Nancy Grace - Fri., Jan 30, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes CA has allot to say and ask kc.........should of been done a while ago. Not in private though.........LE should be there and it should be taped.
Like all visitors to a killer. They may kill each other..........or get a confession???

ITA, I the A's should have done many things, a long time ago, but they lived in denial instead. Now that Caylee's remains have been found, and evidence has been pouring in that points fingers directly to KC's guilt, I'm sure that the A's are now comming out of denial status. I didn't mean to suggest the A's have a private visit with KC, I meant a visit through the jail like any other time, just not the court room. If CA had of showed up, I'm sure it would have been a media circus...I'm glad that part of the circus was avoided today.

No baby-- the jail tests them.

It's all those Reese's Peanut Butter Cups she's been noshing in the slam.

It's a d@mn shame we can't send her some AUSTIN PEANUT BUTTER CRACKERS to throw down!

Usually I'd enjoy NG putting the defense on the frying pan....but, I disagree with her making such a huge deal about the clothes....and the Anthony's not being present....she's pushing these non-issues too much this eve, IMO

I agree... as well as the buying snacks... what does that have to do with the case? Did you all hear the caller last night asking why she gets to have snacks and books to read? Good grief!! What else can she do with her time? She's not in a dungeon. And they have to treat them humanely, it's the law.
I don't blame Cindy for not wanting to be in court.. she would have had to be restrained so she wouldn't run up and try to hug Casey. It would be hard for me as a mother to see my child in shackles. And I don't imagine she's in a much better frame of mind than George is. She could be next to attempt suicide, for all we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthyMcSnoop