NANCY GRACE Friday 10/10/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How could someone hold a grudge for three years because, "Grandmom was the first one to hold the baby?"

I don't think it is about that incident in a literal sense, more that that incident is symbolic of how Cindy has made Casey feel all along (horrible boundaries). It has probably been vocalized many times as being about this incident because it is something concrete she can point to that Cindy can't say didn't happen that way. My mother was a severe borderline personality, their relationship reminds me of my mother a lot.

thank you about my daughter.....

with out the body.....of caylee....I understand the grandparents holding on to hope...but I know what the edvidence says....she is gone...we know that...

To KC: Being tough about your missing daughter and not helping the LE find her and being tough when faced with the idea that your daughter might be dead --- That's not tough - that's wacko - not crazy - wacko
I agree.
It's just abnormal.

Ohhhh if GA doesn't wanna testify he can be help in contempt and/or his previous interview could come in and them question why he said this or that.......

I only caught about 20 minutes today because my 2 monkeys were MOMMY'ING me to peices lol. I took them to the park to release some energy and imagine this BUT I came home with them too:eek:

I need to watch it tonight in full. I could tell by the bits that I did see, it's going to be tooth and nail all the way!

LOL - Pesky Monkeys!

You should watch it when you get the chance -

When Baez was asking that all the Tip info be turned over The Prosecutor says ...."most of those tips were generated by Cindy Anthony"

I almost fell of my chair.......

Especially since I heard Cindy was really rude to him and kicked him out last time.

And when Monoxide emailed with CA..she accused TM of taking $300 from the jar that he supposedly covered the Caylee trust fund with his flyer. I'm just surprised but I guess TM has been there and is just having some empathy for them.

That's what I was thinking, only murder instead of manslaughter.

Well, I hope that it's murder they charge her with. They could still charge her with child neglect depending on the circumstances leading to her death. In any other state, they might just let that charge go but in Florida you wouldn't get another chance if the jury thinks that one led to the other. Better safe than sorry, I think.

Ah bah humbug! It's not my night!! NG not in, Tims not searchin (yet), and Nationwide is a red flag due to rain!! I running out for a bottle of wine. Might as well! *sigh*...really depressing.

OT OT OT:
Legislative Panel Says Palin Abused Authority....

Just got a breakin' news text....okay back to our regularly scheduled programming :D

maybe defense could ask the dog whisper

LOL - Pesky Monkeys!

You should watch it when you get the chance -

When Baez was asking that all the Tip info be turned over The Prosecutor says ...."most of those tips were generated by Cindy Anthony"

I almost fell of my chair.......

I think Strickland did too. I had to rewatch to make sure I heard right. JB can go ask CA. How hard is that?

And when Monoxide emailed with CA..she accused TM of taking $300 from the jar that he supposedly covered the Caylee trust fund with his flyer. I'm just surprised but I guess TM has been there and is just having some empathy for them.

He must just be able to set aside his true personal feelings about them, and focus on what's important, finding Caylee. I respect him for being able to rise above, god knows I don't think I could.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catdog1234
Back