NANCY GRACE Friday 10/10/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What from with Jane Mitchell? She sounds like a dolt. Doesn't she know anything about court cases and what the defense is entitled to???

Ohhh "Kobi" referring to "we're" now....I can't believe he rolled over on this case of all cases!!!!!!!!!!
I think he was rolled from the getgo on this one websleuthers. He was very strange from the start on his talking head pieces on ng

captaintennille03.jpg

Just sayin'

I knew from the moment Cindy was on the phone with Nancy asking Kobe about Decomposition he would join the dark side.

Right...........I wasn't very impressed with Baez today

I think he is in way over his head

He didn't even include a "Legal Argument" with half of his motions

He just basically asked the Judge - Can I have this, that & the other thing?

This Prosc. is going to DESTROY Jose & his defense once the trial rolls around

I know poor JB doesn't have a whole lot to work with in his client, but I'm afraid you are correct. There is a lot that COULD'VE been done to improve KC's image early on but the fact that it wasn't done is NOT appealable. KC is just expressing herself and no one can reign her in. JB is doing the best he can...but glad it's him and not me.

How can the defense afford, testing, consultant etc. THAT'S what I'm wondering.

If I were Baez I wouldn't be mentioning Safety issues......

If anyone should be worries about their Safety it's the General Public

KC is capable of anything

It's okay. JB has an answer to that....no one is in danger (uh, unless KC gave birth to you). :mad:

OMG. I'm biting my tongue. Another Brilliant NG caller. "Can someone OVERDOSE on Chloroform?"

ROFLMAO

Caller: Can you OD on Cholorform? well DUH! It was taken off the market for medical use for that amoung other reasons........

Ohhh "Kobi" referring to "we're" now....I can't believe he rolled over on this case of all cases!!!!!!!!!!
At least he just admitted someone can overdose on chloroform. :)

Can't people come up with some intelligent questions? Isn't it pretty common knowledge that you can OD on chloroform and die? Are these 'plant' callers?

Why doesn't someone ask Baez where Casey got access to chloroform and what need she had of it!!??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back