Nancy Grace - Friday, December 12th

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The computer searches certainly didn't sit well with me, BUT THE DUCT TAPE...this factor has made it clear to me that this was no accident and probably premeditated. I think KC would have copped to an accident a long time ago. Were they tying the neck breaking searches to the skull rolling out of the bag. Sorry to paint such a gruesome picture...I don't understand. Would it be unusual for the skull to be detached from the other skeletal remains?

IMO, No, it is not unusual for the skull to detach from the body. Laci P. was found without a skull. I know the circumstances are different. Laci was in a marine environment, but still, this is a normal part of the decomp. process.

Me Too...I posted this last night

know this sounds horrible but I can't get this image out of my head....

Caylee is lying in Casey's trunk.

She's unconscious from chloroform because her mother wanted to make sure she stayed asleep throughout the night

Her mouth is duct taped .... "Just Incase" she wakes up & calls out for her mother

Her hands are tied behind her back too so she won't bang on the trunk & alert anyone walking by or try to pull the tape off if she wakes up.

The chloroform upsets her stomach & makes her sick......She Vomits

She can't breath now & she slowly drowns

Some of the vomit leaks out & leaves a large stain in the trunk

All the while Casey is right upstairs watching a Movie with her boyfriend Tony. Baking brownies & saying things like..."Caylee is staying with the Nanny tonight because she's taking her to the beach early"

Casey gets up "really early" and tells Tony that she has to go to work but she really needs to check on Caylee...

Sorry to be so graphic

I completely agree with this theory 110%. I think everything you said is spot on. It all adds up IMO...

She either didn't want Caylee telling CA where they really were sleeping, or KC thought Tone didn't want Caylee there or maybe he said something that she thought he wouldnt want her there.

She gets in the fight argument with CA and she is so mad she leaves and takes Caylee to piss CA off. She probably did want to knock Caylee out with the Chloroform so she would sleep in the trunk, and used the tape so caylee wouldnt scream and people here her in there.

Here is something I found online.

The manufacture and transportation of chloroform * Used in manufacture of fluorocarbons (especially chlorodifluoromethane) for refrigerants and aerosol propellants; used in fire extinguishers to lower the freezing temperature of carbon tetrachloride; used in manufacture of fluorocarbon resins, tribromomethane, plastics, and thermally stable polymers; used in the manufacture of artificial silk, floor polishes, dyes, and pesticides

Im not sure ...but play it back over and over..she clearly says "Nanny's"....

No... she is hesitating over the word, but it comes out "ny" instead of "my".. and the word "sunshine" comes out "shun...shine." She does not say "nanny." It was very clearly, "ny" if you watch her mouth while she sings it.
Why would she be saying 'nanny'? She called Cindy "Ci-Ci" or "Ce-Ce" whichever way it's spelled.

I didn't think it was, Chilly. Some seemed to be confused about why he was called a meter reader if was working on water pipes.

In my area, anyone who works for the water dept. can read meters... it is not a designated job... they all do whatever is necessary... read meters, work on water lines, etc.

I'm confused... a little behind since I've been sick, but CNN is the only news network that is reporting that there was duct tape on the mouth. Fox has not reported that. Also, I've read in some thread here that there were clothes found... the early reports said that NO clothes were found. Also, in the first releases by the Sheriff's office they said it was just a skull... now reports are saying other bones.
I really wish these reporters would get the details correct.
The first thing I heard mentioned about the duct tape was on NG... and I didn't catch all of the conversation... I would really like to know if that is true... and not just something she is throwing out there like she is famous for doing.

No... she is hesitating over the word, but it comes out "ny" instead of "my".. and the word "sunshine" comes out "shun...shine." She does not say "nanny." It was very clearly, "ny" if you watch her mouth while she sings it.
Why would she be saying 'nanny'? She called Cindy "Ci-Ci" or "Ce-Ce" whichever way it's spelled.

Did Caylee call Cindy's mom Nana or Nan? I thought she said the same thing when I watched the video.

My mother taped my mouth shut when I was three. It is one of my earliest memories. I couldn't get the tape off, and my hands were free. I was crying hysterically (and choking on my tears and snot) and in a panic. Which is prob why I didn't fight the tape. I was preocupied with trying to breathe. edited to add I was also afraid that if I took the tape off, I would get in worse trouble.
OMG, that is just horrible, horrible, horrible and I'm glad that you were a smart little girl and lived to tell your story here at WS.

And that girl that lived there,but wouldn't talk to the police.Hinky
What girl MissJames? AD and SD lived there I believe but not in Apartment #210. They have both spoken so who are you thinking of? Thanks!

Did Caylee call Cindy's mom Nana or Nan? I thought she said the same thing when I watched the video.
I've watched it a few times and always thought she said "don't take Nan's sunshine away" and I would suspect that her great grand-pa's wife is Nan. I would think that it was the great grandparents who taught her that song or Cindy but to change the words to "don't take Nan's sunshine away." She is playing with words while singing - a little embarrassed that she's being recorded. How horrible that their sunshine was taken away the very next day or even later that night. How horrible that CA and GA let KC turn into the monster that she was and then let her leave the house with Caylee, ever. She was not to be trusted with anything, ever . . . she's been lying since she learned to lie and and get away with it and they knew it. I don't get the "Well they lost their granddaughter so they don't want to lose their daughter too" line. If a family member of mine did that to their child, after all of the other numerous chances they had to get their act together, then that family member would be made to pay for what they did. I might never stop loving that family member, but it would be alot harder to love them unconditionally for sure. Watching the jailhouse videos that came out after Thanksgiving just show you the dysfunction in the family all over again. My Dad wasn't an affectionate man, so he would not have said that he wanted to hold my hand and comfort me. He would have said that I was where I put myself and that I didn't deserve freedom until his granddaughter was found safe and sound. He would be very angry, using lots of choice words, which I cannot say here. My mother . . . the same. My brothers . . . the same.

KC doesn't deserve to eat another Dorito, read another book, sleep another sound sleep after what she has done or at the very least, covered up. And CA and GA . . . they have alot of thinking to do. I feel sorry for them. They loved that baby - she was special to them . . . she had every comfort a child could want from them . . . but they let their daughter lie for a month about Caylee's whereabouts and that makes no sense. I guess it is obvious that Caylee's date of death is July 15th or 16th. RIP now Caylee, you have been found. Now you can sing "You Are My Sunshine" to God as I am sure he would love nothing more.

I didn't know what she referred to grandparents..but I was going for "nana"---or possibly "mama"--iirc, didn't she call ga "pa-pa"----

jmo

OMG, that is just horrible, horrible, horrible and I'm glad that you were a smart little girl and lived to tell your story here at WS.

I'm glad I lived too! When I was about nine, I decided that I would never, ever forget anything she had ever done to me, and kept a running catalog in my head. Then eventually wrote them down.

My plan was to get revenge someday. But, alas, I never had the heart to. She's elderly now, and not in good health. I can also see how her mental illness contributed. She'll never admit or understand what she did, and I really can't go through a confrontation where she denies it all.

Though I still have some bitterness, I like my life now. And it kills me to know that Caylee will never be able to have that same opportunity.

What girl MissJames? AD and SD lived there I believe but not in Apartment #210. They have both spoken so who are you thinking of? Thanks!

It was another resident.sigh.....guess I need to go look it up : )

I must be losing it....I got lost!LOL I forgot which thread I was in.
Here's the link

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155477.pdf

this is part 5 of the 700 pg doc dump on nov 26 pg 141

Her name was Katie Sue R.She was supposed to go in for an interview and never showed up.When they contacted her she refused to interview and told them to contact Vicky A. who was a closer friend of KC's. KSR lived at Sawgrass Apts.There is a picture of her in the section that has all the witness' pics

I find it hard to believe Caylee never said anything to her grandparents. She was almost 3 and talking.

If Casey did this for the first time on June 15th then Caylee woudn't have been able to tell her grandparents would she?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melroselynn
Back