NANCY GRACE Friday 10/10/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
captaintennille03.jpg

Just sayin'

Love, Love will keep us together. I'll be singing this all night.

Amen! It was easy to see that he could have gotten most of this stuff by not filing motions.......by just deposing people! LOL.... What the heck has the dude been doing this whole time????? And where is the original co counsel? Who was facial hair man?

I can only imagine what Baez & KC have been doing.....????

They certainly were not working on those motions - he wasn't even sure what he was asking for - He basically said I wan't what they have!

I don't know who the Little Bearded Puppet was - He must be Jose's Sidekick

WHY.....oh why do they let those dumb questions come in on NG???

OMG. I'm biting my tongue. Another Brilliant NG caller. "Can someone OVERDOSE on Chloroform?"

ROFLMAO
LMAO! Don't they screen their calls? Good grief! A fourth grader would know the answer to that one!:crazy:

Where can the KEY areas of evidence be Why does Casey need to go why cant KC tell Baez and he can go look

IMO, they have no time to communicate - didn't he say something to that effect on air? IMO Baez is as lazy as his client.

Bet the next caller will ask "What about the bio dad? Has anyone talked to his family" LMAO LMAO LMAO......bad enough that NG is a little behind on info, but to have repeats of the callers is just outright annoying :D

It must be the Friday Night "B" team. No one on this panel picked up on the Judge telling JB to do his own legwork and the fact that he would have gotten a majority of what he asked for if he had asked the right people and in the right format.

Tim on the phone :)

Crap more rain..he hasn't looked today, he's been in meetings.

Tim Miller!
Kind of disappointing, because of it raining again, he says.

Judge just ensuring that defense is given the same info as the defense..so it doesn't come back and bite them in the butt later..basically.

I agree.........The Judge doesn't Jose appealing once KC is convicted because he didn't have access to the eidence

He's just making sure things are fair

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back