Nancy Grace - Friday 11/14/08 (Anthony's Cancelled.)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LE might not want to get involved in this "media circus" but unfortunately, they have no choice. I hope they find someone who can give them a strong and steady voice in the midst of this mayhem. Failing to do so is slowly but surely starting to erode their credibility in the eyes of the public.

Excuse me, but where the h%%l have they been through all of these non-focused seemingly arbitrary searches? And when have they searched? I have followed from the beginning and have yet to hear a whiff of a mention about LE searching for anything.

:clap: I am getting scared, I had alot of faith, don't anymore. Something real fishy with everything since this past weekend, hope I'm wrong.

KOBI: You're Fired! As Donald Trump would say.. ha-ha!
Having him on NG is such a huge waste... I wish she wouldnt put him on there.. He has nothing to provide!
I thought he was working for the defense and would have that information. Maybe he really doesn't have the test results, or he's just not saying? But why still talk about the pizza!!

thank you whittymom for the back up. :) and that wasnt his wife.. his wife is way heavier.. bottle blonde yes prob. but was not her..

Thank you, I didn't remember what she looked like who could tell that day was crazy. Her husband was fighting or trying to fight with the media and trying to provoke a fight with anyone. CA was crying on someone's shoulder. Just plain crazy...:crazy: Okay, more breaking news. Murt just told his chat room that he spoke with LP and he DID NOT GET removed from the park. He didn't see LE all day and it is a rumor that was started.

I bet I know what side started it. Can't you just hear CA, "Oh Nancy, I am afraid we are unable to attend your show tonite, there are too many things going on here, for example LP got removed from Blanchard park today by LE. They told him not to come back, we are scared of what is going on Nancy....boo hoo boo hoo and my daughter is the victim in this..." Can't you just hear her spouting that garbage. What a joke. I think I am going to puke.

Hello LE! Isn't it your job to search for Caylee? HELLO??? You are cpmmenting on those that do but you do NOTHING?

Could Caseys' phone not show any activity because it's being charged.

LE might not want to get involved in this "media circus" but unfortunately, they have no choice. I hope they find someone who can give them a strong and steady voice in the midst of this mayhem. Failing to do so is slowly but surely starting to erode their credibility in the eyes of the public.

Excuse me, but where the h%%l have they been through all of these non-focused seemingly arbitrary searches? And when have they searched? I have followed from the beginning and have yet to hear a whiff of a mention about LE searching for anything.

I agree. I am usually a huge LE supporter, but something here is definately not right. All that water and they only sent divers down in the retention pond? As having the body would most definately help there case, I can't understand the lack of any information talking about the searches LE is presently performing.

Nancy made no mention as to why they didn't attend? Chicken Chit Nancy!

Do we know why they cancelled?

I want to furthur investigate the "neutral place"??? Where was that?

Has anyone searched Lake Underhill????

How about LP theory from last night and the cell pings?

In science, nothing is 100%. If you're doubting these statistics, most paternity DNA tests would have been thrown out by now as they never (NEVER) state a 100% status.

Exactly just like when you get your tubes tied or a man has a vasectomy..it's never 100%. Too much liability in anything being 100%.

TM on the phone. Sounds really broken up and wants everyone to get the focus off them and focus on Caylee.

Could Caseys' phone not show any activity because it's being charged.
I wouldn't think that's the reason because you can still use the phone while it's being charged. As much as she used it though, maybe it was dead and needed charging? Just my guess.

Talking about how TES aquired 85 new TES members in Orlando.

TM on phone:

Once in a while people have differences. Begging everyone to get emotions under control and focus back on Caylee.

Cry me a river. Find Caylee. This isn't about you or anyone else but Caylee.

Nancy made no mention as to why they didn't attend? Chicken Chit Nancy!

BWOK BWOK... LOL!
I know..tell us NANCY! Or better yet, let me in on the phone! She doesnt realize she needs to open the phone lines for me! I wanted to give a shout out to the WS peeps! Darnit!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back