NANCY GRACE Friday 10/10/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't see why this is such a big victory for the defense - Sooner or later LE has to give them access to the evidence - JB's is just getting it sooner rather than later

I doubt that this Judge is going to allow KC to travel to "Points of interest"

He actually seemed very surprised that KC was at her attorneys office for 6 hours a day

Yes - and if the GJ acts quickly - he would've gotten the same in a matter of days or weeks anyway. But he didn't get what he really wanted. Judge Strickland kept telling JB that he could get names but that JB would have to do his own footwork, tough-sledding, fishing, etc. He didn't just get to have everything the State has in its files.

Baez wants all of the leads that they have but earlier today during the hearing Prosecuters said most leads came from CA

Jane discussing Casey asking her case supervisor permission to go to court today then she doesn't show up. :waitasec:

Yea he kept asking along with the state numerous question about those 6 hours.

He even asked KC's handler "How do you know that she's actually at the office"?

There is no way that he's granting that motion - The judge even mention "Tampering with evidence"

Then Baez said something like "I give you my word as an officer of the court"

Sorry Jose......You Lose on this one!

And man, the makeup on that woman!

I'm impressed you noticed the make up--I can't see past the mullet hairstyle.

According to Natisha Lance, there was no reason for KC to be in court, but she is elated with the outcome. (Let's check back with KC's mood status after the GJ)

LP is on.

JVM reminds me of Tenile from Captain & Tenile. I keep expecting her to break out singing "Muskrat Love".

JB never intended on KC attending court today....so why did she ask for permission???? SHesh....I bet she overslept LMAO
If she'd been there, couldn't the judge have addressed her to answer some questions? Just a thought as to why she didn't attend the hearing.

LP said "pyloric" (stomach?) victory.

Phyrric, honey!:blowkiss:

I'm impressed you noticed the make up--I can't see past the mullet hairstyle.
According to Natisha Lance, there was no reason for KC to be in court, but she is elated with the outcome. (Let's check back with KC's mood status after the GJ)

LP is on.

Baahhhhhh!!!! That totally cracked me up! I was going to tell her that 1985 called and want their "look" back!

LP understands today's rulings and he is explaining the safety issue of having KC out of jail.

As I understood, LE has to grant access to the evidence within 10 days. By that time I think the GJ will have an indictment against her so, I agree, they'd get it anyway. MOO

Right......All this did was Give Jose a head start on his defense (imo)

And He's going to need it

Le would have to give it up once they file Murder charges

Most Judges will give the Defense plenty of (Leeway?) in a case such as this

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member