Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ooooooooh. Go Leonard, Go!

He says, "Typical KC and Baez stuff."

Judge was "astute." "After GJ, KC will be on no bail anyway."

:woohoo:

Right......All this did was Give Jose a head start on his defense (imo)

And He's going to need it

Le would have to give it up once they file Murder charges

Most Judges will give the Defense plenty of (Leeway?) in a case such as this
and....he won't get it before the JG next tuesday!

JB only wants KC to search so he can set up a defense...IMHOO..."Look my client is searching for her daughter" or WHEN denied he can say "My client wanted to search the courts wouldn't let her"

maybe defense was trying to stop processing evidence that the state is conducting for the GJ

Whew! Just got home!
Have I missed any bombshells???

Oh no, Jane whateverhernameis! she is obnoxious.

JB only wants KC to search so he can set up a defense...IMHOO..."Look my client is searching for her daughter" or WHEN denied he can say "My client wanted to search the courts wouldn't let her"

That is what I think but no one will buy it.

maybe defense was trying to stop processing evidence that the state is conducting for the GJ
then he back peddled and said he wanted to make sure a tiny piece was left for the defense to test.....insinuating that the state would destroy it! He really looked like a fool and did not really get ALL that he wanted today imhoo

and....he won't get it before the JG next tuesday!

right on! the judge said 10 days.....and he wasnt able to stop what the state is doing for the GJ.....unless its postponed:furious:

Not sure, but I know "I" would like to ask her some questions....
Oh I've got lots of them too ~ especially pertaining to why she wants to search NOW (as opposed to the "30 days" before her arrest). :mad:

Yes - and if the GJ acts quickly - he would've gotten the same in a matter of days or weeks anyway. But he didn't get what he really wanted. Judge Strickland kept telling JB that he could get names but that JB would have to do his own footwork, tough-sledding, fishing, etc. He didn't just get to have everything the State has in its files.

Right...........I wasn't very impressed with Baez today

I think he is in way over his head

He didn't even include a "Legal Argument" with half of his motions

He just basically asked the Judge - Can I have this, that & the other thing?

This Prosc. is going to DESTROY Jose & his defense once the trial rolls around

She had 31 days to search! Where the he!! was she???

I bet come Nov, when this case is suppose to go to trial, Baez will ask for an extension. No way he can defend this case by then!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back