NANCY GRACE Friday 10/10/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How can the defense afford, testing, consultant etc. THAT'S what I'm wondering.
If the defense can't afford it, sometimes the state pays for it. I know in Peterson, Geragos filed with the county to pay for his experts. County had to pay

I recall he just said last night he didn't believe she is alive, but I think he's just hopeful.

Your right - He did say that last night - I'm sure I heard it.

He said that when he left FLA he still had a glimmer of hope that Caylee was alive but that glimmer is now gone

Because this is the A family, remember?? They aren't normal in any way shape or form.

Yep, and when you don't have a JOB or anything else to distract you in life, you can focus on small slights from 3 years ago.

Of course she(KC) is straight-faced she's insane.

Did you here the Female Prosecutor call Zenaida "A Phantom"?

I loved the little Jabs that were going on - This trial is going to be a slugfest

You can tell that both sides hate each other all ready

I heard that and was ROFL. I can't wait for the trials and what not.

I thought he said the other day that he's given up every "glimmer" of hope that she's alive?

I just wonder why now he seems to be being very polite to the A's, now that he's back. I still love him to bits but I was a little shocked by his comments.

Insanity defense would be real difficult.

Person says, I did do it, but I was insane, didn't know it was wrong.

Clearly Possibly a psychological issue........how can it be clearly and possibly??? That made no sense.......

JB- I'm preparing my client for the worst.

The worst already happened. Caylee is gone.

Straight Faced = Emotionally Empty

Takenote,
I am so very sorry...my heart just sank when I read your post. I pray that you have found peace

JB is not ready for a trial like this! He is seriously going to be run off the road imhoo...

I just wonder why now he seems to be being very polite to the A's, now that he's back. I still love him to bits but I was a little shocked by his comments.

Especially since I heard Cindy was really rude to him and kicked him out last time.

Did you here the Female Prosecutor call Zenaida "A Phantom"?

I loved the little Jabs that were going on - This trial is going to be a slugfest

You can tell that both sides hate each other all ready

Yes, I was watching right along with ya. Zanaida the Phantom baby-sitter. OMG. I don't know how she kept a straight face when saying that. I don't even know how Judge Strickland kept a straight face. Poetry!

To KC: Being tough about your missing daughter and not helping the LE find her and being tough when faced with the idea that your daughter might be dead --- That's not tough - that's wacko - not crazy - wacko

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen Simmons Guinn
Back