Nancy Grace - Fri., Jan 30, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mouth Piece/ spokes person for the Defense will not give his real name & refuses to reveal his/her identity

KC looks GOOD with subtler make-up and her hair up in a bun.

But... is that jacket button gonna POP, if she takes a deep breath? The jacket is not hanging right.

my hubby just said kc is ugly to him.........I can't say what he said

Usually I'd enjoy NG putting the defense on the frying pan....but, I disagree with her making such a huge deal about the clothes....and the Anthony's not being present....she's pushing these non-issues too much this eve, IMO
I agree but I think she's finally getting around to discussing what the motions were about. :) The video of Casey smiling & laughing during the proceedings speaks volumes about her concern for Caylee especially since her defense is SODDI. MOO

Doctor..........defense probably trying to look for something at the scene where the remains were found that they can use to complicate the case.

Defense wanting to look at crime scene is an attempt to cast a wide net in an attempt to find other evidence that they can somehow link to the murder.

NG commented on why JB was not out there as soon as the crime scene techs packed up and left the area after a week of combing. What is he going to find now she asked the panel.

NG commented on why JB was not out there as soon as the crime scene techs packed up and left the area after a week of combing. What is he going to find now she asked the panel.
I'd like to know the same thing. :waitasec: MOO

Did anyone ever say why GA picked the motel and city for his suicide attempt?

I noticed that earlier on HLN, her face looks fuller, has she gained weight?? Is she expecting a baby??

My DH said he thought it looked like a thyroid condition. My vote is pregnant.

Says Defense given opp to see everything at/from crime scene early on and did not show up.

Mike Brooks........the night LE was finished processing the crime scene, the defense wanted to go out and inspect the scene and were given permission, but didn't go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico