Nancy Grace - Fri., Jan 30, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't blame CA for not attending court today. I don't think it has anything to do with supporting or not supporting her daughter. Can you imagine the emotional breakdown that might of occured if CA came face to face with KC for the first time in a courtroom, since Caylee's remains were found? I can see how that would be most uncomfortable for CA. I think this is why it's so important for the A's to be able to visit with KC out of the media light....I'm sure CA has much to say to KC, and I think she needs to in order to begin to heal and accept the truth.

yes CA has allot to say and ask kc.........should of been done a while ago. Not in private though.........LE should be there and it should be taped.
Like all visitors to a killer. They may kill each other..........or get a confession???

Do they normally record NG earlier in the day? The courthouse "reporters" are standing in sunshine. It doesn't say LIVE on the screen. It's dark at this time of the evening in Florida.

Is Public memorial and funeral 2 different events? or 1?

I think they are going to have a private burial before hand and then a public memorial for everyone. That why I think they canceled the date they want to make sure they have her first but JB is still holding that up.

Does anyone else hate how NG says "Caylee" she says like "Keelee".

YES! It drives both me and my hubby crazy. You would think someone would correct her. It may just be her accent but hey, with practice she could get it right! :mad:

yes CA has allot to say and ask kc.........should of been done a while ago. Not in private though.........LE should be there and it should be taped.
Like all visitors to a killer. They may kill each other..........or get a confession???

I do believe, for George and Cindys own well being , and to begin to heal, should be allowed to confront KC, demand the truth, but I doubt that will ever happen

Do they normally record NG earlier in the day? The courthouse "reporters" are standing in sunshine. It doesn't say LIVE on the screen. It's dark at this time of the evening in Florida.

No she is normally live Mon - Fri (with Fri someone else sits in) at 8 EST but I noticed all this week she was taped earlier because of the sunny weather lol at night.

I thought that was weird too. Today's episode must have been recorded but it's usually "live" with callers.

I do believe, for George and Cindys own well being , and to begin to heal, should be allowed to confront KC, demand the truth, but I doubt that will ever happen

ITA! Another win for KC.

Lou Dobbs - Headline News is going to cover this tonight too - same channel as NG and on right now.

I wonder if Greta will cover it?

I noticed that earlier on HLN, her face looks fuller, has she gained weight?? Is she expecting a baby??

No baby-- the jail tests them.

It's all those Reese's Peanut Butter Cups she's been noshing in the slam.

I've had my KC fill for the day, all the info is just being regurgitated.

bye bye!

She is still buying tampons monthly.

I noticed that too, the tampons, so I'd say she's not pregnant. Probably just spending time eating and not getting any physical activity to burn the calories. Plus, being paler and not so tan adds to the fullness in the face.

Did anyone ever say why GA picked the motel and city for his suicide attempt?

People suicide in motels, sometimes, because they don't want top do it at home. It's hard on the maids. Really

No baby-- the jail tests them.

It's all those Reese's Peanut Butter Cups she's been noshing in the slam.

LOL Not KC, we are talking about Naticia, NGs reporter, SHE looks like she has a fuller face and has put on some weight , Maybee Naticia is expecting?? Or maybee its her hairstyle??:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind