Nancy Grace - Friday 11/14/08 (Anthony's Cancelled.)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was upset about the things TM was saying because I think it would of been better handled privately.It was taking the focus off a Caylee. I think it took alot for TM to be on NG and put things aside and bring back the focus on Caylee.And I also think it takes a man with a big heart to cry.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I did research on the area a few days ago, using Google Earth, looking for 4.5 miles from the Anthony's residence, WNW or ESE. Sure enough, when I did WNW, it fell not far from Lake Underhill (just south of it) and some other lakes and parks, can't remember the names just now. Interestingly, Sawgrass Apts. is just a hop away.

Edited to add:

The park was Demetree Park, with Lakes Giles and Arnold are also nearby, as is Lake Underhill, which coincidentally falls directly under Hwy 408 (Holland E W Expressway, which is a toll road). And it's not all that far from Goldenrod and 50 where her car was found at Amscot.

From Goldenrod where the car was found to Lake Underhill Park is about 10 minutes or so.

How exactly do 2 dead squirrels crawl?
----------------

Not without help LOL! seriously does anyone think LE may have a "Bombshell" of their own? could something like that be the reason they are not all out searching for Caylee? I am just surmising this no facts but it has happened in other cases.IMO

Hi there all.. Im a long time lurker, first time posting..
I live on the west coast (california).
My thoughts on TM and what kinda bugged me.. is that before the search He was talking about how long they were gonna be there etc.. and He basically pulled out early.. and some searches have commented on not all the areas were searched..
I do respect what TM does as a whole.. but the whole search thing this last weekend bothers me.

Welcome Left-Coaster! (I'm a left-coaster too... but in Canada. I stay up waaaay later than most people on these boards.)

I understand what you're saying about TM, but he's only human. I think he put up with just about as much as he could before he got the heck outta Dodge.

My feelings have nothing to do with the search being successful or not. I have always understood that there is no guarantee Caylee will be found. My feelings are based on the actions of Tim and his word not being kept.

I believe TM was doomed from the start. He was put under intense pressure, under a microscope, the # of searchers he counted on never materialized, dealing with a wacky family, expectations from people who are emotionally invested in this case, and the magnitude of the task of finding a little girl in a huge area. Well the search was unsuccessful, let's bash him now. The A's will love that people are ripping him apart, let's give them what they want. LP should be commended for searching and TM criticizing him was wrong but I can understand his frustration. I guess we just all need to stop pointing fingers when things don't go the way we wanted.

I have realistic expectations as well. IMO he misled people on what his intentions were, couldnt even bother to complete the search areas that he had made a comittment to search. Went on national TV bashing someone who at least kept their word and continue to look for Caylee. I had dealt with TES over a year ago, and thought things had maybe changed and been straightened out so I donated to his organizaton again to search for Caylee boy I was wrong.

Can you tell me please how less than 1000 people are going to cover HALF of the 120 search sites in a 25 mile radius in one day? And how 500 people are going to cover the other half the next day? If you can explain that to me, I'd love to hear it. Monday, there were less than 100 people to search. People had to get back to work. If your realistic expectations are that amount of people was supposed to accomplish this, then I urge you to share your plan to get this enormous task done. I'd really like to hear it.

When I donate to TES, it's for the "missing". Not just Caylee. It's for the work that TES does. When Tim only sleeps in his own bed twice in a 6 month period it isn't because he's roaming the countryside in the RV taking it easy. He's on another search for 4 people in NC (as we speak) and I can just about guarantee you he's still awake at this late hour preparing for the morning search group. IMO, TES does not deserve all the negativity they are getting in comparison to all they have given to so many for so long.

He's been TOO personally involved with the very dysfunctional psycho dynamics of this crazy case.... he's trying to work around a VERY ungrateful & nasty family & uphold his end of the bargain at the same time.

I think he should just move on completely & concentrate on searches where the families COOPERATE.... before this destroys him & his organization.

This case has never been & will never be "all about Caylee." That's sad but it's the truth.

I don't care how many times we hear it OR who says it.... it's become little more than an empty phrase.

LP has a better ability to deal with the search than Tim at this point because he's not relating to the very ungrateful grandparents as one victim to another.

LP doesn't have to let the Anthony's feelings get in his way.... he gives what he gets..... he can laugh them off or curse them out & still focus on Caylee.

ITA, LI Mom his compassion for the A's because he has lost a daughter as well is getting in the way of his ability to be objective in this case. He is overlooking the fact that these GPs are protecting the perpetrator of this crime and it is a bad place for him to be in right now. I feel really bad for him right now. He has made mistakes but I understand that he is trying to please everyone and ending up pleasing no one. I feel for him.

I started to feel very sorry for Tim...until I realized that he did not apologize for his actions the night before on NG which I felt he should have done publically. Maybe not an apology to LP, but to those of us listening to this carry out out national television, especially those of us that have stood behind him all these months and years. My respect has worn thin here and this man has been among my "heros" for a very long time. I am saddened and extremely upset by his actions over the past few weeks.

How can TES complain about money constantly when they come in for a 2 day search then pack it all up to move yet again on short notice? Not once, but twice we have seen this. It costs a lot more money to skip it around the country than to stay in one place and finish what they set out to do which was to search for Caylee and Jennifer Kesse. (Did I mention I actually got into trouble for trying to get more volunteers and food out to the search site on Saturday after their "call out" needing more of both immediately?! WTH?!)

I think someone in the organization needs to re-evaluate and put their foot down on expenditures when entering into a larger search to include staying for no less than a week or so no matter what is happening behind the scenes. It costs so much more to come and go. Of course, the cost for searches is going to double or triple when you do it in tiny spurts as you move equipment and people across the country.

Did anyone hear of them going to Jennifer's condo and searching?! I haven't yet.

I do concede and completely, fully and, totally agree with this. To me, there does have to be a commitment across a minimum 2 weeks / 2 full weekends for a search like this to properly get the search into motion and productive and to be able to leverage volunteers fully rolling in and out.

I was surprised when Murt arrived to the TES command center on Friday and they were only just beginning to setup and a good portion of the weekend was lost to ramp-up and wind down.

Can you tell me please how less than 1000 people are going to cover HALF of the 120 search sites in a 25 mile radius in one day? And how 500 people are going to cover the other half the next day? If you can explain that to me, I'd love to hear it. Monday, there were less than 100 people to search. People had to get back to work. If your realistic expectations are that amount of people was supposed to accomplish this, then I urge you to share your plan to get this enormous task done. I'd really like to hear it.

When I donate to TES, it's for the "missing". Not just Caylee. It's for the work that TES does. When Tim only sleeps in his own bed twice in a 6 month period it isn't because he's roaming the countryside in the RV taking it easy. He's on another search for 4 people in NC (as we speak) and I can just about guarantee you he's still awake at this late hour preparing for the morning search group. IMO, TES does not deserve all the negativity they are getting in comparison to all they have given to so many for so long.

Or he is doing his "training" routine again. He deserves to be called on wtf he has done. His behavior has been horrible!! The dude is not God and he certainly aint no saint... big f'ing deal- who is?! Stop trying to make it seem like he is, we have our own eyes and ears- for you or anyone else to IGNORE or claim false his behavior as of late is a joke!

Saw the show, and am glad the Anthonys cancelled. I cant take Cindy saying theres another (false) sighting one more time.
If LPs reading, check the LANDFILL. (I gave up on water after hearing of Tims sonar/searching)
G'night gang..

I think TM needs to stay totally away from shows like Nancy Grace if he's forced to be a pitted against some other character as a script for the show. Crying on air makes him look unprofessional IMO. I also do not understand why people are disappointed because not enough searchers came and because Tim (but not all his team) left one day early. I've heard searchers say they "won't leave til they find them" before, and say that hundreds more searchers are expected than actually show up. I think it's pretty common to say these very words as some sort of pep rally before the search begins. Tim's right though. This should be about Caylee but it's become about all the characters involved in a strange soap opera.

Let's face it, the main players in this DO NOT WANT HER FOUND....The A's, FBI, & LE. I will not include TEQ in this statement b/c they have searched...some.

Why do you say LE and FBI don't want her found?

Per Websters Dictionery "Neutral" means a place of disengagement. And disengagement means to release or detach oneself. Now, tell me if I'm wrong here. Doesn't KC live in a neutral place everyday?[/QUOTE]

Asolutely. (I will never til I hit 100 years old, hear that word without thinking of this family.)

I think TM needs to stay totally away from shows like Nancy Grace if he's forced to be a pitted against some other character as a script for the show. Crying on air makes him look unprofessional IMO. I also do not understand why people are disappointed because not enough searchers came and because Tim (but not all his team) left one day early. I've heard searchers say they "won't leave til they find them" before, and say that hundreds more searchers are expected than actually show up. I think it's pretty common to say these very words as some sort of pep rally before the search begins. Tim's right though. This should be about Caylee but it's become about all the characters involved in a strange soap opera.

It sure s and Tim calling and crying on the phone (poor me) did it once again. He needs to just stop it!

Thank you for giving us a better perspective of what TES was up against. I am very distressed about all the negativity TES is receiving. Your post has given me a glimpse into the sacrifices he makes and the limited resources he has to work with. Thank you for your efforts in the search for Caylee as well.

OR tell her how ADORABLE her twins are..I have to admit they are CUTE, but geesh just spit out your idiotic question aleady!

I think people are so thrilled to actually be talking to THE Nancy Grace that they just want to "visit" a bit. And... off topic for sure... I worry about those babies. She's over-exposing them IMHO. Too many wackos out there!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KellzBellz01
Back