NANCY GRACE Friday 10/10/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tim said ran is back

NG interrupts people who are on defense's side. JVM interrupts the good guys.

Amen! It was easy to see that he could have gotten most of this stuff by not filing motions.......by just deposing people! LOL.... What the heck has the dude been doing this whole time????? And where is the original co counsel? Who was facial hair man?

That is why Strickland said to him something about everyone going fishing for him (JB). He (JB) has to start doing his own work. I thought the comments Strickland threw out there were funny and quite obvious. He obviously did alot of things not by the system and could have saved a court date IMO. The other guy was Mr. C...... ( I cant remember his name) and he is his side kick from what everyone was calling him. He was no better.

I agree.........The Judge doesn't Jose appealing once KC is convicted because he didn't have access to the eidence

He's just making sure things are fair

Yes I knew all of that was going to be handed over, if it wasn't I would have been scared.

It must be the Friday Night "B" team. No one on this panel picked up on the Judge telling JB to do his own legwork and the fact that he would have gotten a majority of what he asked for if he had asked the right people and in the right format.

LOL. Don't forget that Kobi wasn't even in court today. Was sworn in by conference call. Sheesh.

Tim said tomorrow the search is not going to start

TM said disapointed cuz raining he been in meetings all day Orlando Airport very wooded but he will bring in every resource wont carry anything to deep into the woods stregnth in numbers search wont start tomorrow but search will go on

LOL My dog just cannot stand her voice! He growls everytime she opens her mouth. (He adores NG tho!)

Tim said he still supports the anthonys

Not sure, but I know "I" would like to ask her some questions....
I believe Todd Black said it was to prove how the media followed Casey - by asking for Casey to be there, the media was there. Only problem is, Jose, I think they would have been there anyway.
More lying by Jose and his crew.

but Tim said he wants to find caylee either way...to bring her home

And isn't Monday Columbus Day? That means another stand-in for NG again.

NG interrupts people who are on defense's side. JVM interrupts the good guys.

I know she's just all messed up, and that screeching. *sigh* Monday is not that far away.

WAIT..what did TM just say..

You heard it right MD, not gonna start the search tomorrow, gotta get bettr organized, but the search will go on....very little girl in a great big area, strength in numbers, people sitting on the edge of their chairs waiting to start and yes he said he still supports the anthony's in the HOPE that Caylee is alive, but if she's not he will do all he can to find her and bring her home....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz
Back