Nancy Grace - Friday 11/14/08 (Anthony's Cancelled.)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if Christine - the friend of Caseys who went to Lake Underhill Park with she and Caylee - has gone to that park since then? Either to show LE any points of interest - or to look around herself?

Thanks, Kaelieanne. I probably would not have ever mentioned it happened, if not for this whole fiasco with LP and TM playing out in front of us.

I was made to feel like I had done something horribly wrong. I am not the type of person to sit back and wait on things to happen. I take the bull by the horns and get things done. They shouldn't have asked for the help if they did not want a response. I found it quite telling that they wanted US to donate everything and not include the public at large. Just thought other people should know about that reaction from them. It was absurd.

You are the person who makes things happen, and this should not have happened to you! I'm the kind of person who sits back and waits for "someone else" to do it (unless no one else will do it!) for fear of what you've gone through happening to me. Once bitten; twice shy!

Don't be a wuss like me. Just cuz you've gotten bitten this time, don't stop doing what you think should be done. The world needs people like you!

I really doubt this but after how quickly LE said the evidence found at JBP was not anything could they know something? Could they have found something very recently at Lake Underhill where part is sectioned off. I have no idea if this could have happened without the press knowing but just another theory.

The sectioned off part has a large bucket steam shovel in it. They are digging to place the new sections of the bridge for the 408. This has been going on for a long time...I think since mid to late 2007. The sectioned off part is a large semi-circle with floats on top of the water and I assume some type of net underneath that has to do with the digging and keeping boaters and jet skis out of the construction area. If you go to Google Map and type in Lake Underhill Orlando, Florida you'll see the small park on the right side of the lake. There are about 20 parking spaces there. It's a very small park...mostly just a boat launch and picnic table with a small dock. I know someone posted earlier about baseball fields and such...but there are none there.

There wasn't a post about it as I was on Murt's site and got yelled at by Murt (who had obviously gotten chewed out by someone else!).

TES was requesting more food as there wasn't enough coming in to feed the searchers lunch and we already knew that the number of volunteers was way under expectations for Saturday (they were requesting more). They indicated the need was immediate. IIRC, there were posts about that on here.

My first thought was how to make it happen fast...and my second thought was radio stations. So I asked people call them to request they mention the need for both. Boy...did I ever get yelled at for that suggestion!! You would have thought I had called in the National Guard without asking the Governor or something. What I thought was filling an immediate need was obviously not what they wanted at all! I guess instead...they wanted us to cough up the money as we had been doing to buy sandwiches, pizzas, etc. and to get off our @sses to fly down to search (at least...it is certainly the way it made me feel.) Never will I offer to help again! I don't do things half-@ssed and to me it made perfect sense to go straight to the public for those requests. When someone asks that an immediate need be filled...I fill it any way I can. If they don't want it...why ask in the first place?! :furious:

SS, you are the kind of person I would want for my business/organization.
Git Er Done !

Thanks! Oh, it won't change the way I do things...but I will never do them for TES again. They were so unappreciative, imo.

That was my immediate response to them not taking time with what was found!

I walk my dog there almost every day and I've seen no signs of any activity that would point to any discovery there...nor has any of my friends who park there to walk the bike path. This park is literally a 5 minute walk from my business and I pass by it everyday. My friend lives in the building directly across from the park and there's just been nothing unusual except some searches that either of us have seen.

I'm just now checking in. I watched about 30 minutes of NG tonight....

And yes, to all of you who have said your gut instinct is that something isn't right with the OCSO officals...youre absolutely right! I have NEVER seen anything like this. I worked side-by-side with several departments when I was in Law Enforcement, even on a murder/suicide case once. And they worked. Hard. They brought in a lot of supplemental assistance to get the case rolling and try to find answers.

In my own opinion, there's something unseen and unheard that is clogging up this investigation.

Can anyone tell me what department George A. was affiliated with when he worked in LE himself? Was he patrol, narcotics, investigations, task force....do we know?

If George was employed by the same county that is handling this case, and was employed there a long time...I want to know how many of his former co-workers climbed the ladder and are now brass there.

LE connections run very deep. A lot of sly, law bending favors are done under the radar. It goes way beyond forgiving traffic violations, you know?

I think we need to shift some of this time and energy to LE, and less on Casey since it's obvious she isnt talking.

I believe George was in LE up north...I think it was Ohio and it was quite a while ago.

He's been TOO personally involved with the very dysfunctional psycho dynamics of this crazy case.... he's trying to work around a VERY ungrateful & nasty family & uphold his end of the bargain at the same time.

I think he should just move on completely & concentrate on searches where the families COOPERATE.... before this destroys him & his organization.

This case has never been & will never be "all about Caylee." That's sad but it's the truth.

I don't care how many times we hear it OR who says it.... it's become little more than an empty phrase.

LP has a better ability to deal with the search than Tim at this point because he's not relating to the very ungrateful grandparents as one victim to another.

LP doesn't have to let the Anthony's feelings get in his way.... he gives what he gets..... he can laugh them off or curse them out & still focus on Caylee.

I agree with your post.

Can anyone tell me what department George A. was affiliated with when he worked in LE himself? Was he patrol, narcotics, investigations, task force....do we know?

If George was employed by the same county that is handling this case, and was employed there a long time...I want to know how many of his former co-workers climbed the ladder and are now brass there.

LE connections run very deep. A lot of sly, law bending favors are done under the radar. It goes way beyond forgiving traffic violations, you know?

IIRC George was LE in a whole other state...which ever one they lived in last - which i cant remember right now - my brain is fried and i have a toddler hanging from my pants...but i am pretty sure - he was LE in the state that they lived in prior to moving to FL. and i THINK he was patrol...

IIRC I heard on a clip from NG, CA talking early in the case that in Ohio(?) GA was a sheriff deputy and then she said homicide detective. I wish I had a link but I do not.I did hear it at the begining of tonites NG.

Guys are like that and TM may also apologize to LP but a guy apologizing to another guy is a lot harder and takes more time. Egos and testosterone are a . Men anger easily, cool off slowly but, it takes forever to say 'sorry'!
That's true! Egos and testosterone, a mighty combination! lol!:)
And, we still love 'em!

Don't be mad at me people but I don't think anyone but Nancy and Leonard really want to find Caylee. Why hasen't LE looked for her? and also I respect TM but he kinda blows hot and cold at the same time, Perhaps he has gotten into Cindy's Koolaid IMO

IIRC I heard on a clip from NG, CA talking early in the case that in Ohio(?) GA was a sheriff deputy and then she said homicide detective. I wish I had a link but I do not.I did hear it at the begining of tonites NG.
Yes Cindy did say George was a homicide detective, I heard it too.
But, I also remember reading somewhere over all these months that he was in the sheriff's dept. as an officer, not a homicide detective. I think it was in a link to their Ohio hometown paper months ago. The link is probably here still.
WHY would Cindy lie and say he was a homicide detective? That doesn't make sense to lie about that! Does this entire family just lie all of the time?:mad:

Yes Cindy did say George was a homicide detective, I heard it too.
But, I also remember reading somewhere over all these months that he was in the sheriff's dept. as an officer, not a homicide detective. I think it was in a link to their Ohio hometown paper months ago. The link is probably here still.
WHY would Cindy lie and say he was a homicide detective? That doesn't make sense to lie about that! Does this entire family just lie all of the time?:mad:

Yes I think if their mouths are open they are not telling the truth!I don't believe they know how they have all lied and covered up for each other so long it comes natural to them!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I think if their mouths are open they are not telling the truth!I don't believe they know how they have all lied and covered up for each other so long it comes natural to them!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, but to lie about George being a homicide detective! What's the purpose of the lie?
I wonder how far back the lying goes. I mean, did Cindy's mother lie all of the time?
Did George's mother or father lie all of the time?
Is it a family tradition or what?
I just don't get it.

The two things that disturbed me tonight are:

1. I heard the name Dr. Henry Lee....still have nightmares of him from the OJ trial. His words, "somting rong here" were all it took to sway the jury.

2. Lee's creepy laugh describing the smell coming from the car...downright scary.

Yes, but to lie about George being a homicide detective! What's the purpose of the lie?
I wonder how far back the lying goes. I mean, did Cindy's mother lie all of the time?
Did George's mother or father lie all of the time?
Is it a family tradition or what?
I just don't get it.

My ex FIL was a habitual liar, he would lie about going to the store for milk. He would lie to you when you knew he was lying and he knew he was lying. It was just the way he was. I don't know what makes people that way but I can tell you from experience there are people that just lie :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb
Back