger coming along and telling you that your son/daughter is evil. Really, I can't imagine what Cindy must be going through, I only know I love my son and would fight for him to the end. My grands too. Don't misunderstand me, I'm just tryng to understand too.

But you have obviously heard of this man now, since August we have been discussing LP, 6 months we have been talking about LP and folks are just finding out he is a successful bounty hunter/bondsman. Wow. Incredulous.

I believe that was my point. I had never heard of him before this case.

Truly, you would take his side and forgive him? I love my son more than life itself, and I would always be there for him but I wouldn't take his side against my grandbaby if he harmed her. While I know I would still love him, I don't think I could EVER forgive him for killing my granddaughter.
Caylee was only 2 y/o and completely unable to defend herself. Casey is a grown person, and her mother, and knows right from wrong. There's no way if Casey were my daughter I would be able to defend her for harming an innocent child. MOO

Just wondering ...
Why haven't the people who left sweet messages and other things at the supposed crime scene - held a nice memorial service right there?
I would think that someone would want to honor Caylee right there.

And I agree with that 100%
But to turn someone away just because of what came out of their mouth, or because you just don't like them, is wrong. As long as that person whomever it is can walk into God's house and respect being there, then he or she should be allowed in. I don't see the community saying they will not be there after being called Leeches, maggots and parasites by Cindy..You wanna know why? Because it isn't about anything she said, it is about Caylee, and as long as people are there for Caylee, they should not be turned down at God's doors.
I will not judge those who do it, but I am sure that they will face that judgment someday.

I agree with you totally, I have to almost chuckle with all the posters that are against LP even though He has done alot..getting KC out when no one else would..

I have never heard of anyone ever being banned at a memorial or a funeral and I am sure there have been people that don't get along with the families, but are there for one reason to MOURN the person that the memorial is for and in this case CAYLEE:blowkiss:

Cindy should have no right to do this, it is totally tacky, but I forget it is all about her needs not Caylee's..Caylee would want everyone there because she never learned hate like the A's family.

and for people to say don't pick on Cindy because she hasn't said anything lately, thank goodness-she just uses her attorney so we are still hearing from her and probably will at the memorial.:boohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper