Nancy Grace - Friday 11/14/08 (Anthony's Cancelled.)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It did for a split second..until I remembered his demeanor here lately that I haven't been impressed with.

I know, I know....(btw I always get choked up when I see anyone else cry!), my tears were more for how far this thing has spun away from what really counts...that sweet little girl we saw earlier worrying about her Papa being tired. It's just totally heartbreaking.

After seeing the "montage" NG showed of clips where she is making supportive statements about the A's, I took that to be the reason they cancelled. Apparently they do not feel NG is supportive of them.JMO
Guaranteed - Given that NG was so harsh with MN, tried to offer her an opportunity to get back in their 'good graces' as long as she would be wiling to contain the discussion within their dilissusion *(and soon to be criminal) coccoon. I doubt that she agreed. So here we are, not watching an interview with the most experienced liars in America.

Where ever she put Caylee, she put her there before she went to the "Neutral Place". The "neutral place" being TonE's place according to her statement.

Lee's laugh at the end of that statement about the smell makes me physically ill!

Especially if you are sitting in a police station discussing the diappearance of ones niece. It is not a nervous laugh either. It is disgusting.

i notice on kc interview when she talked about jbp she was comfortable.. like it was true they went there alot to play .. ok but if you listen close when she talks about lake underhill her voice changes.. like she has to swallow.. i have noticed that fromt the beginning . only 2 places i really want searched.. that is lake underhill area and east south east of a's house.. about 4-5 miles from house each way.. ..

IMO, when did KC ever play with her child? 60 text messages when she woke up.......100's during the day.......party.........boy friends???? Someone or something drew her to the park with Caylee but not to play with her........buy drugs? talk about how to make chloroform? Does any other gf have a child Caylees age to play with??? KC is no doting mother at all........I don't buy her story of playing in the park with Caylee..........

Biggest news tonite...Natisha's makeover...she looked very pretty!

I know, I know....(btw I always get choked up when I see anyone else cry!), my tears were more for how far this thing has spun away from what really counts...that sweet little girl we saw earlier worrying about her Papa being tired. It's just totally heartbreaking.

I understand, I get choked up thinking about everything as a whole as well.

It did for a split second..until I remembered his demeanor here lately that I haven't been impressed with.

did u hear him last night on ng/? he stated he would be back to search for caylee.. and ng cut him off.. that just makes no sense.. he is only what seeing dollar signs too?? funds gets low oh lets go look well i dont want to get banned either so im stopping .. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

IMO, when did KC ever play with her child? 60 text messages when she woke up.......100's during the day.......party.........boy friends???? Someone or something drew her to the park with Caylee but not to play with her........buy drugs? talk about how to make chloroform? Does any other gf have a child Caylees age to play with??? KC is no doting mother at all........I don't buy her story of playing in the park with Caylee..........

while Caylee attempted to rune around. WTH please your child either runs or walks or falls. what is with attemp

i notice on kc interview when she talked about jbp she was comfortable.. like it was true they went there alot to play .. ok but if you listen close when she talks about lake underhill her voice changes.. like she has to swallow.. i have noticed that fromt the beginning . only 2 places i really want searched.. that is lake underhill area and east south east of a's house.. about 4-5 miles from house each way.. ..

Hopefully someone will get the word to LP to search there since he has now been booted from searching at Blanchard Park!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orions
Back