Nancy Grace - Friday 11/14/08 (Anthony's Cancelled.)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How would KC know to take out the battery? I'm 58 years old and I didn't know a person could be tracked according to cell phone pings unless the battery is taken out. Ah, well, I forgot that she purportedly watched a lot of crime tv shows.
But I'm just sayin', I didn't think a 22 year old would be that smart.

Yes. She spoke extensively of switching Sim cards, how data is stored on different types of phones (on phone itself vs. on Sim card), etc. She knew her cell phones. Plus it's just common sense about the battery.

Guys are like that and TM may also apologize to LP but a guy apologizing to another guy is a lot harder and takes more time. Egos and testosterone are a . Men anger easily, cool off slowly but, it takes forever to say 'sorry'!

Boy, that's a broad overgeneralization. But then again, women are irrational, petty and entirely too vein to apologize correctly.

I don't know how long her phone was down, but what if the battery had just died due to use and she didn't have a charger handy. If she has a wall charger at home and forgot to charge it, the battery may have just gone dead due to that. She is on the phone a lot and if the phone is set to vibrate, like if she was at the movies, it uses more of the battery than a regular ring. If she had a car charger, but it was in her car, that would be interesting also. No charger, no battery life. She could have recharged at her parents later.

To clarify, Tim did not apologize on last night's Nancy Grace.

No, he did not. Honestly, I wanted TM to apologize to us....the viewing public. We (viewing audience) never should of been brought into any behind the scenes ugliness and that is what I wanted an "I am sorry" for.

As usual, moo.

Respectfully snipped....

Oh, I know that if you remove a battery the device won't work, lol. That wasn't my question. I was just wondering how she could even guess she could be pinged at all, much less be smart enough to remove the battery.

Every bill you receive shows what cell tower your phone accessed making or receiving each call. I thought it was common knowledge! Removing the battery is explained in the instructional booklet that comes with the cell phone; I think you are one of those that don't read the book!! :crazy:

I'm still stuck on one point, if it really is decomp, how can the car still reek? I have smelled that smell, unfortunately, just a few weeks ago, so it is sharp in my mind. Has the car been aired out? Where has it been stored all this time? And is the smell still as strong as it was?Sorry, I know, I hate to rehash. THe only reason that I am asking is that at the end of August my dad committed suicide, we didn't find his body until the 14th of September. It only took three days of airing out the house and garage, no cleaning at that point, just airing out, and the smell was down to a manageble level so we could go and clean out the house. Not completely gone mind you, but at least we couldn't smell it from the road anymore. So that's why I'm asking is the death smell then was VERY intense and it didn't take that long to dissipate. Why is it taking so long this time?

It doesn't help the defense that George stated he put his nose almost on it to smell it tho. It means that the stain wasn't present before and that GA knows it was PROBABLY decomp since he didn't state otherwise. Their arguments are going to fall on deaf ears after they hear his statement along with the test results.

I'm not saying the argument will or will not have validity with any jury. I am telling those who wondered what planet Kobi was from :)) that he actually DOES have something to base his statements on.

While it does seem that Casey could have manic episodes for her lack of sleep...other things can cause the same irregular sleep patterns: AL's mention of nightmares she was having, stress, trauma, too much coffee, drugs (amphetamines), and a whole host of things. IMO, murdering your child could cause a lack of sleep or restless sleep, too. Rage is another possible cause.

Yes, I agree there could be other causes. But I'm hearing that Casey's behavior changed DRAMATICALLY during this period of time: from right before she left her home to when she finally admitted that Caylee was gone. I am anticipating a defense move.
Boy, that's a broad overgeneralization. But then again, women are irrational, petty and entirely too vein to apologize correctly.

LOL!!! You are FUNNY!

I'm still stuck on one point, if it really is decomp, how can the car still reek? I have smelled that smell, unfortunately, just a few weeks ago, so it is sharp in my mind. Has the car been aired out? Where has it been stored all this time? And is the smell still as strong as it was?Sorry, I know, I hate to rehash. THe only reason that I am asking is that at the end of August my dad committed suicide, we didn't find his body until the 14th of September. It only took three days of airing out the house and garage, no cleaning at that point, just airing out, and the smell was down to a manageble level so we could go and clean out the house. Not completely gone mind you, but at least we couldn't smell it from the road anymore. So that's why I'm asking is the death smell then was VERY intense and it didn't take that long to dissipate. Why is it taking so long this time?
It is a small enclosed area. If it seeped into cracks and crevices, it would remain to be potent for sometime. They have had to keep the car with the windows up in order to retain the integrity of the evidence for the defense, imo. It does not surprise me that the stench is still there. They will probably never rid that car of it.

It is a small enclosed area. If it seeped into cracks and crevices, it would remain to be potent for sometime. They have had to keep the car with the windows up in order to retain the integrity of the evidence for the defense, imo. It does not surprise me that the stench is still there. They will probably never rid that car of it.

Thank you. I hadn't been keeping up with things like where the car was stored, whether the A's had it back, that type of thing. What you are saying makes sense. I was just curious, seeing as how in my experience, it was a large open area and no fluids seeped anywhere except onto a hard floor.

I am offended, Chesterp!! To compare Casey's comment about herself here to members who wouldn't want a man who is quick to temper and slow to apologize is not acceptable to me. I happen to agree with Lost! Call me a spiteful B*tch if you like...but I don't have to put up with such garbage from any man!

I am offended, Chesterp!! To compare Casey's comment about herself here to members who wouldn't want a man who is quick to temper and slow to apologize is not acceptable to me. I happen to agree with Lost! Call me a spiteful B*tch if you like...but I don't have to put up with such garbage from any man!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:clap:Thank you SS, I just read it and completely agree.:clap:

You don't think his comments were a joke? I do.

Add another round of :clap::clap::clap::clap:.

Thank you. I hadn't been keeping up with things like where the car was stored, whether the A's had it back, that type of thing. What you are saying makes sense. I was just curious, seeing as how in my experience, it was a large open area and no fluids seeped anywhere except onto a hard floor.
Police have kept the car stored in their evidence lock up which I would assume to be a garage of sorts which is enclosed to avoid anyone being able to tamper with it.

I, too, feel that Cindy has "cleaned up" a lot of evidence. When she repeats there "Were no odors when it left for the towyard" tells me and everyone else that she cleaned the car, not to mention, Casey's pants and all the clothing in the car. But, I think we are trying to give her some "slack" because both she and George do know the truth; but, to the public they want to maintain this Caylee is stilll alive because I think Cindy will totally lose it if she has to really accept the truth. Remember, no Zenaida Gonzalez in KC's Contacts on her cell phone, not to mention her sister or her mother. None. And even if you want to give Casey the benefit of the doubt, or "reasonable doubt"...it still comes back to the human decomposition in the trunk (not the front part of the car - the back part - forget the squirrals!) KC will never admit to contributing to Caylee's death no matter what happens. I guess that is what makes this case so compelling. You would think Cindy & George would like to bring her home to rest in peace. After reading George's transcripts we all know HE knows the truth and so does Cindy. My heart does indeed go out to the two of them. Their family is literally destroyed by that lying, heartless, spiteful "witch".

Every bill you receive shows what cell tower your phone accessed making or receiving each call. I thought it was common knowledge! Removing the battery is explained in the instructional booklet that comes with the cell phone; I think you are one of those that don't read the book!! :crazy:

Uh, I was just going to say "guilty as charged" because I didn't read the book. :behindbar (I know how to remove the battery and even change the SIMS card. Nothing to do with my question as to how KC would know she could be tracked through pings because that wouldn't occur to me.)

But then I looked at hubby's cell phone bill and it does not show any cell phone tower at all, not for incoming or outgoing. Not anywhere on the bill does it show cell towers. He has T-Mobile.

His T-Mobile bill shows only: date, call destination (such as 800, incoming, orlando, 800#, orlando, New York, etc), the time of the call, number called, minutes, airtime charges, toll charges, total. That's it. No cell towers shown anywhere.

So I'd have no way of knowing any of this even if I read the book since it sure doesn't appear on our bill. :crazy:
I have a pre-paid so I don't even receive a bill--I hate phones, lol.

Not guilty! :) ROFL

SS,

I took chesterp's comments to mean that the men are acting like spiteful b**ches in this whole situation--and that many of us have been accused (on other forums) of the same behavior whenever we try to point out certain, um, inconsistencies. The spiteful B and bored housewife terms have been used to describe us for so long, hence the "where have I heard that before?" from chesterp.

jmo, of course-but chesterp is a sweet soul and I think the statement just came out wrong and much was read into it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knewborn96
Back