Nancy Grace - Fri., Jan 30, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LP...........George has a valid excuse for not being in court, Cindy can't win if she goes or doesn't go.

LP.........GA not very healthy
CA......wants to control media and CA can't anymore

LP " Cindy wants to control the media but she can't...It's out of her grasp...She's at her wits end"

PARAPHRASED

Nancy asking Mickey Sherman if Casey's parents now believe she was guilty because CA wasn't in court today.

Catch-22. Even if they wanted to support KC, they have not seen her since she went to jail and Caylee's remains were discovered so, it'd be tough to see KC in-person for the first-time in public and on camera. Everyone watching and reading the body language.

I can understand the desire to visit KC in jail in-person, not on video to break the ice based on the discovery BUT do think that LE should be there and monitoring.

It is painful for the parents and they both probably want to slap and hug KC whatever she did.

On the other hand, KC is quite happy to be the center of attention and with JB -- she obviously is not fazed by the demise of Caylee or situ for GA. No stress. KC is happy in her world.

NG: what do they know that has changed their minds in the last couple weeks? all very speculative.

I don't either for one reason ~ it's televised. During a trial the defendant is allowed to wear street clothes so the jury won't automatically say "guilty" by seeing them in prison garb. It's the same way here with a televised hearing in my opinion.

Usually I'd enjoy NG putting the defense on the frying pan....but, I disagree with her making such a huge deal about the clothes....and the Anthony's not being present....she's pushing these non-issues too much this eve, IMO

Good evening :seeya: Nancy's on ~ She's showing video of Casey in court in her suit "looking like a business exec". Judge shut down defense attempt to get prosecutors removed from the case. Defense witness list revealed. Where were the Anthonys today?

KC looks GOOD with subtler make-up and her hair up in a bun.

But... is that jacket button gonna POP, if she takes a deep breath? The jacket is not hanging right.

NG still on why CA and LA were not in court. Says GA has a valid excuse. NG also says the defendants family is alway there for the them. She mentions People mag saying if she wonders is what BC said was true about the A's doubting KC innocence.

Jose's witness list is basically a copy of the States list -

Zenaida G's name is not on the list nor is there an entamologist on the list

Klass: they've been through 6 months of hell, they are questioned by everbody. KC's actions have challenged even a mother;s love.

Asking Marc Klaas why parents were no show.

He says, "KC's word and actions have challenged even a mother's love."

I love the way Mark Klaas thinks and speaks....totally agree with him...

NG...........it's significant if the defendant's family doesn't show up in court to support the defendant.

Jeanne Carzaras - left out Zenaida Gonzales on the defense witness list, and also etomolgist.

Mark Klaas...............his comments on family not showing up......Casey's behavior have challanged even a mother's love. To learn that all Casey said and did was a sham. Mark wouldn't ever miss court if his child was the defendant.

KC looks GOOD with subtler make-up and her hair up in a bun.

But... is that jacket button gonna POP, if she takes a deep breath? The jacket is not hanging right.

Her hair looked good. The way she was friendly with baden and thanked her makes me think she helped her out. Just speculative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pinkriggs75