Nancy Grace - Fri., Jan 30, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Showing video of JB plea to the judge to allow the defense motion to inspect crime scene. Nancy back to talking about Casey's "extreme makeover". (I have to disagree, Nancy, it wasn't. She still needs a lot of makeup!!) :)

Perper thinks the maggots can be examined chemically to see if Caylee had ingested any drugs.

What kind of appeal?

She could say she didnt get a fair trial and they tried to paint her in a negative fashion etc etc etc. I'm not a legal eagle but that's the gist I got. Then she could go to trial again an try to get off.

wonder who kc was looking at smiling in the back of room???

She could say she didnt get a fair trial and they tried to paint her in a negative fashion etc etc etc. I'm not a legal eagle but that's the gist I got. Then she could go to trial again an try to get off.

Nah, she wouldn't have a leg to stand on ..

Body language expert says dressing her up doesn't help her because she was still smiling and laughing.

NG contrasting how KC dresses now when trying to save her own skin but wearing miniskirts etc when Caylee was 'missing'

I disagree with NG, there's nothing wrong with dressing up in court. If KC is innocent and Caylee was killed or whatever, KC has the right to mourn however she wants, and that includes partying or whatever.

NG says its not unusual and she'll "let it go".

Covering motions denied and granted today.

NANCY:"Casey looks like a Business exec. - Court room makeovers are nothing new"

BODY LANGUAGE EXPERT: "Casey's smiling & laughter does not help her much"

JOE P: "It's the most somber day of her life so why not dress up"

NATISHA LANCE : " Jose was granted permission to inspect the crime scene" - " He want's his entamologist to be able to inspect the scene"

I disagree with NG, there's nothing wrong with dressing up in court. If KC is innocent and Caylee was killed or whatever, KC has the right to mourn however she wants, and that includes partying or whatever.
NG says its not unusual and she'll "let it go".

Yeah but don't you think she should have reported her kid missing before going off partying?

According to her Caylee was still alive she wasn't mouring anything

BOLDED BY BOSTON

Yeah but don't you think she should have reported her kid missing before going off partying?

According to her Caylee was still alive she wasn't mouring anything

BOLDED BY BOSTON

I agree .. but just giving benefit of the doubt. Bottom line, I don't think this getting dressed up thing is a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthyMcSnoop