NANCY GRACE Friday 10/10/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes I knew all of that was going to be handed over, if it wasn't I would have been scared.
:clap::clap::clap: amen! Let him have it all. Now let's see him debunk it... I cannot wait to see that! If he is anything in a trial how he has been today the judge is not going to be very *cough* nice to him..... and there will be a lot more sidebars!

Yes I knew all of that was going to be handed over, if it wasn't I would have been scared.

Did you here the Female Prosecutor call Zenaida "A Phantom"?

I loved the little Jabs that were going on - This trial is going to be a slugfest

You can tell that both sides hate each other all ready

Wouldn't a GJ indictment for murder cancel out the child neglect trial?

Not necessarily. It depends what they charges they indict her on. If it's manslaughter, there's a good possibility that the neglect charge led to her death.

You heard it right MD, not gonna start the search tomorrow, gotta get bettr organized, but the search will go on....very little girl in a great big area, strength in numbers, people sitting on the edge of their chairs waiting to start and yes he said he still supports the anthony's in the HOPE that Caylee is alive, but if she's not he will do all he can to find her and bring her home....

I thought he said the other day that he's given up every "glimmer" of hope that she's alive?

of couse he really feels for the anthonys.....anyone who lost a child would want to hold out the hope that she is alive....even though the edvidence shows otherwise....as a parent I could understand that....when I buried my 7 year old.....I needed my brother to look into the casket to make sure she was in there.....even though I knew...

TM said disapointed cuz raining he been in meetings all day Orlando Airport very wooded but he will bring in every resource wont carry anything to deep into the woods stregnth in numbers search wont start tomorrow but search will go on

I'm so glad he came back

Tim Is Going to find her.....!!!

It must be the Friday Night "B" team. No one on this panel picked up on the Judge telling JB to do his own legwork and the fact that he would have gotten a majority of what he asked for if he had asked the right people and in the right format.

Noep I picked that up while watching the hearing. I loved the "fishing" comment.

Not necessarily. It depends what they charges they indict her on. If it's manslaughter, there's a good possibility that the neglect charge led to her death.
That's what I was thinking, only murder instead of manslaughter.

How could someone hold a grudge for three years because, "Grandmom was the first one to hold the baby?"

I thought he said the other day that he's given up every "glimmer" of hope that she's alive?

He did, but I think he is just that nice of a guy that after all the Anthony's have done and said to him, that he still supports THEM in their hope of Caylee still being alive, I don't think he intended to mean HE thinks she is still alive.......but MOO

That Jane VM gets on my last nerve!
I really miss Nancy tonight!

Did you here the Female Prosecutor call Zenaida "A Phantom"?

I loved the little Jabs that were going on - This trial is going to be a slugfest

You can tell that both sides hate each other all ready

I only caught about 20 minutes today because my 2 monkeys were MOMMY'ING me to peices lol. I took them to the park to release some energy and imagine this BUT I came home with them too:eek:

I need to watch it tonight in full. I could tell by the bits that I did see, it's going to be tooth and nail all the way!

How could someone hold a grudge for three years because, "Grandmom was the first one to hold the baby?"

Because this is the A family, remember?? They aren't normal in any way shape or form.

of couse he really feels for the anthonys.....anyone who lost a child would want to hold out the hope that she is alive....even though the edvidence shows otherwise....as a parent I could understand that....when I buried my 7 year old.....I needed my brother to look into the casket to make sure she was in there.....even though I knew...

:( that is so sad :(:blowkiss:to you:blowkiss:

I'm not understanding that either especially when I honestly don't believe Casey really wanted Caylee in the first place. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz
Back