NANCY GRACE Friday 10/10/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
maybe defense could ask the dog whisper

Hahahaha! I think JVM missed the boat on the dog question---ie, training records, handlers, vet reports. She just matter of factly stated, "You can't cross examine a dog." LOL :confused:

I agree.
It's just abnormal.

I had to say something because you know th "A's" watch NG, KC for sure to see how she looked on tv that day going to JB's to watch tv - just want her to know that the "tough" statement coming from LE was not a compliment

Why did that guy quote someone as saying the GJ would indict a ham sandwich? I guess I didn't get it.

of couse he really feels for the anthonys.....anyone who lost a child would want to hold out the hope that she is alive....even though the edvidence shows otherwise....as a parent I could understand that....when I buried my 7 year old.....I needed my brother to look into the casket to make sure she was in there.....even though I knew...

I'm so sorry...
I can't imagine. My friend losing her 4 month old was probably the worst experience in my life so for a mother, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to resist the urge to go with them. My friend did attempt suicide and was hospitalized for a while. I think the only reason she didn't finish the job is because of her son who was either 3 or 4 at the time.

He did, but I think he is just that nice of a guy that after all the Anthony's have done and said to him, that he still supports THEM in their hope of Caylee still being alive, I don't think he intended to mean HE thinks she is still alive.......but MOO

That's what I think he meant too.

:waitasec:

The cadaver dog handlers.

He asked for all the State's records about the Cadaver dogs and the handlers. He wanted all kinds of training and certification info. Judge Strickland told JB that he could get the names of the handlers and I think he said he could depose them...that he would have to do the "heavy-sledding" himself.

And when Monoxide emailed with CA..she accused TM of taking $300 from the jar that he supposedly covered the Caylee trust fund with his flyer. I'm just surprised but I guess TM has been there and is just having some empathy for them.

What happened with the Jar money?

Did she really accuse Tim of taking money?

Well, I hope that it's murder they charge her with. They could still charge her with child neglect depending on the circumstances leading to her death. In any other state, they might just let that charge go but in Florida you wouldn't get another chance if the jury thinks that one led to the other. Better safe than sorry, I think.

I hope she gets the death penalty!!!

He must just be able to set aside his true personal feelings about them, and focus on what's important, finding Caylee. I respect him for being able to rise above, god knows I don't think I could.

ITA, he's a bigger man then me..wait I'm a woman..okay you get the point.:crazy:

Hahahaha! I think JVM missed the boat on the dog question---ie, training records, handlers, vet reports. She just matter of factly stated, "You can't cross examine a dog." LOL :confused:

I kind of thought it went over her head. I know JB can't be that dumb. LOL.

Tim just said Mark is an incredible man, and he hopes the Anthony's get a great deal of insight out of him...and shush up JVM, let the man TALK!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haji62
Back