Nancy Grace - Friday 11/14/08 (Anthony's Cancelled.)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lee's laugh at the end of that statement about the smell makes me physically ill!

NG to TM..you are always welcome here.
Especially if you touch the hearts of those who watch and touch my ratings. You can even come on my show and bash my other guests. That's ok. Just keep my ratings up.

TM just called in and said "IT's ALL about CAYLE", sounded like he was crying IMO

Do we know why they cancelled?

I want to furthur investigate the "neutral place"??? Where was that?

Has anyone searched Lake Underhill????

How about LP theory from last night and the cell pings?

i notice on kc interview when she talked about jbp she was comfortable.. like it was true they went there alot to play .. ok but if you listen close when she talks about lake underhill her voice changes.. like she has to swallow.. i have noticed that fromt the beginning . only 2 places i really want searched.. that is lake underhill area and east south east of a's house.. about 4-5 miles from house each way.. ..

After seeing the "montage" NG showed of clips where she is making supportive statements about the A's, I took that to be the reason they cancelled. Apparently they do not feel NG is supportive of them.JMO

Nancy made no mention as to why they didn't attend? Chicken Chit Nancy!

What was with the flashbacks of support for TM, CA, and GA about? They kept flashing back to times when NG gave supportive statements to them, saying we at NG have countless times defended people in this case. Never showed anyone else or any other statements except those pertaining to TM, CA, GA. Could this have something to do with why they cancelled? Could they have refused to do the show and accused her of being bias because of last night? And then NG showed these clippings to show she had supported them in the past? Why not just spill it and tell what happened?

ETA: sorry anastasia, it seems we were of the same mind.

i notice on kc interview when she talked about jbp she was comfortable.. like it was true they went there alot to play .. ok but if you listen close when she talks about lake underhill her voice changes.. like she has to swallow.. i have noticed that fromt the beginning . only 2 places i really want searched.. that is lake underhill area and east south east of a's house.. about 4-5 miles from house each way.. ..
Good observation about Lake Underhill. It sure could mean something. I don't believe Caylee's at Blanchard Park because Casey's supposedly mentioned to LP that's where ZFG took her from (version 2 of her story).

In the middle of dinner had to say that tm had to say how they have a new chapter in the orlando area. Well isn't that wonderful. He now has a new channel for bring money in but not to find Caylee. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg
Back