NANCY GRACE Friday 10/10/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I do remember that now - I think it was Ryan and it only happened once.

But I don't think she made a habit of doing that. People would have caught on much sooner. She stole the most from her family and then Amy, of course.
Thanks for correcting me ~ I'd forgotten which one it was and it's too late tonight for my tired eyes to go look. Yes, it was just once as I remember, and he didn't report it. :)

Even the state's attorney was telling him where to find case law. It was kind of funny in a perverted sort of way.

Yes, he is in WAY over his head, and he knows it. There was another attorney there with him today and I didn't catch his name, but he was much better at presenting. I wonder what happened to the first one he had at her bond hearing.

He quit! He and Baez had a falling out of some kind.

I think Tim is just being sensitive to the A family, diplomatic and, politically correct. It is a LOT easier if they have the A family cooperation and support. Maybe he met with MN first (and it sounded like a looong meeting) then plans to smooth things over with the A's. To bring Caylee home, either way. If she is alive and TXEQ is wasting their time then, what's the harm? It can help their case.

TXEQ Website does state, "Special note: Texas EquuSearch can only accept a missing person case if it's been filed the appropriate law enforcement agency and a case number has been assigned. Requests must be made by the family of the missing person and/or the law enforcement agency handling the case. "

Maybe their policy is to respect the wishes of the family first.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/report_missingperson.html

I think: 1) TM is an old-style gentleman. Is very gentle, however difficult the family is. and 2) He and LE know that confronting the family re: KC won't help. LE already tried it with CA. She just blew them off. They either won't hear it, or they'll set their brakes.

Caller: Can you OD on Cholorform? well DUH! It was taken off the market for medical use for that amoung other reasons........

:bang: That caller is JUST the kind of person JB want's on the jury.

Not sure that is correct. I think GA is just as sharp tempered as the rest of them, but it takes him more to really blow his top. I don't see him being led around on a leash by CA.

Yeah, I see a lot of pent up rage in poor George. When he does blow it aint gonna be pretty! It's too bad he didn't get the hell outta dodge sooner. Woulda been nice if he took his children and left when he found out what Cindy really was, years ago.

It's time to man up, George- Caylee is depending on you to tell what you know! I'd sure be proud of ya, I know that much!

Ok...I'm working backwards here. Is it true that Casey was denied change in home confinement? I caught it on the ticker at the end of the show.

Not yet. That will come next week, or so.

Sorry if this was addressed somewhere else in this thread (I'm tired, brain is not functioning at full capacity AND I only read about every other page...) but what aggrevated (is that spelled right? crap) about the show tonight was the "breaking" news was how KC's defense "WON" a TON of motions in court today..."victories", etc...that's bologna! The Judge only granted Motions that are ALWAYS granted when it comes to discovery (for the most part)....she didn't gain anything today...she only got access to records and evidence that she was entitled to inspect anyway as a rule of law! It's just a procedural thing. Both parties are entitled to inspect/test evidence in the posession of the other side, but it's just that they have to formally "ask" the court for it so that it's on record that the other party provided it....so that at trial, they can't say they never were given a chance to inspect/test it. She made it seem like the prosecution lost today and KC amazingly had all these victories...uuuuggghhhh

Yeah. Cosmetic, but no substance. They didn't win anything.

That could very well be why he left. Everything seemed so positive last night, and I felt encouraged, tonight I feel discouraged I can't explain.

Because TM looks down, or a little ill, or something.

I'm sure too....I know many figure that she would have money and no reason to steal...but first, the more you make, the more you spend.

Second, it seems like she stole out of spite/jealousy (mad at Cindy-stole, probably pizzed at Lee-stole, mad/jealous of Amy getting to go to Puerto Rico with the boys, especially Ricardo M. I think she still had a thing for him).

I dunno if I believe any of that. She hated living with her mother, she made that clear! If she was hooking she'd at least move out of mommy's house.

That would make sense (in a backwards mis-truthful way). Insult the
person who could find your beloved grand daughter and hope he goes
away. And the Anthonys wouldn't even give TES a piece of Caylee's
clothing for the cadaver dogs.

Tim Miller deserves sainthood...for what he does and for putting up
with such weird individuals as the Anthonys.

Cindy should have her hair set on fire for suggesting he would steal
money. She is a disgusting vile creature, just like her daughter.:furious:

I saw TM on "Psychic Witness" the other night. He took some people to the place where his daughter's body was found. His face congested and reddened, like he was supressing tears. Never got over it, I guess.

Don' you want to hug TM, sometimes? Raise hands! Aye!

I don't think she was either. I've said this before - I think she waited until everyone left for work and then she went back home. She pretended to have a job in the evening so she could leave Caylee with her mom while she went out and played with her friends. She told her friends she worked during the day when she was actually taking care of Caylee. After she had the falling out with her friend who watched Caylee and she broke it off with Jesse, she took care of Caylee during the day. There never was a nanny or babysitter or whatever you want to call it.

This is exactly what I think as well.

As for having money or not....wasnt she using another one of Cindys credit cards besides the JCPenney? I seem to recall friends say in their statements that she always paid for everything with plastic. It would have been easy for her to charge clothes and other items and then tell CA & GA that she spent the rest of her paycheck on gas and paying a sitter for Caylee.

It seems as if George didn't have 'any say' in his own home, or something like that. I think he walked on eggshells.
He didn't want to set Casey or Cindy off! Gosh, poor guy.

hell yeah, 2 women with personality disorders in one house?! Best thing the guy could do is work late.. every day!

Yeah Your right.....She's insulted the Media, LE, The Padilla Brothers, The Grund Family, Amy & the entire General Public........But Tim Miller?????

And to call him a thief is such a low blow....

KC is a thief.........Tim Miller is a saint

And he's volunteering his time & money searching for her Grand Daughter!..!

I suppose I should have expected it from her but I really am shocked !

And to think that even after that Tim still came back to look for Caylee......That Shows what kind of man he really is

Most of us, in CA's position, wouldn't be able to do ENOUGH for TM....for the rest of our lives!

I sure wish we could all listen in on the GJ hearing! Oh how I wish!

it was Jesse G
Thank YOU! :) I was just going to go back through the interviews because for some reason Ryan didn't sound right either, maybe because I'd not only read it but it was on Nancy's show too and she's never mentioned him.

Have a good night everybody!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuth12345
Back