Nancy Grace - Fri., Jan 30, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The property owner agreed to the defense inspecting the scene after LE finished, but defense didn't take that opportunity

No information about the memorial services........nothing!

Does anyone else hate how NG says "Caylee" she says like "Keelee".

I was wondering the same thing as a possible reason why she is so opposed to showing up in court :confused:

LOL Not KC, Naticia is who we were talking about:blowkiss:

Hello,

BOMBSHELL:

"Tot Mom gets an extreme Makeover - Shows up to court looking like a Business Exec."

"Defense witness list is identical to the states except for 2 names - They have no Case"

Bombshell??

Does baez not believe his own client? KC said the daddy is dead. Baez wants to know parentage.

KB saying no word on funeral.

She should read Angel Who Cares daily updates. Public memorial Feb.10th 10:00 am.

Does anyone else hate how NG says "Caylee" she says like "Keelee".

I believe its her southern accent, My Father in Law is from Goergia, My dogs name is Tinker, he says Tinka LOL

lol "SMD" that stands for something else in my internet dictionary ...

KB saying no word on funeral. She should read Angel Who Cares daily updates.

Public memorial Feb.10th 10:00 am.

Well apparently thats not so, read the updates again LOL, Its changed

No she was too busy throwing her pen at JB and giggling. :furious: when MN was talking about Caylee. But not one tear or anything the whole time.

I can't believe that pen thing...what was up with that?? Way to flirty if you ask me. And what the heck was Casey and the lady lawyer talking about? It was like they were talking gossip or something in the way Casey was responding. At one point she even gets a smirk on her face or a look that says "oh, that makes me mad". Anyone see that? And the smiling and laughing and at one point JB is leaning over to hear what they are saying. Then he leans back, smiles and Casey turns to him and smiles. All in all just strange behavior. This isn't a party after all!

I don't blame CA for not attending court today. I don't think it has anything to do with supporting or not supporting her daughter. Can you imagine the emotional breakdown that might of occured if CA came face to face with KC for the first time in a courtroom, since Caylee's remains were found? I can see how that would be most uncomfortable for CA. I think this is why it's so important for the A's to be able to visit with KC out of the media light....I'm sure CA has much to say to KC, and I think she needs to in order to begin to heal and accept the truth.

oh my gosh, such a dope! I forgot about her latest commissary purchase (KC's), can't be her. Thanks for clarifying for me!

Naticia DOES look like she's gained weight, and her hair is styled differently too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind